Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (99035 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by emprorbolaji(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD
... He will soon start suicide bombing
All Muslims are terrorist #fact undecided undecided
I don't know we still hav dullard like u in Nigeria,mumu......eranko.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
The man is not lying about an angel guiding him. It was Lucifer the fallen angel that appeared to him just like he appear to Mohammed.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by sexaddict08(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
kentoplash:

My brother you can do some little research on your own... Biafra has never and will never be an "igbo" affair.

Waooo
Your response is very polite & mature.
I will check it out but u can still do some enlightenment if u have.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by zyzxx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
tasland:
Is dat d only mark on our hand?wht happened to d remainin mark wen u single out only 3 out of so many mark on our both hands....moreover dere is anoda mark beneath d /\ and wht happened to d ramainin marks
I wonder ooo
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
klax:

Hey Mr man don't curse anybody here ok. If you like quote whatever you can quote the truth is in capital *YOU RELIGION IS A BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE RELIGION* if I'm wrong proof it or just keep quiet. Never you cursed anyone here again or call anyone infidel ok.
Verily only the infidels will feel guilt and you can say anything about my religion but I will never ever insult or say anything bad about either religion because my religion preaches peace and unjustly killing innocent people is not part of the islamic doctrine so anything you say about my religion is a clear proof of what you're been taught in your religion
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.......an Ibo man can Neva become a Muslim....... unles he was promised millions as Muslim normally do when they want to capture pple into dia cult.......thats what we call wiseness of d east!!!!!

So does it mean the ndigbo nation is caused?Because even jews,romans,Europeans,Chinese etc usually convert to Islam

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
jerseyboy:
The man is not lying about an angel guiding him. It was Lucifer the fallen angel that appeared to him just like he appear to Mohammed.
Can you proof it?? Fool.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

So does it mean the ndigbo nation is caused?Because even jews,romans,Europeans,Chinese etc usually convert to Islam
*cursed
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Gwazah(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
He has made a great mistake, Islam does not believe in vision or prophecy, it is a taboo to say that God has appeared to u, therefore he must be following for riches, after all he look poor.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by murmee: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practice what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses), he was never a Christian
You took your words right out of my mind. Infact, true christians do not regard the C&S and Celestial church people as Christians because they practice all the things that are against true christianity. Most Moslems that convert to Christianity first go to either of these two churches because they are not so different from Islam.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by malcolmzee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
tell anyone that makes such decision anathema Maranatha
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by jidoex66(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jarus:
I'm a Muslim and it is natural to feel happy for a man that joins the fold of my religion which I believe is the path to salvation (if I don't have the conviction, I wont practice it).

But I'm usually cautious with dream-based conversion, or indeed dream-based spiritual decisions in general, for two reasons.

1, It is subject to abuse. Anyone can claim he dreams that Islam is not the way and leaves Islam. If our argument for this kind of "favourable news" is based on dream, how do we counter or disprove one that "dreams" the opposite?

2, From my understanding of Islam, I know there are dreams. In fact, the Prophet (PBUH) was reported to have said there are 3 kinds of dream: good dreams from Allah, bad dreams from shaytan and dreams that are just a reaction to fantasies or what we think about (e.g, while awaiting my WAEC result, I can dream of seeing results).

It can be dangerous to rely on dream as we have seen many Muslims get misguided by dreams. I, for one, believe solatul fatih is a bid'ah (pardon me, non-Muslims, Muslims should be able to relate to this), but the initiator claims to have received it as a dream, that he saw "Prophet Muhammad" in his dream and he taught him. This goes contrary to what is well known that there is no addition to the deen after the prophet's death. As a matter of fact, shaytan (or his agents - shayatins) can disguise and mislead people in forms of dreams. I have seen this happen to people.

So what happens if this man comes back tomorrow and says he has dreamt again that Islam is not the way?

That is why I approach cases like this with caution. That said, since good dreams are from Allah, I find this acceptable - with caution, again.

My favourite basis of conversion is when someone sits down, studies the faith he is practicing vis a viz Islam and makes decision, not based on stupid wordly things we hear these days (like which one will make me richer, which people dress better, which one has adherents that pass exams more, which one has more doctors and which one has more motor park touts etc), but comparing the foundation, the kernel of each religion and arriving at superior. I did this in my coming of age (period when you question what you were born with and begin to search for truth - 2002-2003, for me) period too, and I found the foundation, the message of Islam incontrovertibly convincing. Hence, my firm choice.

