Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. (28502 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Named New NIMASA Boss / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Buhari Accused Of Being Bias In Appointment Of New NIMASA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by omenka(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

You ignorant animal from the zoo.
How can you build a business knowing another set of people from another tribe have the powers to determine how your business will be operating. Or do you think importers determine how much they pay at the wharf?

You double-faced hypocrite, what is the meaning of Omenka, your username?

According to you, the SE should forget politics and deal on private business alone.

It's OK.. May one family from another tribe determine your future forever.

Daft Goat.
Fool. So shall you continue to wallow in poverty in expectation of political appointments. You will get none and all you can do is cry continuously on cyberspace.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
obailala:

Op stop exposing your ignorance and paranoia.

Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena - SS
Mr. Olayemi Abass - SW
Mr. Isichei Osamgbi - SE 
Mr. Dele Ejekuko - SS
Mr. Eric Orji - SE

Apart from Felix and Abass, the others are Deputies and assistants (answering to the North bosses). This is unacceptable

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

I see.. Why not list all the positions?
Are you aware the north has 3 zones?... or as usual, anyone from Benue state upwards, you just assume the person is north.

Besides I was referring to your ignorant and divisive statement about "1 SE, 1 SW and the rest....."

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Fool. So shall you continue to wallow in poverty in expectation of political appointments. You will get none and all you can do is cry continuously on cyberspace.

The truth is that you won't ever get close to where I am now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Soon all those apc gays go dhe send me pm
Awon oloshi
hahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
obailala:
Are you aware the north has 3 zones?... or as usual, anyone from Benue state upwards, you just assume the person is north.

Besides I was referring to your ignorant and divisive statement about "1 SE, 1 SW and the rest....."

Yea, I am aware the north has three zones, and so is the south too.
I also know that the population of the south is higher.
One would expect a fair sharing formula here.

So, out of 12 appointments, the north are directors in 10 of them.
And you think this is fair in any way?
It's not really about the appointments, it is also about who does what.

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by AZeD1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

Stop spreading rumors. This is a redployment, meaning everybody on that list is already a staff of Nimasa. All the new DG did was change their "portfolio"

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
AZeD1:

Stop spreading rumors. This is a redployment, meaning everybody on that list is already a staff of Nimasa. All the new DG did was change their "portfolio"

Thanks for the clarification.
But One part of the country were redeployed to become directors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by melzabull(f): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
obailala:
Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena - SS Mr. Olayemi Abass - SW Mr. Isichei Osamgbi - SE  Mr. Dele Ejekuko - SS Mr. Eric Orji - SE
why dont you list all the positions Mr ITK?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
melzabull:
why dont you list all the positions Mr ITK?

Exactly the same question I asked.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Sealeddeal(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

Most of you are just simply too daft.
you are talking about SE and tribe at the same time. Stop defending the indefensible. Even if this government succeed in all its agenda, the impression it is creating with this kind of skewed appointments will never ensure harmony and stability. Mind you, Buhari or North will never rule nigeria forever.

9 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by melzabull(f): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
[s]We didn't vote for political appointments. We voted for anti-corruption, transparency, probity, quality medicare, good roads, potable water, quality education, security, etc. We don't bloody care if Dalai Lama is appointed to bring these about- all we want is to see them happening.

Why hasn't all other ethnic groups been wailing like some SEasterners?? Aren't they made up of humans as well?? How many appointments have their sons and daughters been given??

This is getting nauseating honestly[/s].
Igede man what is the contribution of igede to building of Nigeria? you lots especially you are a complete nonentity relying on the skewed one Nigeria to survive, but a time will come when every body go answer him papa name and fools like you will be stampeded to death by your arewanistan masters. useless fool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by omenka(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
melzabull:
Igede man what is the contribution of igede to building of Nigeria? you lots especially you are a complete nonentity relying on the skewed one Nigeria to survive, but a time will come when every body go answer him papa name and fools like you will be stampeded to death by your arewanistan masters. useless fool
I think Mugabe was referring to ladies like you in his last quote about gays. cheesy

Toodles....

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by walemoney007(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

And when these pple call for Biafra, u can't help but start seeing reasons. Make them continue!
how are we stoppin u from gettin dis biafra?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by banki(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

I ain't insinuating anything. I just stated the obvious.
Out of over 12 appointments, only 1 from South-West which I can easily agree are more educated than other geo zones.
1 from SE, another zone more academically advanced compared to the Desert.
This is the reason why they quickly grabbed the acting director from the Igbo Guy.

All the directors are from the north.
I hope you know the meaning of directors.

This is not fair..
The old president is trying to start civil unrest in this Zoo. I hope you know how animals behave when provoked.

going by your logic let me ask you was any ibo man removed and replaced with a hausa man or northerner? how come it was ok for jonathan to appoint southerners and northerners of his choice but its wrong or buhari to do?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by dokiOloye(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is no where in the world that failure is rewarded.

They failed in failing to vote the right party, so they should respectfully go to the back of the line, and wait their turn.

Lessons have been learned.
Why not advise Buhari to kindly reject d revenue coming from those areas too?
D core north did not vote GEJ in 2011 yet most of his major projects like railways,dams,irrigation,new fed universities,almajiri schools etc were sited in d north.
Indeed,there was a country.

10 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by obailala(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

Why do you keep contradicting yourself in a bid to sensationalise this issue?... Kindly name the 12 appointments and the 10 northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ladyF(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
walemoney007:
how are we stoppin u from gettin dis biafra?
Stopping me ke? Go and read my comment again.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Apart from Felix and Abass, the others are Deputies and assistants (answering to the North bosses). This is unacceptable

Stop reminding them. You know most of them dont think before they talk and also assume everyone does the same.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

Click on his source. He purposely omit some.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by lawfabolous: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
K
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by nitt: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
I see my uncle's name there.

God bless him
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by musahadi: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats to the appointed
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by dokiOloye(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chinekeeeee,abokki,abokki everywhere.
And in a maritime agency for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

Omenka! Omenka!!
Fulani herdsmen are coming!!!

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
They want to control even the marines...
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by NaijaFutbol: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
ah ah
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by NaijaFutbol: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
obailala:

Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena - SS
Mr. Olayemi Abass - SW
Mr. Isichei Osamgbi - SE ?
Mr. Dele Ejekuko - SS
Mr. Eric Orji - SE

Which SE name be that oga?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kennydee05(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congratulations Mr. Dele Ejikokor
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kennydee05(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some of the Muslim names you have read up there can be from South West (People bear combine Muslim names as first and last name), South South (Edo), and the North....

Please sto tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kentoplash(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
My brothers and sisters isn't it crystal clear we need Biafra? The time has come when we need to rise up and ask for what is ours...
God bless Biafra!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is no where in the world that failure is rewarded.

They failed in failing to vote the right party, so they should respectfully go to the back of the line, and wait their turn.

Lessons have been learned.
aburo, abeg help me define failure with regards 2 d context u cited....the gospel truth is that if buhari surrounds himself with niggas like u, den naija and her unity is doomed. Even if God plans 2 elevate u 2 d position of one of Pmb's advisers, this ur comment wud make Him change his mind asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) / Video Shows 'Dancing' Link On Third Mainland Bridge / Obaseki: RUGA Will Not Happen In Edo State, Sambisa Forest A Better Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.