Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. (28504 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Named New NIMASA Boss / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Buhari Accused Of Being Bias In Appointment Of New NIMASA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by meccuno: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:

Are you a learner? Beremx is not Igbo. She's just impersonating. I saw her pics one time. She's an ugly, fat-headed over-bleached pig from the South West
lolz......una dey vex sha
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:

You're just another biitch after ur mother

Yes like ur own retarddeedd mum did anytin to contribute to d economy to save your future generation to save them am saying something crios u bring ur dog common sense come here dey spit rabies for my post u need to get ur senses upgraded dis one u using is outdated more of u in dis country is wat started dis problem in d first place stingy idiot greedy mofos Bleep u and ur people
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by after1: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
franudi:
My friend you are talking nonsense.How do you espect her to get job when the northerners are blocking everywhere.Idiot!

Your m.oronic father is the ediot and not me. You deranged animal.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ekea2001: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Domineering phlegmatism and pretending pretence running the show.Lots of backstabbing political assasinations will be the bane soon..The rain does not embarass the forest dweller.Never seen a pretender fight corruption nor a tribal bigot do it well..I will only keep doing what I'm good at.My people too.Dexterious and tenacious is what America 'classifies' my people as!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ekea2001: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Domineering phlegmatism and pretending pretence running the show.Lots of backstabbing and political assasinations will be the bane of the nation soon..The rain does not embarass the open forest dweller.Never seen a pretender fight corruption nor a tribal bigot do it well..I will only keep doing what I'm good at.My people too.Dexterious and tenacious is what America 'classifies' my people as!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by after1: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
margclever:
My senile father is a fool. May boko haram wipe off my generation from the surface of earth. I am cursed and woe betides my family

Good you know you are a son of a rabid dog. Woe betides your senile father, ediot.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by arabianights: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
....the rest come from the [size=15pt] NORTH [/size]

This is not the change we voted for o. It's becoming freaking obvious.

Please ,please and please, lets stop being ridiculous.Where the directors hand picked and place there by PMB or where they there even before GEJ stepped aside?

HABA!.infact even if he decided to put all his village people there,is it anyone's business?What is our business is that wok should be done and we should have a corrupt free government.

FOLLOW UP YOUR LEGAL RELEVANCE.SUE HIM!,..........
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
there is God

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by arabianights: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:

You're just another biitch after ur mother

What sort of a stupid response is this? Just because you have no respect for your self or your mum does not mean you should expose your self by disgracing your self on a public forum.

As far as we are concerned,you insulted your self and not the lady.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
there is God

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by prof12(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

Pls note that the North alone is made of NINETEEN STATES.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Eluwilussit(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

Others are building business empires how many did your father build or is anybody stopping you from building business empire as well instead sleeping on Nairaland to defend political parties.

Your own peers are not business builders they are business destroyers

Nne na wa for u o. So u get time to waste on that idiiot?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by prof12(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

Pls note that the North alone is made of NINETEEN STATES.
And moreover, if we are break the North into North East, North North and North West the number will be more than that.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
halfrica:

Yes like ur own retarddeedd mum did anytin to contribute to d economy to save your future generation to save them am saying something crios u bring ur dog common sense come here dey spit rabies for my post u need to get ur senses upgraded dis one u using is outdated more of u in dis country is wat started dis problem in d first place stingy idiot greedy mofos Bleep u and ur people
chaii... Wicked girl cheesy
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
shiizzy:
chaii... Wicked girl cheesy

He started it nau grin am a good girl i cant even hurt a frys
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:
[s][/s]

^ ^ ^
The rants of a frustrated South West biitch! Like I guessed right, look at your writeup again and convince me your brain is intact; no punctuation marks. How did you pass out of Secondary school? You climbed over your principal's diick, I guess. grin grin shameless she-dog, you're at home dragging pricks with your whoring mom instead of to look for an unfortunate guy to settle down with so you can answer Mrs Somebody. May you die a painful death, bastard!

Am not like u and ur stupiddd tribe that sell their daughters slave trade is still active in guys blood cant u see how u people produced a president and he became a bloody vampire on d countries ratio reserve
Oh u need a puntuation? I wud do immediately after ur alaba boys and patience jonathan learns to do so
Idiot be forming high on a dead state
Like who fuckin care if u are educated all u guys are good at is piracy u guys are on the top economy to destroy list u just a piece of torment to d world even jidenna una blood cast una like mist weather
Be crying like a disvirgened demon dont go and start fixing d economy drinkin crude oil letting his brain greased spitting out condense trash
Ur mother shd be fuckin ashamed she bore a bastard and gave anoda doomed nigga to act as a fada to him mofo
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:

This girl is a half-wit and a dunce! No wonder you have 'half' in your name. Nothing about you is complete except the fact that you can download 17 dicks at a go in your oversized pvssy. I'll start replying you when you learn how to type gbagaun-free words