MashAllah you've spoken precisely and well enough. May Allah enrich our knowledge of the deen and guide our path.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

This is an insult to the ndigbo nation.There are countless ibo men who are now muslims genuinely

I am in my 30s and I am Igbo to be frank with you I have never seen an Igbo Muslim before ...I would love to see one ...they must be very very few and I have travelled around yet have not seen one

if any converts I know it is just because of money ..its just seen as business just to fool Muslim brotherhood
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
mranswer:

Can you proof it?? Fool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses

Satanic verses
jerseyboy:
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

no it means that Islam is cursed so the Igbo will not wan anything that will be associated with such a debased religion
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am in my 30s and I am Igbo to be frank with you I have never seen an Igbo Muslim before ...I would love to see one ...they must be very very few and I have travelled around yet have not seen one

if any converts I know it is just because of money ..its just seen as business just to fool Muslim brotherhood

So u mean the ibo nation religion is money.Right?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
but the question is which sane individual will ant to be associated with Islam ? considering their way of life and killing
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

So u mean the ibo nation religion is money.Right?

no it means that Islam adherent are losing their followers that they will buy converts and Igbo have seen their gullibility and stupidity and cashed in that space

they will want to let you know they are one of you but they are smarter

learn your nuances and show how stupid the religion is

money makes the world go round

I have seen many Islam converts in my church
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by noblegrex: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
I was afraid when I saw d headline until I realised its a cherubim n seraphim man,I thought it was a passtor they're talking about. Mtchewwww.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by opy002(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jesus is d only way to God.... take it or leave it
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

no it means that Islam adherent are losing their followers that they will buy converts and Igbo have seen their gullibility and stupidity and cashed in that space

they will want to let you know they are one of you but they are smarter

learn your nuances and show how stupid the religion is

money makes the world go round

I have seen many Islam converts in my church

You really are indeed sunk in a fools paradise to have this conception about ndigbo
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by babestella: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
His family should keep an eye on him, it's people like him that could easily join boko haram and still give you reason why he joined.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

no it means that Islam is cursed so the Igbo will not wan anything that will be associated with such a debased religion

Nna the truth from your conclusion is the ndigbo xtians and Muslims are only in these religion for the money.Could that be why the vertican refused the ndigbo sons the pope sometimes back?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

You really are indeed sunk in a fools paradise to have this conception about ndigbo

he has resorted to insult and violence a very good example of Islam

what a terrible religion

do you have any maga that wants to pay for conversion tell me ....stupid religion
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
hensben:
catholic are not Christians then who is now Christian? Pentecostals?.. If you don't know Pentecostal churches are the problem with Christianity.
everyone has their opinions...
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by amalder: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who spoil nigeria YORUBA. Who church pass YORUBA who islam pass YORUBA, YORUBA don kill nigeria

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by DonWonder247: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist
#fact undecided undecided

Watch ur mouth before u end up in jail
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by amalder: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who spoil nigeria YORUBA. Who church pass YORUBA who islam pass YORUBA, YORUBA don kill nigeria and who do JUJU pass YORUBA

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Quran explicitly forbids killing. Whosoever kills a human being for Murder or Creating Mischief in the Land, it is as if he had killed the whole of Human Kind and whoso saved the life of one as if he has saved the life of all Mankind The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 12
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

Nna the truth from your conclusion is the ndigbo xtians and Muslims are only in these religion for the money.Could that be why the vertican refused the ndigbo sons the pope sometimes back?

number one is that I am not your nna number two is that ndigbo detest I mean hate Islam number three is that Igbo are born ino Christianity number four is that mosques are rarity in Igbo land number five is that Islam is anti progressive and number six is that Islam is violent

now bye

how come you practise a religion that is been hated by all other religion

if I had been a Muslim I would be ashamed
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
mranswer:
The Quran explicitly forbids killing. Whosoever kills a human being for Murder or Creating Mischief in the Land, it is as if he had killed the whole of Human Kind and whoso saved the life of one as if he has saved the life of all Mankind The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 12

tell that to Isis bokoharam and al queda or even those dudes in Mali
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by davss02(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
na fake pastor.....wot next?bombing tins ;Dna

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.