Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. (28492 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Named New NIMASA Boss / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Buhari Accused Of Being Bias In Appointment Of New NIMASA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by jemir000: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

Most of you are just simply too daft.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by CriticalThought: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is no where in the world that failure is rewarded.

They failed in failing to vote the right party, so they should respectfully go to the back of the line, and wait their turn.

Lessons have been learned.

what exactly do you mean "go to the back of the line and wait their turn"

So just because people dont vote for the winning party, therefore they should be discarded and punished, is that it?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by truefact: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

What would you say if all the appointment go to SE?

May you and your generations be denied what rightful belong to you.

If you must know, SE represent a huge percentage of Nigerian population. SE deserve it's share of National whatever

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nimasa-redeploys-directors/.

The only South East person there is acting registrar. One South West and the rest come from.....
THE NEPOTIC REGION!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

You ignorant animal from the zoo.
How can you build a business knowing another set of people from another tribe have the powers to determine how your business will be operating. Or do you think importers determine how much they pay at the wharf?

You double-faced hypocrite, what is the meaning of Omenka, your username?

According to you, the SE should forget politics and deal on private business alone.

It's OK.. May one family from another tribe determine your future forever.

Daft Goat.

Thanks for that response. Omenka is product of one of fulani rapefest during their conquest in the middlebelt. Daft beast of no nation. Just look at his kunu-sipping mouth- The Igbo should be building businesses while lazy monkeys like him sit around with almajiri bowls.
I wish i could meet his kind in real life, i will pull off his rotten gworo-teeth with pliers. Daftus omekatus!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by rigarmortis: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

Hey, lick my balls till they are dry, then lock yourself in a room, eat a diiikc and die slow.

If by now you dont know that ethnicity/vindictiveness is clear in the appointments then sorry is your name.

Are you saying that the people capable of working all happen to come from a particular part of the country?

Keep pulling out shiiityyy opinions from your narrow a55, it helps to ease pain when big shiiiittt starts to pop.

Fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by abdulkayus(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
strongerthaneva:
pls what has been u pipus contribution to his success as being the president now u guys are looking for a post wey una papa carry come from PDP or heaven..i swear u SS and SW are the only problem if nigeria.U can neva make a gud wife in a husband wife cos every decision ur husband makes which must made for his success and that of the family u will surely opposed it.i pity the man waiting for ur hand in marriage..Baba buhari we the north and south west are behinde u SS and SS are irrelevant. Except the sensible ones among them like amaechi and ogbonu the rest are shabish...God bless nija..God bless PMB..God bless APC and God bless me..Insha Allahu..maka chineke..ni oruko olorun..

SE and SS are not relevant abi but their resources is relevant for the survival of 9ja. Is that not hypocrisy? Let their be justice pls. We voted for change, so let see the change cos what am seeing is not change bt bigotry.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

While its non of my business about who is heading what, you should understand that he is talking about zones and not tribes.

If it is tribes, you are too ignorant of the Number of tribes in Nigeria unless you made a typo error by saying 20. There are over 200 tribes. There are also over 20 tribes in the south east. That we speak a common Igbo doesn't mean you should compare us with your own Edo tribe please. I know there are over 6 tribes in EDO state. So correct yourself before picking a point against others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Trust me, I'm building one for myself and I will NEVER complain whether any of my tribesmen get a political appointment or not because I've NEVER benefited from ANY politician. Hopefully, Nairaland community would see evidence of my grind soon, that is if you guys wouldn't go "oh, Omenka the braggart is at it again".

Gerraway you are not capable of building anything if it's not propaganda. Jobless daftus!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by tomakint: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
We didn't vote for political appointments. We voted for anti-corruption, transparency, probity, quality medicare, good roads, potable water, quality education, security, etc.
Why hasn't all other ethnic groups been wailing like some SEasterners?? Aren't they made up of humans as well?? How many appointments have their sons and daughters been given??
Who is this blind bat? What has any elite funky mallams done to better the lives of their talakawas?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
If other tribes are not ambitious that's their business but Igbos are very ambitious that's you we are even in UK parliament as politicians
omenka:

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by DonDiego(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
obailala:

Op stop exposing your ignorance and paranoia.

Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena - SS
Mr. Olayemi Abass - SW
Mr. Isichei Osamgbi - SE 
Mr. Dele Ejekuko - SS
Mr. Eric Orji - SE

Isichei Osamgbi is from the SS.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by chaberry(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

Can someone translate this to English for me please so I can respond? U need a tutor, what u typed is incomprehensible.
wink grin You obviously want to kill that illiterate idi0t
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by volo112: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Acting DG- Haruna Jauro (North)

Administration Director-Ibrahim Jibril (North)

Dir. Servicom- Felix Bob Nabena (South)

Head Finance- Olayemi Abass (South)

Ag Legal Adviser- Mr. Suleman Abdulsalam (North)

Head Procurement- Muhammed Sani(North)

Head Cabonage- Hassan el-Yakub(North)

How many North? Nigerians, is this acceptable?

Mr. Eric Orji is the Acting Registrar of Ships (south)
Mr. Dele Ejekuko s in charge of Zones in the director-general’s office (south)
Mr. Isichei Osamgbi is Deputy Director, Maritime Guard Command (south)

Oga barcanista, why nowwwwwwwwww. if others can mis inform people, but not you sir. you carry out research alot, i don't expect this beer parlour gist from you sirrrrrrrrrrr

there is no need to ponder over this issue, the north got 5 slots while the south got 5 slots.
i don't know why some people want to divide us in this country.
that is how hutu and tutsi started in rwanda,
i beg you people in the name of God, pls let always verify things before we join the band wagon of liers.