And d dude is fustrated wiv life no fun or joke in his life see sucide is an option if u dont mind takin life too crios asin u wee kee ur sef wiv bp while buhari wee live long to hear ur story
See go give a dog blow jooobbb mayb by den u can cool ur brain after d blow out
ur sense needs a balance of payment from ur parent to av bore u wiv an empty head
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by shaddoww: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Acting DG- Haruna Jauro (North)

Administration Director-Ibrahim Jibril (North)

Dir. Servicom- Felix Bob Nabena (South)

Head Finance- Olayemi Abass (South)

Ag Legal Adviser- Mr. Suleman Abdulsalam (North)

Head Procurement- Muhammed Sani(North)

Head Cabonage- Hassan el-Yakub(North)

How many North? Nigerians, is this acceptable?

were this people just employed by buhari? Wen d northerners go to university to study simple courses like public administration, we call them mumu while we go for elect-elect, chemical engineering, and other non-realistic courses in Nigeria, we are now complaining
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
shaddoww:
were this people just employed by buhari? Wen d northerners go to university to study simple courses like public administration, we call them mumu while we go for elect-elect, chemical engineering, and other non-realistic courses in Nigeria, we are now complaining
Bro help me tell them they expect a biochemist cos he is from SE to be elected even tho he has no idea bou nimasa to be a top boss there trust me they are d root of nigerias problems robbing peter to pay lola
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
We didn't vote for political appointments. We voted for anti-corruption, transparency, probity, quality medicare, good roads, potable water, quality education, security, etc. We don't bloody care if Dalai Lama is appointed to bring these about- all we want is to see them happening.

Why hasn't all other ethnic groups been wailing like some SEasterners?? Aren't they made up of humans as well?? How many appointments have their sons and daughters been given??

This is getting nauseating honestly.

Are you daft or dumb? Are you?! Please don't let me curse you here.

Do you know the meaning of geopolitical zones? Do you?

Our constitution as a country promotes justice. The principle of federal character is enshrined in our constitution, for the sake of unity and peaceful coexistence of the different groups. All the different tribes can't always be represented, and that's why the country is divided into zones. Why should Buhari completely sideline a whole geopolitical zone?

Are the northerners more educated than southeasterners? Are there more technocrats in the north than south? If all the DGs and directors of agencies and FG parastatals are Northerners, how are people from other regions going to get jobs easily in those parastatals, knowing that the Nigerian system thrives on Nepotism?

Buhari is planning to start a civil unrest in this nation. I hope he doesn't end up causing the division of this nation or a civil war.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Are you daft or dumb? Are you?! Please don't let me curse you here.

Do you know the meaning of geopolitical zones? Do you?

Our constitution as a country promotes justice. The principle of federal character is enshrined in our constitution, for the sake of unity and peaceful coexistence of the different groups. All the different tribes can't always be represented, and that's why the country is divided into zones. Why should Buhari completely sideline a whole geopolitical zone?

Are the northerners more educated than southeasterners? Are there more technocrats in the north than south? If all the DGs and directors of agencies and FG parastatals are Northerners, how are people from other regions going to get jobs easily in those parastatals, knowing that the Nigerian system thrives on Nepotism?

Buhari is planning to start a civil unrest in this nation. I hope he doesn't end up causing the division of this nation or a civil war.

U keep complaining ow many SE who studied what is relating to management are working wiv nimasa?
All of dem go into d business line durin jonah regime ow many northerners where in power in any sector just few?
Table turned around u guys are d first to cry why why why see am in support of biafrys go bye bye
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
halfrica:

U keep complaining ow many SE who studied what is relating to management are working wiv nimasa?
All of dem go into d business line durin jonah regime ow many northerners where in power in any sector just few?
Table turned around u guys are d first to cry why why why see am in support of biafrys go bye bye

Are you listening to yourself? So only northerners study what is related to management? Only northerners are the ranking officers in NIMASA? Yet Northern enrolment in secondary schools and universities remains far below what you have in the south.

Incase you've forgotten, in GEJ's tenure, northerners were:
Vice president,
Senate President
Speaker of HoR
Chief Justice
President of Fed Court of Appeal
Attorney General
Head of Civil Service of d Federation

These are just few of the topmost offices held by northerners under Jonathan. Jonathan was very fair to the north, despite them rejecting him. Why is Buhari being unfair?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Jesusloveyou: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

All these are Deputies and Assistants that reports to the Northern bosses (Directors). We are saying that 70% of Police Management Team (IGP and DIGs) are Northerners, you are saying a common CP/AIG is from south. Na wa o
why are u always been tribalistic, how does one man appointment affect a region, try to be nationalistic for once,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.