Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? (5862 Views)

Could This Be True? Ladies Prefer Slim, Skinny Guys To Huge, Hefty Guys? / Guys Which One Do You Prefer » Slim Or Fat A Or B ??? / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 03, 2015
my brother said he loves fat ladies. he said slim ladies are not good in bed in which I disagree ( probably because am not fat either ) . he said further that hourglass figures are sexy also, but he still prefer fat babe cause they do the job themself( hope you grab what I mean ) . As a lady, i prefer hourglass myself (frankly ). so boys, do you support my brother, or which one do you prefer?. dont be a jerk, lemme know your mind asap
please lemme know your reason too .
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by kellyJames5(m): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Not until you tell me what you gonna do with my "mind" and "reasons" sad
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Gurgle(f): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Hope everybody says slim

hm
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by pryme(m): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2015
fat ladies are not good in bed, the last thing you will want is a fat lady "on top" the will tire out quickly.
Slim girls on the other hand are the opposite, they have little trouble handling them selves, they don't tire out easily cos the have little or no weight to pull.

Hour glass girls are a combination of the 2, I would prefer an hour glass shape girl. they look good with out without their cloths on

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2015
kellyJames5:
Not until you tell me what you gonna do with my "mind" and "reasons" sad
bro you dey fear ?
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by donholy28(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Give us d figure 8(hourglass) girls make we carry go...wetin we go use lekpa and orobo girls do?
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 03, 2015
i prefer slim and hourglass
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Hope everybody says slim

hm
Why do you hope? Are you slim? Or you think its preferable. Just wondering.

@Topic if I was a man I would only go hourglass o. I'm not a perfect hourglass but I'm working on it...... Slim is also good. In fact fat is good too, I would be an equal opportunity f*cker. As long as you're hot.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Czar01(m): 4:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Being fat/slim doesn't automatically make you bad/good in bed.
But personally, I'd prefer an hourglass or slim girl. Preferably hourglass tongue

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2015
I love an hourglass shape myself but what does body shape have to do with sexual prowess?

The only thing I've heard about skinny ladies, from guys, is that they're "painful" in bed. I guess they must have a bony cooch or maybe it's the protruding hip bones that causes discomfort.

Fat girls I heard they're quite hot. The ultimate blanket. In my country there's a joke that winter is fat girl season. They'll keep the cold away from you lol.

Was listening to a radio discussion the other day on this same issue & fat girls claimed that in winter they got hit on the most. Hahaha
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
I prefer her very slim, in fact if she's all bone that's my spec.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by pTomz(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2015
All in the name of banging puna? shocked

Sha Hourglass for dogrin

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2015
blueseacats:
I prefer her very slim, in fact if she's all bone that's my spec.
... bro, you are desperate oooo. skinny ke . you feel date HIV patient ooo.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by oladeledave: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Johnnoah1st: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2015
africanqueenly:
my brother said he loves fat ladies. he said slim ladies are not good in bed in which I disagree ( probably because am not fat either ) . he said further that hourglass figures are sexy also, but he still prefer fat babe cause they do the job themself( hope you grab what I mean ) . As a lady, i prefer hourglass myself (frankly ). so boys, do you support my brother, or which one do you prefer?. dont be a jerk, lemme know your mind asap
please lemme know your reason too .
SLIM AND BUSTY PLUS HOURGLASS
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Johnnoah1st: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
[color=#770077] JGMGJGMGJG [/color=#770077]
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Everyone have their own preference when it comes to the choice of women. The main thing is that you shouldn't let the opinion of others becloud or influence you.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by kellyJames5(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2015
africanqueenly:
bro you dey fear ?
Hehehehe
Far be it from me!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by rawtouch: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hourglass and then the fat ladies because there is always something to touch, press or smack unlike the slim one with little or nothing to hold onto........

Sips alcoholic malt....
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Gurgle(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Why do you hope? Are you slim? Or you think its preferable. Just wondering.

@Topic if I was a man I would only go hourglass o. I'm not a perfect hourglass but I'm working on it...... Slim is also good. In fact fat is good too, I would be an equal opportunity f*cker. As long as you're hot.

I have a slim build I think with the right exercise and diet I could create a cross between slim and hour glass
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
HOUSEGLASS!!!!!!!!!!
I'll also go for slim
If yur fat, you stand no chance with me (no ofiens)
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pic or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gurgle:

I have a slim build I think with the right exercise and diet I could create a cross between slim and hour glass
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Gurgle(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Pic or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WHY SO THIRSTY? water dey plenty for London dawg cool cool
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Gurgle:

WHY SO THIRSTY? water dey plenty for London dawg cool cool
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Rexnegro(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
I prefer inbtw , a bit chubby tall and flexible and dark.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
slim girls with bigg assets
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by banteeee: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
@op......I have seen it all, fat,slim and hour glass but what is most important is a tight vjayjay. What is the use of hour glass figure when the pu**y is extremely wide?

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by IamLEGEND1: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
slim with a PhatAss.....and at least moderately sized b(.)(.)bs
if she no get those things..... itz almost the same thing as groping a guy
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Gurgle(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
slim with a PhatAss.....and at least moderately sized b(.)(.)bs

if she no get those things..... itz almost the same thing as groping a guy

side eyeing thee
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by IamLEGEND1: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

side eyeing thee
Side eyeing thee back
whence thou hath finally achieved thy projected figure8....
#HollaAtUrBoi
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by Gurgle(f): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Side eyeing thee back

whence thou hath finally achieved thy projected figure8....

#HollaAtUrBoi

No i'll just send you my wedding picture
Re: Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? by IamLEGEND1: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

No i'll just send you my wedding picture
OMG!!!!!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!
my chest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Husband Happy. / Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. / How I Committed Incest With My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.