Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! (18127 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? / I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo) / This 2 Girls Are So Silly!! See What They Are Doing (viewer Discretion Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Cashio(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2015
bankyblue:
Hmmm!

misspicy should I collect the money?
dnt collect anything back..that might seem childish
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by misspicy(f): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2015
bankyblue:
Hmmm!
should I collect the money?
No o,leave the money for her,sheybe u love her nawgrin
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Andyblaze: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
terza:
Glad to have you back grin Andyblaze where have you been?i missed you I swaar cheesy. See as people serious dey give solution grin
grin grin
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by joystickextendr: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2015
andyblaze thread? undecided grin

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by utenwuson: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
kellyJames5:
And ANDYBLAZE is back!! cool

Bro. We missed your trolling!
walahi I miss Andy! today he s married! tmr he s single!

1 Like

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by JefLonDon(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Op Gerrara here!!!!

op abeg stop posting Lubbish
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by dmola(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Czar01:
Please do you know what "Viewer Discretion" implies?! You don't just add random words to your title just because they sound cool to your ear undecided
I taya o
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Mavor: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Andyblaze troll master!!!
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Jskelly11: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
#BITG on the move
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by dannyben5: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
see as una dy serious dy advise d big fool #ode
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by tobiboss(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
Somebody help me ayam crying
Me too cheesy cheesy #BITG
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by kamair237(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bruva move on......
Wit time u will recover from d heart break and laff at ur stupidity......
She aint worth fighting for......
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by RuthlessAnalyst: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Guy Shine Your Eye sharp sharp.
Your Babe is a Grade 1 Aristo
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by nairalife2013(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Hmmmmmmmm! Women are beast!!!!!!!!

Except my sister and my mother and my daughter and my girlfriend and my Pastors' wife.

Op, u are just eiither crazy in love or u are stupeed in love. Please focus on ur school activities and damn those small small girls till u are ready for marriage.
op is using sch fees to take k of girl! Needs flogging.
Well, women r beasts, right? Xcept those u mentioned. I expected 2c yur wife in that list. What happened?
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
ShobayoEmma:
To the girl- SHE'S PLAYING SMART. To you- SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU. And to what to do- BE A GOOD PLAYER LIKE CRD. However, i do not think you actual picked the call with the aim of speaking with her mum hence your prior suspicion..
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by zadok60: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
you love woman who's been unfaithful all this while.. white man fir dat matter. H.I.V is your friend ni yen o.. la op la no get sense..

on behalf of the guys association,we no longer recognise as one of us!!!
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by proserfina(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
MMS
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by henroe2k2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
This kind story dey turn Belle.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by kellyJames5(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
utenwuson:
walahi I miss Andy! today he s married! tmr he s single!

Yea grin

Dude deserves an award in trolling.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by lovely17(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mtchew another case of scorn undecided
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by vega84(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fool #vegatalks
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by vega84(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fool. So mumu like this still de naija? #vegatalks
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by vague: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]
I had a very strong reason to believe my gurl is
cheating on me, coz when she visits, she never
answers any calls. she would later switch off her
phone and claim it did on its own. The more
pronounced one is a number that reads 'sweet
mother' which she never picks as well, according to
her, "ma mum wld not be pleased if she hear noise
in the background" 'i will rather call her back when
we are home', she will say. believe me that chapter
is closed for that day.
it so happened that she got terribly ill recently, and
was admitted. the same 'sweet mother' called. i
picked the phone hoping to inform her mother of
her state, but to my greatest shock, i heard a white
man that wld definitely be in his late 40s or early 50s
speak, on hearing a male voice, he hung up. he later
called thrice, of which he did same as he first did -
hung up.
he then sent a text saying - 'im coming to lagos on
saturday, dont expect a call'. that was friday night.
when she recovered, i enquired from her who it was
that called, she told me if it's because of the bills i
paid that is giving me rights over her i should make
them available and she will re-pay me back.
i forgot to mention that the money i used to settle
the hospital bills was supposed to clear part of fees,
now im not in school.
wt do i do? i still love her.

Discuss...

angry angry
#BITG[/b]
go and fvck her in the butt
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by stchinedu: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
vizkiz:
too many newbies on NL...I can't believe they are taking this nigga serious undecided
I surprise too oo shocked
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Send her away
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Uncle ƔơƲ better dump the girl since there are many girls in town
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bros leave am
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Andyblaze: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
olatebony:
Bros leave am
But her breast too sweet for sucking
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by monimekaz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
u made waste my mb ....so go to hell and kiss d devil
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by EroticJane(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
this one na real mugu hihihihi
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by orchmani(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Guy just drink a chilled glass of hypo mixed with harpic and dettol,everything will be alrite....u'll thank me later on the other side later.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by orchmani(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Guy j ;Dust drink a chilled glass of hypo mixed with harpic and dettol,everything will be alrite....u'll thank me later on the other side later wen u must have gone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Why Do Women Forgive Men Quickly? / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos Leak (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.