Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) (5972 Views)

See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) / Rate My Bae (photo) / Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz not spell jare at least she is even ironing the clothes herself. She shld av given it to him. cheesy
lol.... To iron the cloth is better o , than being the, all humble "pressing board"
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol.... To iron the cloth is better o , than being the, all humble "pressing board"

Really? Shey u will help me iron my clothes cheesy
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Really? Shey u will help me iron my clothes cheesy
sure bae, email them to me and i'll iron them online cool
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
sure bae, email them to me and i'll iron them online cool

Lmao cheesy tz not possible jare, I know u re good with d iron cuz I saw ur suit grin
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao cheesy tz not possible jare, I know u re good with d iron cuz I saw ur suit grin
lol, it was the drycleaner's handwork o cool
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol, it was the drycleaner's handwork o cool

Lol then u will be my dry cleaner, its said practice makes perfect, u will do d practice with ur clothes incase it gets burnt. Don't worry it won't be stressful, if u re tired i will just rub ur pot belly tongue then u continue cheesy
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol then u will be my dry cleaner, its said practice makes perfect, u will do d practice with ur clothes incase it gets burnt. Don't worry it won't be stressful, if u re tired i will just rub ur pot belly tongue then u continue cheesy
LMAO!! grin grin , jeez!! Your drycleaner ke.... You have finished me this night grin

you sure know how to deal with "pot belly Alhajis o" tongue
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
treasuremabel:
Lwkmd i no gree abeg no guy will do this

I can do it for u ◇◇◇

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
LMAO!! grin grin , jeez!! Your drycleaner ke.... You have finished me this night grin

you sure know how to deal with "pot belly Alhajis o" tongue

Lmao nah I don't deal with alhajis but u can be my alhaji nd I will start with u tongue
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by scentmarlc(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
LoL.

Some guys are doing all sort of things just to keep their bae happy and this guy is no exception.

grin grin grin

Laff haf kill me oooo gringringrin
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao nah I don't deal with alhajis but u can be my alhaji nd I will start with u tongue
lol, but i have no pot-belly to offer o... cool
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by philGeo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
The iron is not plugged. gringringrin
Gbam, no be only me see it oh, too much observation.
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol, but i have no pot-belly to offer o... cool

U av jare nd I do tap it everytym cheesy
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

U av jare nd I do tap it everytym cheesy
lol... you sound like you've seen me UnCloth a dozen times tongue
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Tomfrench post=36616592] lol... you sound like you've seen me UnCloth a dozen times tongue [/quote

Lmao grin now I give up
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by peacynelson(f): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Na mumu dey worry d guy angry
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=MhizDeedy post=36624645][/quote] grin
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Booty4me: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2015
because of one smelling hole
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
peacynelson:
Na mumu dey worry d guy angry

sure
you no go like am if your BF do like that for you..
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by peacynelson(f): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Whizzcute:

sure

you no go like am if your BF do like that for you..
NO.dat 1 no be love,na suffer
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
The guy is a fooooooool
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
peacynelson:
NO.dat 1 no be love,na suffer
Heheehe..
Beta pikin.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.