Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (99044 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by hazyfm1: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Man, you are confused, only that, you are not ready to admit. Now, let me twist your brain. There are over 40000 christian denominations in the whole world. You are either a JW, catholic, protestant, mormon, anglican and so on. So you cant really tell the true one among these 40thousand sects. Perhaps you should tell us which category you fell to and proving to us at the same time that it is the truth.

IF ONLY U WILL UNDERSTAND, I DON'T HAVE ANY SPECIFIC CHURCH... OK!

I ATTEND ANY BIBLE TEACHING CHURCH AROUND ME, I TRAVEL ALOT

THE BIBLE IS CLEAR, BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKES IT CLEARER...

I WORSHIP GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT... i.e I HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY GOD
I DON'T DO CHURCHES, I FELLOWSHIP ANYWHERE I FIND BELIEVERS GATHERED... AS LONG AS I FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE THERE..

I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED UR QUESTIONS

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nijanigga: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Haaaaaaaaaa, Join Them to do what ? I am a Jihadist not a terrorist. Thanks Bro

Jihadist oh , terrorist oh you all belong to the Islam, abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
That's why I rarely visit churches piloted by the YORUBAS...

They can't convert to anything, anytime... Leaving you in a perplexed situation... especially when Food is involved.

They are fond of SITTING on the FENCE.

3 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by jpphilips(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cherobim to Islam, what is the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why is Christian faith superior to Islam? 1. Introduction Monotheism is the belief in the existence and activity of a single God [1]. The monotheistic religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam differ from other religions because they believe in a personal God [2]. The monotheistic religions are superior to other religions, because they reveal the divine unity and not only some underlying unity. Judaism is connected with nationalism, while Islam is connected to the world of senses. Christian faith is free from nationalism as in Judaism and also free from the world of senses in Islam. Therefore Christian faith is the purest of all monotheistic religions [3]. Because Islam is a religion of contemplation, surrender and being rational acceptable, it is an esthetic religion. Christian faith is oriented to absolute moral values, like in Matthew 5, so higher than Islam. In Christian faith everything serves the purpose for the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven. 2. Truth The covenant of the People of Israel had failed. Therefore, Judaism, the first monotheistic religions called for an answer. The answer had to add improvements to overcome the crisis in the covenant or to make it more bearable. Islam added rational thinking and adapted to human capabilities. Christian faith added the love of God as an inspiring power. Nowhere is this inspiring power seen as clearly as in Christianity [4]. Both Islam and Christian faith continue from a norm which is uniquely rooted. So, the real decision between Islam and Christian faith can only come from revelations [5]. The real question is: what are the real revelations of God in history? This question cannot be answered with rational arguments, because rational thinking and facts are different categories. However people have always tried to combine them in a religion. And every religion has its ways to show that it is in a rational way reasonable. The arguments are only convincing for the believers of that religion. In Christian faith the thought to find the truth with methods is abandoned, because only the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth. Only God can make God known to us. The truth of the Christian faith cannot be explained with methods, but reveals itself to the hearer or reader in the proclamation and exposition of the contents of faith, because he becomes aware that this is the truth of God [6]. 3. Salvation The revelation about the truth of God is man’s true salvation. This description of revealed truth consists of the following three essential points: A.Sin. Christian faith supports the concept of sin. Every human being has shortcomings in absolute sense. Therefore suffering, pain and death entered human life. B.Jesus Christ, the Savior of mankind. People need to be free from all suffering, pain and death. Therefore the believer needs to be set free from sin. The Savior of mankind, Jesus Christ provides forgiveness of sin by his ultimate and perfect sacrifice. C.The Holy Ghost. Christian faith supports the promise of the Holy Ghost. By making the decision to sacrifice the personal life to God and to trust the Savior Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin, the believer will be equipped with the power of the Holy Ghost as seal of the faith. The believer becomes aware that this is the truth. 4. Conclusion Why should anyone trust in Christian faith over Islam? It is because the divine revelation of the absolute truth. Only in Christian faith are the fulfilled prophecies of a coming Savior of mankind, the ultimate precise eye-witness manuscripts: the Gospel. Therefore we can trust what is written in the Gospel. Only Christian faith has the Savior of mankind, who was tested like anyone, but passed all moral tests. Therefore only Jesus Christ has the right to say: “’I am the way and the truth and the life” (John 14:6).
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
PROUDLY MUSLIM.

nijanigga:

Jihadist oh , terrorist oh you all belong to the Islam, abi i lie?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by klax(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
A confused man,even when he was a christian,he was not practising true christian,he was just practising spiritsm and washiping water spirit,how did he confirm that GOD was the one talking to him? A real confused man,is a pity.

