Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London (10291 Views)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
Crude Oil:

OBJ tried his best as the president of this country. He is better than Yar adua

Yes he did, he bought you a recharge card and a SAGEM GSM phone abi?! undecided
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by DeReloaded: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
I really suspect your moral values and would not want to let my housegirl near you.

Rofl grin
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Arogunmasa(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
iReport:

Did your parents teach you anything about respecting your elders?

of course they do, but they dont teach me to respect thieves. I bet ur teach u to respect them all. looters, fraudsters,election riggers etc
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by iReport: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
I never look up to irresponsible or senseless human beings!

Dont kid yourself, OBJ bleeped his son's wife and that is bang right out of order

He should have been castrated and his balls fed to vultures to be honest!

He his lucky to be alive and you need to quit defending the ugly bastard because your defence is porous and baseless!

Be careful of what you say about people because your own relation might bring this sort of unfounded ALLEGATION against you and have the whole world hounding you. You don't know what happened between Obasanjo and Moji and should be left at that. Obasanjo is not only a good christian man but a powerful one at that can have as many women as he wanted. His silence over the issue was appreciated by people like me because gbenga was being childish. Ignoring someone is not an evidence of guilt.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by iReport: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2009

ireport, there is something terrible wrong with your logic and values, a SON accuses a FATHER publicly (in court) that his father is sleeping with his wife, and you some distance away (both physically and relationship wise), says you need more proof, even though the allegation was not denied by the father or the wife
. I really suspect your moral values and would not want to let my housegirl near you.

In more morally sane countries such a person would not be able to show his face in public
They ignored Gbenga because the best answer to a frustrated fool is silence and keep your housegirl because am not gay.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by MrCrackles(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
iReport:

Be careful of what you say about people because your own relation might bring this sort of unfounded ALLEGATION against you and have the whole world hounding you. You don't know what happened between Obasanjo and Moji and should be left at that. Obasanjo is not only a good christian man but a powerful one at that can have as many women as he wanted. His silence over the issue was appreciated by people like me because gbenga was being childish. Ignoring someone is not an evidence of guilt.

My suspicions has been confirmed!

You are an adult with a mental age of a toddler!

I rest my case!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
must_a_far:

that is why our uncles and aunties friends hit on us/as us to date them and we still call them uncle and aunty. RIGHT?

ewwwwwwww!!!!!!  Horrible pictures!!! NOOOOOO . . . . roflmao!!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by mustafar1: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
Kobojunkie what na? abi isnt it part of the respect ur elders that this young lady is preaching.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
Oh! Na lady! No mind Nigerians. When we are cornered, we pull out such cards as the culture card, forgetting that if culture was really respected in that country, Obasanjo would have been beheaded a long time ago, whether he be guilty or not. Iyabo would have been roasted by a mob, and Obasanjo killed for the money that went missing during his time in office. Lol
I love the way we play the MORAL card when morally, we are bankrupt to the core and need serious help in that department. Lol
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by mustafar1: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2009
you no know who ireport iOBJvoltron be? she is our NL friend from maryland.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh! Na lady! No mind Nigerians. When we find it hard to deal with reality, we pull out such cards as the culture card, forgetting that if culture was really respected in that country, Obasanjo would have been beheaded a long time ago, whether he be guilty or not. Iyabo would have been roasted by a mob, and Obasanjo killed for the money that went missing during his time in office. Lol
I love the way we play the MORAL card when morally, we are bankrupt to the core and need serious help in that department. Lol

Nor mind them! grin
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by bawomolo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2009
young people have no business throwing objects at a man old enough to be their great grand father.

This sort of submissive and obsequious culture is the reason Nigerians easily succumb to authority.  I bet you won't be talking about respecting an old man if you were personally affected by Obasanjo.  OBJ and his family are rich, i don't think he needs the sympathy of respect of the people he betrayed
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2009
OH!!! na wa ooo!!! roflmao!!! kai!!!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2009
must_a_far:

Earthmama/StFunmi/Deepzone/Hotfunmi/Obasanjo-Funmi etc!!!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by bawomolo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2009
must_a_far:

isn't she hotfunmi, that seems obvious
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by wirinet(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2009
iReport:

The way you talk, you sound as if you are on the payroll of OBJ, or are you his lawyer. You accuse gbenga of being childish, please explain, what is the Adult Thing to do if you wife is spreading her thing around to include your father, so if you suspect your brother of fu.ckin your wife, you feel they shold just ignore you and keep silent (as silence is the best answer for a fool).

