Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. (28499 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Named New NIMASA Boss / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Buhari Accused Of Being Bias In Appointment Of New NIMASA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
OP..what are you insinuating?!!!...you are just looking for trouble...I want merit!!

My friend, be reasonable. Are u claiming not more than 1 persons from either of sw/se were qualified enough to hold the positions
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:
[s][/s]
Wasted spèrm
thank u grin only a wasted sperm who identify a wasted sperm
Oya bros ow far ow work today hope it wasnt stressful grin

If u wont be matured i will be ok tongue
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Are you listening to yourself? So only northerners study what is related to management? Only northerners are the ranking officers in NIMASA? Yet Northern enrolment in secondary schools and universities remains far below what you have in the south.

Incase you've forgotten, in GEJ's tenure, northerners were:
Vice president,
Senate President
Speaker of HoR
Chief Justice
President of Fed Court of Appeal
Attorney General
Head of Civil Service of d Federation

These are just few of the topmost offices held by northerners under Jonathan. Jonathan was very fair to the north, despite them rejecting him. Why is Buhari being unfair?

He is nt unfair he needs people that he trusts so mch around him and people who wont betray him ok
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
WailingWailer:
[s][/s]
Your mom must be super stuupid for sending you to school in the first place. She could have used the money to organise a proper burial for your dad who fell off a mango tree
Your dad wud be d one to die dis year mrseunosewa
Ishilove are u guys seeing dis now only if God is not on the throne u wud loose everyone close to u dis year u dont kno who is who u keep talking fine u av dared a great demon tonyt
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by 7lives: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

Most of you are just simply too daft.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LIKES.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
halfrica:

He is nt unfair he needs people that he trusts so mch around him and people who wont betray him ok

So he only trusts northerners? Is it just about him and what he wants? Then why is there a constitution?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by jlinkd78(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

S/E is a geopolitical zone not just a tribe and dia are 6 of such zones in Nigeria. I hate when ppl twist logic upside down to suit themselves.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Jman06(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
It can be achieved by anyone. And that is the reason you guys should quit with all that cries about being marginalised. The question I asked which remains unanswered is, why always the SE?? Are they the only tribe in the country yet to get appointments??
U are daft bro..(no offience).

We have 3 major tribes in Nigeria which should be well represented in the scheme of things else the country drifts into anarchy. But the daura old f00l keeps talking about 5% and 95%. What an imbecilic statement!

And for those talking about merit, are they trying to suggest that in the whole of SE/SS there are no competent people Nonsensical nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by bola4dprec(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2015
redeployment different from appointment some goons lack common sense is their any northern agenda here ? Biafra answer me now
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2015
bola4dprec:
redeployment different from appointment some goons lack common sense is their any northern agenda here ? Biafra answer me now

Descendant of a fallen demon, how far with your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers?
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by mikolo80: 3:20am On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:
....the rest come from the [size=15pt] NORTH [/size]

This is not the change we voted for o. It's becoming freaking obvious.

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size]
hope you know north is divided into north west, north east and middle belt(north central so called)
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by brirold1(m): 4:22am On Aug 04, 2015
ok

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by onenaira3: 5:07am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

Will you illiterates keep quiet. That's why no one likes you APC erats because you fools are hypocrites to the bonem during GEJ administration wasn't it you lots that whinned us to death because of supposed lack of northern and south west individuals in his administration, despite that's a pure lie. During the attack against Stella, it was you miserable lots going everywhere accusing her of tribalism and stating she filled the position with Igbo's and removed the Yoruba( another pure lie). Even in footballs, during keshi season, you miserable lots attacked him for supposedly filling the the team with igbo despite it was another one of you fool myopic, laced lies. It was you miserable lots that accused him of tribalism . It was you miserable lots that opened Una goro gpro chewing mouth to constantly claim and I quote "any time Igbo gets a position, they take advantage and replace every position with Igbo (despite that's an obvious lie)." Right now, we are witnessing you northern monkeys doing EXACTLY as you accuse others of and you accuse them for wailing and calling out the hypocritical BS you slow illiterates whin us to death about and accuse us for.

Are you slow, despicable lots kidding me with this? I honestly pray boko haram wipes that f2king country off the face of the earth. I'm tired of you hypocritical bastards. I hope you die a miserable, painful death. And yes you can report me for wishing for your death, I can careless
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by onenaira3: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2015
brooklyn49:

Em from SS

Don't mind that useless yoloba monkey called sweetlemon. Her and berem are two yoloba people pretending to be both SS and SE. Any post from both, just ignore it until they grow some balls and proudly be who they truly are.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by onenaira3: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2015
halfrica:
I criosly get mad wen i see d SE and SS peeps screaming jona did dis jona did dat if u guys study economics and study the structure of the nigeria economy during jonas regime u wud literally want to hurt him And to tink i see SS and SE first class students in economics angry

News flash: gej is not the president so you people should stop dragging him in everything by just to find excuse for your apc failures
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by onenaira3: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2015
prof12:

Pls note that the North alone is made of NINETEEN STATES.

