Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! (18125 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? / I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo) / This 2 Girls Are So Silly!! See What They Are Doing (viewer Discretion Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Look at what I caught my wife Tiwa savage doing in public. Should I divorce her? Husband*

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by kellyJames5(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
utenwuson:
walahi I miss Andy! today he s married! tmr he s single!

Aswear the guy get am for trolling!! cheesy
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Andyblaze: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticJane:
this one na real mugu hihihihi
After viewing your picture, I knew you won't outlive this year without HIV
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bros send her away since there are more wellbehaved girl in town
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
ȋ̊f ƔơƲ are me i would have send her away
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by olatebony(f): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
She no be ya destined wife so ƔơƲ go send am away naani
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by EroticJane(f): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
That will be your double portion not me. You are the one prone to HIV and STI. Sleeping around with different girls spending money on them. Better go get married and have a better story to tell. I don't sleep around like you. tongue tongue tongue
Andyblaze:

After viewing your picture, I knew you won't outlive this year without HIV
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by pbs4real(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticJane:
That will be your double portion not me. You are the one prone to HIV and STI. Sleeping around with different girls spending money on them. Better go get married and have a better story to tell. I don't sleep around like you. tongue tongue tongue
with dt kind style wey u do 4 bed?shocked
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by fyre(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2015
the sad part is that you already know what to do. Bro, she obviously doesn't want to damage your heart so she's waiting for you to initiate the break up. Do you need a soothsayer to tell you she's no longer your babe. Abeg bros go find your fees, finish school o. Fish full river.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2015
nairalife2013:
op is using sch fees to take k of girl! Needs flogging.
Well, women r beasts, right? Xcept those u mentioned. I expected 2c yur wife in that list. What happened?
grin I will let u know when I get married smiley

1 Like

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by nairalife2013(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
grin I will let u know when I get married smiley
why didn't u marry your babymama angry
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by CaseyA(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Collect your money bro
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by MCJIKEL22(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2015
so people are still advising andyblaze? I knew he was a troll even b4 i joined nl........too many ignorant fellaz on nl
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2015
nairalife2013:
why didn't u marry your babymama angry
that's my gf, and nah she I go marry! Come, u be journalist? Them send u work?

1 Like

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by flocelng(f): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
Somebody help me ayam crying
Welcome back!
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by colsorubak(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]
I had a very strong reason to believe my gurl is
cheating on me, coz when she visits, she never
answers any calls. she would later switch off her
phone and claim it did on its own. The more
pronounced one is a number that reads 'sweet
mother' which she never picks as well, according to
her, "ma mum wld not be pleased if she hear noise
in the background" 'i will rather call her back when
we are home', she will say. believe me that chapter
is closed for that day.
it so happened that she got terribly ill recently, and
was admitted. the same 'sweet mother' called. i
picked the phone hoping to inform her mother of
her state, but to my greatest shock, i heard a white
man that wld definitely be in his late 40s or early 50s
speak, on hearing a male voice, he hung up. he later
called thrice, of which he did same as he first did -
hung up.
he then sent a text saying - 'im coming to lagos on
saturday, dont expect a call'. that was friday night.
when she recovered, i enquired from her who it was
that called, she told me if it's because of the bills i
paid that is giving me rights over her i should make
them available and she will re-pay me back.
i forgot to mention that the money i used to settle
the hospital bills was supposed to clear part of fees,
now im not in school.
wt do i do? i still love her.

Discuss...

angry angry
#BITG[/b]

Fashy the girl, she no worth am abeg
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by colsorubak(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Op why dd you put "viewers discretion" I dont open threads with that tag o. I dnt know how i gathered courage to open this one. Hate the sight of blood,dead bodies and so on.

eya! I believe it ws d viewer discretion that attracted u in the first place...lol
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by colsorubak(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
EroticJane:
this one na real mugu hihihihi

like seriously.........
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by APRIDE(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
[b]
I had a very strong reason to believe my gurl is
cheating on me, coz when she visits, she never
answers any calls. she would later switch off her
phone and claim it did on its own. The more
pronounced one is a number that reads 'sweet
mother' which she never picks as well, according to
her, "ma mum wld not be pleased if she hear noise
in the background" 'i will rather call her back when
we are home', she will say. believe me that chapter
is closed for that day.
it so happened that she got terribly ill recently, and
was admitted. the same 'sweet mother' called. i
picked the phone hoping to inform her mother of
her state, but to my greatest shock, i heard a white
man that wld definitely be in his late 40s or early 50s
speak, on hearing a male voice, he hung up. he later
called thrice, of which he did same as he first did -
hung up.
he then sent a text saying - 'im coming to lagos on
saturday, dont expect a call'. that was friday night.
when she recovered, i enquired from her who it was
that called, she told me if it's because of the bills i
paid that is giving me rights over her i should make
them available and she will re-pay me back.
i forgot to mention that the money i used to settle
the hospital bills was supposed to clear part of fees,
now im not in school.
wt do i do? i still love her.

Discuss...

angry angry
#BITG[/b]

How old are you boy?
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by nairalife2013(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
that's my gf, and nah she I go marry! Come, u be journalist? Them send u work?
am like u. grin I walk in shadows. Pls marry. No time cool
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2015
nairalife2013:
am like u. grin I walk in shadows. Pls marry. No time cool
cheesy aborbi no time ooh!
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Chidonc(m): 2:58am On Aug 05, 2015
ANDYBLAZE IS THAT TRULY YOU ?
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by pomporiking: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
This guy is best troll on nl.more of this andyblaze grin grin
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Ruby13: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Trol trolley trollest
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by titi4fola(f): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nothing, but simply cheating on you.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Thobiy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anyways, you are big foool for saying you still love he
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by vague: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
you should have given her the entire school fees so that she wont have to look for a white man to pay her other bills grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.