Your statement is contradictory, are you saying a good christian can have as many womwen as he wants? also when did OBJ become a christian, was it when he was fighting apartheid with juju. I think you must be too young to know the history of OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by MrCrackles(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2009
wirinet:

The way you talk, you sound as if you are on the payroll of OBJ, or are you his lawyer. You accuse gbenga of being childish, please explain, what is the Adult Thing to do if you wife is spreading her thing around to include your father, so if you suspect your brother of fu.ckin your wife, you feel they shold just ignore you and keep silent (as silence is the best answer for a fool).

And she is also ever present on OBJ's bed as well as milking the pigs at OTTA farm!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by asha80(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2009
And she is also ever present on OBJ's bed as well as milking the pigs at OTTA farm!

shocked grin
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by GettysBurg: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
Since when did sleeping with another woman, whoever she is, become the yardstick of measuring a president's performance?

It is only when you dont have any fault to hold on, that's when you can begin to talk about crap like that.

Let's give OBJ his credit! And truly, none of us can take his legacy from him.
Can't we see, the more we insult him, the more appointments he gets, the more speeches he gives in the best institutions, the more powerful he becomes globally.

Haba people, why destroy (actually we cant) the few good things to come out of nigeria?

In reality, OBJ is as the case of the woman stripped naked in katsina (or wherever). Those cursing her openly, actually desire her secretly in their hearts.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
GettysBurg:

In reality, OBJ is as the case of the woman stripped naked in katsina (or wherever). Those cursing her openly, actually desire her secretly in their hearts.[/b]

That analogy is just sick!! ugh!!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by bawomolo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
Haba people, why destroy (actually we cant) the few good things to come out of nigeria?

and what makes OBJ one of the few good things to come out of the country? seriously dude.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by mustafar1: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2009
if OBJ is one of the few good things that has come out of nigeria, then we might as well just give the other nigerians rat poison so that the 'good' things can flourish.

awon ara mi yi sha, wan kan ma pe aja lobo fun yan
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Pataki: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2009
I am sure if ''Obasanjo'' is placed on the search engine google, this thread will pop up. Allow me to throw my own internet eggs with my stinking and rotten tomato at that rotund, fugly, lips gigantic, animal oriented, gorilla looking person called Obasanjo.

He never knew, he who laughs last, laughs best. The interview he had in Hardtalk showed that, it was not the typical useless and nonsense NTA interviews that those silly and stupid tv interviewers - journalists in Nigeria usually conduct for him in Aso rock villa.

I was truly delighted that the animal called Obasanjo, indeeds knows that he can never be loved by his own people who thought he was a man coming to redeem our economy, make things better for Nigeria. A bloody thief, a murderer, an adulterer. His own first daughter, an arrogant and bloody thief as well.

May Nigeria never again, experience a man called the 'Ebora of Olowu', a christian by day, an occult by night.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
Pataki:

He never knew, he who laughs last, laughs best. The interview he had in Hardtalk showed that, it was not the typical useless and nonsense NTA interviews that those silly and stupid tv interviewers - journalists in Nigeria usually conduct for him in Aso rock villa.
yep!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by maedan(f): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2009
hehehe, i won't insult anyone that's prolly not going to ever see d insult, so all I can say about OBJ is that I was happy to b wide awake to watch a rerun of his interview on HardTalk early in d morning. LOL, he didnt disappoint - as pigheaded as ever! He actually insulted the poor interviewer!! Aah, classic Otta man! "If it was an European president will u talk to him like this?!" he ranted. Someone posted the link here, pls don't miss it!! grin
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by DeReloaded: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2009
wetin st funmi do? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by larayat(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
haba pple easy nw, remember if uwere in his shoes u pple wud hav done d same tin.cos its nig mentality.
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2009
larayat:

haba pple easy nw, remember if uwere in his shoes u pple wud hav done d same tin.cos its nig mentality.
Please do not force me to label you an insane individual for the claim made above? How dare you? What would we have done the same way? Live allowing corruption without at least making the details known to the public so they can fight for their right? Why do you people come up with such retorts and actually go as far as to post it in a public forum? Are you ok?
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by onyengbu1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2009
The organisers of that protest should start watching their backs.

OBJ I know never forgives!
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Pepeye(f): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
He would obviously be recipient of insults wherever he shows he’s ugly face after fritting away eight good years of Nigerians

Deserve more than he got. .
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by Pepeye(f): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2009
onye_ngbu:

The organisers of that protest should start watching their backs.

OBJ I know never forgives!

That was when he was in power . . .
not anymore
Re: Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London by osisi2(f): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2009
at least we see a thread where st funmi and tilapia are speaking with the same voice
allahu wakban! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Proposes N15,000 Monthly Salaries For Unemployed Graduates, Aged / Boko Haram Attacks Kogi Prison•kills Guard, Sets Members Free / Minna-kaduna Railway Service Is Finally Up And Running!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.