Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,010 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

What If She Meant YES, When She Said NO? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Meant YES, When She Said NO? (513 Views)

Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Meant YES, When She Said NO? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2015
A female lecturer of ours, while gisting with us in the course of her lecture, once told us how very ''non-understanding'' her hubby is in bed, pointing that 'most times, she's forced to start the play before the man queue in. This she explained is a result of her saying NO to his advances, hoping the man will understand that the NO is actually a YES.

She told us this and concluded that; NEVER SAY NO WHEN YOU MEAN YES.

Fast forward to present;
Ladies are known to say one thing but mean the other. Take for instance, you meet a Lady crying, you try finding out what's wrong, then she Tells you......Nothing.... When it's obviously SOMETHING.

These words and opposit of theirs most times lead to their own undoing. One will not know when to fire on or break! This again makes rapists(not the rape by strangers though) feel, ''it's their usual stunt, she's enjoying it''.

You're in a room with a Lady who craves for your touch, yet, she pretends to want to be further away from you. You just sit there confused, not knowing either to GO or remain where you are. Then she gets tired of your lack of swimming deep into her mind to find out what she wants, then leaves your house, never to return, labeling you, 'Chaff guy'.

The bad guys, when caught in this kind of scenario decide to 'zoom in' whether the light is GREEN or RED. Then we call it rape.

Ladies, learn how to tell men when the Light's either GREEN or RED and stand by your words/actions.
Only say what you mean!

<Stevedure.
Re: What If She Meant YES, When She Said NO? by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2015
I like a gurl dat says yes to me and no to others smiley
Re: What If She Meant YES, When She Said NO? by ifex370(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Am here cool cool cool cool
Re: What If She Meant YES, When She Said NO? by Tallesty1(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
No means No and Yes means Yes.....

Nobody gives a hoot about what women mean when they say them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat... / Where Is The Love? / She Said She's From Ghana And Need A Cool And A Gentle Man As A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.