Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (99039 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

SURE!
so in essence, you are confused too. Do you agree?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST MORE THAN ANY CHRISTIAN IN THIS FORUM. HE HIS ONE OF ALLAH MESSENGER.

nd07:

Jesus loves u & wants u to serve Him. there is no other way 2 heaven but Him. may He bless u as u give ur life 2 Him in Jesus name
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Bonapart(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practices what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses) , he was never a Christian
God bless and increase you my brother... he was never a christian. It was even a demon that appeared to him

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Milliprime:
Season of Conversion

End time Indeed.
And Pastor don PORT too just like Porting from Glo to mtn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by savodway(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congra to u
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
I fully understand your message but its a pity that you're coward. Please get a new moniker cos my late good friend " Gen Azazi " is a bold man.

Azazi:

if u are so pained go find out the meaning
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hammefeez:
good
You guys can never understand. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
okay. contact me when you're ready to take your Shahidah

tonyfrenzy:

Of course I read everytn.
I wish you could make a better pronouncement, one not depicting you as intolerant.

Sorry if its an insult.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
c and study, celestial and Cath..... are NOT CHRISTIANS it's been said over and over again.... well I case my rest.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Azazi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
I fully understand your message but its a pity that you're coward. Please get a new moniker cos my late good friend " Gen Azazi " is a bold man.

EWU CAN BEER
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
c and s, celestial and Cath..... are NOT CHRISTIANS it's been said over and over again.... well I case my rest.
madridguy:
Thanks for the observation. During the time of Prophet Muhammad (saw) can you tell me the percentage of Muslims in Europe ? According to the Pew Forum, the total number of Muslims in Europe in 2010 was about 44 million (6%), excluding Turkey. The total number of Muslims in the European Union in 2010 was about 19 million (3.8%).

However, according to others, including the 2003 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year: "Although the religion began in Arabia, by 2002 80% of all believers in Islam lived outside the Arab world.

So we are getting there soon. Are you a Muslim ?

What is this oaf saying... The only reason why there are muslims in europe is because the so called 80% migrated from the middle east to europe either in search for greener pastures, more liberal societies or because their home had been overturned by war, and are refugees. Some have managed to procreate in their new locations around the world (Although this could be part of the plan of modern day Jihadists). I stay in Europe and I tell you 99.9% of Europeans will rather not believe in God at all than to join Islam. My house is very close to the Islamic centre of the district and the people worshiping there are all Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Iran, Turkey etc (Mainly Middle east and Africa). Go and wash yuh cuck you perverted baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by hazyfm1: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

so in essence, you are confused too. Do you agree?

I AM NOT CONFUSED, I HAVE GOT MY MIND MADE UP

I KNOW WHO I SERVE, AND I HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CREATOR

MANY CHRISTIANS ARE CONFUSED! NOT SURPRISED!! END TIME TINZ

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jetjacky(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
My guy laughing is allowed so feel free to do so wink
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Big lie, what part of Europe do you stay ?

ANONYDOTT:
What is this oaf saying... The only reason why there are muslims in europe is because the so called 80% migrated from the middle east to europe either in search for greener pastures, more liberal societies or because their home had been overturned by war, and are refugees. Some have managed to procreate in their new locations around the world (Although this could be part of the plan of modern day Jihadists). I stay in Europe and I tell you 99.9% of Europeans will rather not believe in God at all than to join Islam. My house is very close to the Islamic centre of the district and the people worshiping there are all Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Iran, Turkey etc. Go and wash yuh cock you perverted baboon.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jetjacky(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ma guy you correct! cool
bobbyspeed:

To support your assertion I give this Bible quote

: holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.

Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

http:///Y0FAK
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Pierocash(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by kadunasouth(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Allau Akbar Congratulation
Wallahi Allah loves u so much
Am happy for u
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
You are not a Kuffar. This is the wrong perception most of you had about Islam. The Kuffar are those who are against God. Are you against JAH ?

MarieSucre:

there is data to also prove that 70% of the convert's or "reverts" in the UK leave Islam within the first year.

You're also discounting the mass migration that took place within the last decade from war-torn and poverty-stricken muslim-majority countries to the western world.(Allah swt was absolutely no help to them).

Also the birth rate among Europeans is relatively low compared to that of their Muslim counterpart. Something to do with european women wanting to focus on education and careers over bearing more children or raising families at all.

That high birth rate leads to a phenomenon called BIOLOGICAL ENVANGELISM.

I'm not a Muslim. I'm what you would call a kuffar or maybe a murtad.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
He must be looking for an appointment in Buhari's regime, he just needs to change his name and State of Origin to a Northerner's
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
ok...
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by abat4real37(f): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist
#fact undecided undecided

you are very stupid, yeah you are stupid
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by moufan: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR ,GOD IS GREAT
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Banter1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Another soul lost to the devil!

#NewsAlert: NewIslamic boko haram recruit.

#TeamIhateIslam

My mission here on earth is to destroy KAABBA in Mecca and build a CHURCH there!

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nd07(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
I thank God 4 ds post. now I'm convinced dt tithing & kneeling down in prayers r of God. if Satan will advice his people nt 2 collect or pay tithe, it means God commaded it. God 4gv me 4 nt being faithfull in tithing. i'll calculat my tithe since ds year & pay up. satan is afraid of our knees in prayers & want us 2 abandon it, saying its an Islamic way! what a deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
which other servant, prophet can boldly declare He is the Way, the Truth and the Life? only Jesus Christ can... It pays to SERVE (not call yourself Christian alone) JESUS I speak from my heart.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by moneyspeaks(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jesus's words can never go unfulfilled. Jesus says in matthew 24v12 that the love of many will wax cold, this an example of what God is saying. Though dis man read d bible yet, he never believes what he read, dia is different btw been a christian and a burn again christian. He said, he was a christians bcz God answers his prayers bt I tell u dat dos nt define ur salvation bcz God even answers sinner's prayer. Hmmmm, dia are many things he said dt shows dt he is an infant in the word of God, Bible gives knownledge and understanding to the simple. I pray dt I shall never b blind at period of end time in Jesus name. Christ loves u all

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by chukjojo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrPresident1:
Islam is a good religion to practice.
Next to be converted is Mr. Ejike Mbaka
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by kentoplash(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
sexaddict08:

Biafra is igbotic idea, why drag Porthacourt with yourself ?
My brother you can do some little research on your own... Biafra has never and will never be an "igbo" affair.

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Krossbow123: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
He converts to Islam and there is peace and he walks about freely, let's assumes he convert from Islam to another religion... Third world war would have started

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Looooooooong yawns
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
A confused man,even when he was a christian,he was not practising true christian,he was just practising spiritsm and washiping water spirit,how did he confirm that GOD was the one talking to him? A real confused man,is a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.