How can God talk to him never mind this man he has enter one chance when looking for power to do wonders. How can God speak to you to go and join killer squad tell me how Boko haram single handedly killed over 14,000 souls and yet same killer still get sponsorer, getting hilux van, getting armunitions, still shouting allah akbar, still attending same mosque with them and return to bomb the mosque pls leave God out of this. So ISIS is God too, Libya, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iran, Afghanustan; Chenchya, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt eall these axis of evil is God that is spoken to them isnt abeg go park well Bro pastor Alfa you need help.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ELDERCE(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
The conversion is based purely on lack of understanding what christianity is all about.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by lucianohase(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practice what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses), he was never a Christian
hahahaaa
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Positiveminds(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
He was never a christian.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nijanigga: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
PROUDLY MUSLIM.

and a jihadist.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by hensben(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
bobbyspeed:

To support your assertion I give this Bible quote

: holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.

Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

http:///Y0FAK
I'm a Christian but you see this passage you pasted is what is happening in Nigeria. So many fake pastors and bishops I'm Nigeria deceiving millions of people.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ideatoprince18(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

This is an insult to the ndigbo nation.There are countless ibo men who are now muslims genuinely
.......an Ibo man can Neva become a Muslim....... unles he was promised millions as Muslim normally do when they want to capture pple into dia cult.......thats what we call wiseness of d east!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
God has blocked their eyes and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10

“God’s curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God’s own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God’s most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.” Quran 2:89-2:90
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nijanigga: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
see how Nigerians are brainswashed with religion, despite all the churches and mosques Nigeria is a dungeon of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
nijanigga:

and a jihadist.
Is that what you learned being a christain to hate either religion?? Which verse it it in the bible (to hate either religion)??
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ayomutu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Good luck to him. There is no theology that really make much sense to me as I feel that religion is man-made. However,i can NEVER be muslim. If Islam is the way then let me rot in hell. angry

I pray may Allah forgive you ( amen) because you do not know what you are saying
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
ayomutu:

I pray may Allah forgive you ( amen) because you do not know what you are saying

Amiin

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by DoTheNeedful: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
ayomutu:

Thanks for the best wishes smiley

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by zyzxx(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practice what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses), he was never a Christian
God bless you
he as never for once be a christian dey all Islam and occult

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nijanigga: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
mranswer:

Is that what you learned being a christain to hate either religion?? Which verse it it in the bible (to hate either religion)??
I didn't send any hate message. I was just quoting you. You said you're a jihadist and and true muslim.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by klax(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
mranswer:
God has blocked their eyes and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10

“God’s curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God’s own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God’s most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.” Quran 2:89-2:90

Hey Mr man don't curse anybody here ok. If you like quote whatever you can quote the truth is in capital *YOU RELIGION IS A BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE RELIGION* if I'm wrong proof it or just keep quiet. Never you cursed anyone here again or call anyone infidel ok.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by forayfleo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bross oyo--- on your own-- I think ur start is even wrong so ur wish is the command to ur soul,ok, just go bye--- we'll meet in heaven but if incase.....
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by fejikudz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
chemystery:

Christians are only interested in converting a christian from church A to church B.
In other news, here are things people often want to convert to...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643787_screenshot20150718164802_png7c8700673ece2d671ddbab544b7c45aa
GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tola9ja: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
asumo12:
wink

exemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Funjosh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
I read through all what he said, HE IS CONFUSED lipsrsealed
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Gimmy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't know why some people are so gullible......Because the man was once a white garment pastor now,i can see some people saying, he was never a christian. His Micheal Jackson not a christian before he converted to Islam? After some few years later,your fellow Christians in ILLUMINATIC killed him. You are always free to check the recent conversion by #POPE BENEDICT XVI# who resigned as a POPE and converted to ISLAM. I AM VERY SURE THAT THE BIG BLOW IS WHAT YOU SHALL ALWAYS RECEIVE ON A DAILY BASIS. ALL I CAN SAY IS ALLIHAMDULILAHI!!!!

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tasland(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is dat d only mark on our hand?wht happened to d remainin mark wen u single out only 3 out of so many mark on our both hands....moreover dere is anoda mark beneath d /\ and wht happened to d ramainin marks

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by omojeesu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
exlinkleads:
[b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/incredible-church-general-overseer-converts-to-islam-in-ekiti/

He never was in Christ. He was into syncretism not Biblical Christianity. His piety was an aspect of the so called Christian Religion which is dead formalism.

He has simply moved from frypan to fire.

May his eyes ultimately open to the the One and Only One who declared that:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by dmcdad: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
What is this oaf saying... The only reason why there are muslims in europe is because the so called 80% migrated from the middle east to europe either in search for greener pastures, more liberal societies or because their home had been overturned by war, and are refugees. Some have managed to procreate in their new locations around the world (Although this could be part of the plan of modern day Jihadists). I stay in Europe and I tell you 99.9% of Europeans will rather not believe in God at all than to join Islam. My house is very close to the Islamic centre of the district and the people worshiping there are all Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Iran, Turkey etc (Mainly Middle east and Africa). Go and wash yuh cuck you perverted baboon.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
tunspider:
c and s, celestial and Cath..... are NOT CHRISTIANS it's been said over and over again.... well I case my rest.
catholic are not Christians then who is now Christian? Pentecostals?.. If you don't know Pentecostal churches are the problem with Christianity.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by zyzxx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
devil your enemy is moving around day and night looking for whom to devoid. I pray devil will not devoir us amen

I pity d man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.