And so?

They should learn how to practice what they preach.
You can't always accuse others of tribalism and dominance and yet turn around and be exactly what you whinned us to death about.
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Henryk(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Applications are still open for admission into NIMASA Science and Technical College, Okoloba, Delta State. The programme is a scholarship for students going into SS1. Be informed that the examination date is 8th August 2015 at designated centres. Interested parents/guardians can apply for for their children/wards via http://www.nimasa.gov.ng/nstc/preapp.php
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by JegaQuin: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Make the appointees come from anywhere in the country, e no concern me o! Implementation that will result to better Nigeria is my watchward! Let the wailing wailers Kontinu!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Ndukwe007(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

Omenka , you are right. its not about Political appointments. for example the former governor of Abia state what did he do with the Political appointment for 8 years- HE DISTROYED HIS OWN STATE. South easterners we all need reorientation.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kayor62: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Holyman3:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nimasa-redeploys-directors/.

The only South East person there is acting registrar.
One South West and the rest come from.....

Guy, stop being hypocrite, let us stop partisan politics, tribalism or religion fanatics won't help us, think well and let us work together to make this country better, to make it a safer place to live. Stop saying rubbish on social media, causing controversy can't take u anywhere.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by EmmyDe25(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:
....the rest come from the [size=15pt] NORTH [/size]

This is not the change we voted for o. It's becoming freaking obvious.

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size]
Did you bother to read the post at all??
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by bola4dprec(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin
xtrorse:

Descendant of a fallen demon, how far with your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers?
grin
xtrorse:

descendant of no foundation neither future 3rd citizen of Nigeria
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ade80: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
barcanista:

All these are Deputies and Assistants that reports to the Northern bosses (Directors). We are saying that 70% of Police Management Team (IGP and DIGs) are Northerners, you are saying a common CP/AIG is from south. Na wa o

They are all deputies
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:

And when these pple call for Biafra, u can't help but start seeing reasons. Make them continue!

And why do they need to call for Biafra?! Politics is a game where there are winners n loosers. The winners take all n the loosers wait the next turn. Any justification for your point? When Jonathan came into power, igbos had all the juicey appointments until the dying days of the maladministration where the north started to taste some of the juice because someone badly needed their votes! Lie?? ??!

Proudly 5% grin grin grin grin!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by dapsonlou(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Holyman3:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nimasa-redeploys-directors/.

The only South East person there is acting registrar.
One South West and the rest come from.....

You time done pass na. Bros J done pack out of Aso Rock
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by dapsonlou(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

They have Entitlement Issues
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by strongerthaneva(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:

Can someone translate this to English for me please so I can respond? U need a tutor, what u typed is incomprehensible.
it can never be comprehensive to slowpoke fool like u now..When u I see a compoted frustrated looser I can identify one which u one of..Get a life and be a winner..
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ladyF(f): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
strongerthaneva:
it can never be comprehensive to slowpoke fool like u now..When u I see a compoted frustrated looser I can identify one which u one of..Get a life and be a winner..
This ur English get as e be sha. Speak pidgin if good English is difficult for u. Na by force?

Comprehensive instead of comprehensible
to slowpoke fool?
When u I see?
Compoted? Is that an English word?
Looser instead of loser?

All ur school fees wasted. cry If you dont go and collect ur change back, God himself won't be happy with u. English no be by force, if u wan reply me, u fit use pidgin, I go understand. grin
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by strongerthaneva(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:

This ur English get as e be sha. Speak pidgin if good English is difficult for u. Na by force?

Comprehensive instead of comprehensible
to slowpoke fool?
When u I see?
Compoted? Is that an English word?
Looser instead of loser?

All ur school fees wasted. cry If you dont go and collect ur change back, God himself won't be happy with u. English no be by force, if u wan reply me, u fit use pidgin, I go understand. grin
Am sure u aware that u are fool ma lil bro here now laffing when.i showed him that one senior mugu doesn't understand the word compoted fool..He said I should tell u that it means when someone is well arranged in an insensible manner..olodo Aburo dejo..
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ladyF(f): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Am sure u aware that u are fool ma lil bro here now laffing when.i showed him that one senior mugu doesn't understand the word compoted fool..He said I should tell u that it means when someone is well arranged in an insensible manner..olodo Aburo dejo..
U need help cry
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by strongerthaneva(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:

U need help cry
Hahaha crying for ur life abi..Dont worry u will just be transferred to common IDPA camp in borno..oloshios fellow..koni ragba fun e..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri / Owl Appears In Delta Government House (picture) / Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.