To apc and pdp supporters, there are no political parties during the period of war. the only parties we have are rebel forces and government forces. i have not witnessed a war, and by God grace i do not intend to witness one during my lifetime .
one nigeria is still possible

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
I criosly get mad wen i see d SE and SS peeps screaming jona did dis jona did dat if u guys study economics and study the structure of the nigeria economy during jonas regime u wud literally want to hurt him And to tink i see SS and SE first class students in economics angry
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by meccuno: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

Others are building business empires how many did your father build or is anybody stopping you from building business empire as well instead sleeping on Nairaland to defend political parties.

Your own peers are not business builders they are business destroyers
lolz......dagger to the heart.......
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by zik4ever: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cchuks27:
I have actually not commented on all appointments because I am waiting for the Ministers list to be released. Only then will I know the true agenda of Buhari.

He is the President and he is entitled to whatever decision he deems fit to move the country forward to the best of his knowledge.
Ha ha. Hope you wont wait in vain because for the ministerial list, scrutinise not just the numbers but also the portfolio. Only one post will tell it all -watch who becomes the FCT Minister then come and comment. Not expecting any surprises at all sir.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by WailingWailer: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
I nearly puked when I read this post. You're not only unreasonable but evil-minded as well. So now zoning doesn't matter when it comes to appointments? If u continue this way u'd die a miserable death

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by meccuno: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Acting DG- Haruna Jauro (North)
Administration Director-Ibrahim Jibril (North)
Dir. Servicom- Felix Bob Nabena (South)
Head Finance- Olayemi Abass (South)
Ag Legal Adviser- Mr. Suleman Abdulsalam (North)
Head Procurement- Muhammed Sani(North)
Head Cabonage- Hassan el-Yakub(North)
How many North? Nigerians, is this acceptable?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by WailingWailer: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
after1:
[s]

Me nko? I still live with my aged mother in the village. I should ashamed of my pathetic life, my own father was a nobody till he was stoned to death. Maybe I should go look for job and stop displaying my stupidity everywhere on nairaland. I'm such a Pathetic being.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by meccuno: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:
[s][/s]
I nearly puked when I read this post. You're not only unreasonable but evil-minded as well. So now zoning doesn't matter when it comes to appointments? If u continue this way u'd die a miserable death
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
volo112:

Mr. Dele Ejekuko s in charge of Zones in the director-general’s office (south)

Oga barcanista, why nowwwwwwwwww. if others can mis inform people, but not you sir. you carry out research alot, i don't expect this beer parlour gist from you sirrrrrrrrrrr

there is no need to ponder over this issue, the north got 5 slots while the south got 4 slots.
i don't know why some people want to divide us in this country.
that is how hutu and tutsi started in rwanda,
i beg you people in the name of God, pls let always verify things before we join the band wagon of liers.

To apc and pdp supporters, there are no political parties during the period of war. the only parties we have are rebel forces and government forces. i have not witnessed a war, and by God grace i do not intend to witness one during my lifetime .
one nigeria is still possible
All these are Deputies and Assistants that reports to the Northern bosses (Directors). We are saying that 70% of Police Management Team (IGP and DIGs) are Northerners, you are saying a common CP/AIG is from south. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by WailingWailer: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Trust me, I'm building one for myself and I will NEVER complain whether any of my tribesmen get a political appointment or not because I've NEVER benefited from ANY politician. Hopefully, Nairaland community would see evidence of my grind soon, that is if you guys wouldn't go "oh, Omenka the braggart is at it again".

What are you grinding? Garri or corn? grin
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Even at that. Do you see other tribes cry everyday like SE? Even the SS that is part of the 5% do they cry at the drop of hat Na only una waka come?

Keep shut you smelly monkey. tThe SE shouldn't make noise so that uncircumcised alhaji ravaging your pooosie at Abuja will continue to wreck havoc, steal and dash you, then you jump on him to kiss his gwooro teeth and call him "Baby!" while rubbing his bald head with your cursed hand.Nkita ara!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by steppin: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

This outcast again?
C'mon give it a rest!
We've noticed your dislike for Igbos and like I've said before, we don't care...we never will, not today, tomorrow and or the rest of your sorry ass life.
Get over it, or you might die a painful death from heart failure.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kossyablaze(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

And when these pple call for Biafra, u can't help but start seeing reasons. Make them continue!
Hmmm for once u made sense

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin to me, Omenka is synonymous to bush pig

The phool is very much ashamed of his ethnic identity that's he hides under middlebelt. Is middlebelt a tribe. The daftus probably have an emir sitting on the empty skulls of his people. Definitely why he can't reason like a normal being. His ethnic group is Cursed with daftutism, he can NEVER be proud of his tribe.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ladyF(f): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm for once u made sense

And u are....? grin never mind.....
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by volo112: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

All these are Deputies and Assistants that reports to the Northern bosses (Directors). We are saying that 70% of Police Management Team (IGP and DIGs) are Northerners, you are saying a common CP/AIG is from south. Na wa o

thanks for the response sir
but based on what i read from the op post, this are the facts. i intentionally highlighted their positions for clarifications.

Mr. Ibrahim Jibril is the Director of Administration and Personnel Services (north)
Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena is Director of SERVICOM (south)

Tumaka is now the Deputy Director and Head, Public Relations (north)

Mr. Olayemi Abass takes over as the Head of Financial Services Department (south)
while Hassan el-Yakub is Head of Cabotage Department,” (north)

Mr. Suleman Abdulsalam is the Acting Legal Adviser (north)

Aisha Musa has been redeployed to Head the Western Zone (north)
Mr. Dele Ejekuko is in charge of Zones in the director-general’s office (south)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.