Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Will Never Have A Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Have A Family (1109 Views)

What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? / How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Have A Family by MrAnonTAC: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
I got into prostitution as a young girl with the help of my foster mother, 20 years and multiple rapes and beatings later I am still a LovePeddler and in many ways still that scared little girl just wanting to be loved. I know I am seen as worthless and I know I will never be loved. i will never have a family, a husband, children or anything that matters to me because I don't matter. I am tired of hurting, tired of being unloved, tired of hoping for a life that will obviously never be. I don't think I can go on.
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by ibrams(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by dadayung1(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
sis rat poison is not expensive
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Naaaa! Of course she can have a meaningful life and a family. First of all she needs to stop doing things that make her feel worthless. Then start doing things that gives her self esteem. She good learn a skill, or go to school (higher education) if she can afford it. If she respects herself (self-esteem), others will surely respect her and the right man will come. She is not the worse human being

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Stop condemning yourself

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Have A Family by xynerise: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2015
I don't get. Is this a story of someone or the OP?

She wants to commit suicide like she had committed the greatest sin on earth. Sometimes, people just don't want help psychologically. If you use this time asking for advice to call upon the name of the most high..Jesus for forgiveness, the story would have changed by now.
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by gabazin080(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2015
No matter what, suicide is not an option

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Richy4(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Have you tried Jesus.

There is nothing he cannot do. Just try a bible be living church.

i don't know of any in Nigeria i can recommend. But stop beating yourself up. You might be surprised what lies ahead of you

Goodluck
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2015
vfactor:
Naaaa! Of course she can have a meaningful life and a family. First of all she needs to stop doing things that make her feel worthless. Then start doing things that gives her self esteem. She good learn a skill, or go to school (higher education) if she can afford it. If she respects herself (self-esteem), others will surely respect her and the right man will come. She is not the worse human being
can u marry her?hun...bitchh wanna b alone u advising her not to.
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by mdbissalla(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
dadayung1:
sis rat poison is not expensive
you should speack/say good or remain silent. its important pls
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2015
justified19:
can u marry her?hun...bitchh wanna b alone u advising her not to.

U have a right to condemn and judge her as irredeemable, only if you re truly clean from any manner of immorality! Is she different from girls who have slept with more than 8 boyfriends (in the name of relationship), and committed multiple abortions Yet some of them get married and are living happily.

As long as she quit those activities, make u-turn, clean up her life. She can live a normal life again!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2015
vfactor:

U have a right to condemn and judge her as irredeemable, only if you re truly clean from any manner of immorality! Is she different from girls who have slept with more than 8 boyfriends (in the name of relationship), and committed multiple abortions Yet some of them get married and are living happily.

As long as she quit those activities, make u-turn, clean up her life. She can live a normal life again!
nd u failed to answer my question....can u marry her?(asking again)
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
justified19:
nd u failed to answer my question....can u marry her?(asking again)

My answer isn't necessary. Cos no matter what answer I give u would still raise another silly point!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
vfactor:

My answer isn't necessary. Cos no matter what answer I give u would still raise another silly point!
d point I raised wasnt silly even if u think odawise... now, can u answer d question?
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by misspicy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ur own still beta pass dat 24yrs with 600 or more d1cks na...u gat no problem op
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2015
First you have to stop prostitution. Brb
Re: I Will Never Have A Family by tpiander: 3:18am On Aug 23, 2015
P.imps might also decide to marry at some point.

Is it virgins they'll be looking for?

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP / She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.