Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? (1015 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material / I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by bebene: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
in this 21st century can you date a girl that dont do facebook,whatsapp that infact dont know how to browse?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by ladyF(f): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
U can always teach her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
what kind of question is this?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by spill(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Some of them are boring to stay with. Not always updated with the happenings around the world.
I must teach her or ................
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Youngsage: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:
A simple one.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Applaner: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
DAT is de best so DAT she doesn't know what I do
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
she might not have access to internet but you can teach her with the availability of internet in your own capacity on how to use internet and teach her the pros&cons of using internet because the gullibles are at high risk of internet scamming(419).
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Youngsage:
A simple one.
you Mean to say stwepid one?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Youngsage:
A simple one.
you Mean to say stwepid one?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Guys una too get wahala with girls. Which kain yeye question be this?!..How does it define ones personality. If she browses you'll complain if, she doesn't you'll still complain.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by IamLEGEND1: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
then we will have little to discuss......

she will be so out of touch with events happening around the world.

Legend : hey babes, you heard an explosive device was found in the kremlin earlier today...

Babe : awkward silence
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:
Sunday romance section interview grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by therealdeal10: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
If she's a fast learner yeah i will teach her buh if na dullard she b HELLLLL NOOO!!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
tunnamania11:
Sunday romance section interview grin
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
My current beautiful babe can't even speak correct english not to talk of browsing the internet.. I love her because of her ibotic spirit... lol grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Whizzcute(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
I won't
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
bebene:
in this 21st century can you date a girl that dont do facebook,whatsapp that infact dont know how to browse?

which kind question be this one na?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by bebene: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Neyova:
My current beautiful babe can't even speak correct english not to talk of browsing the internet.. I love her because of her ibotic spirit... lol grin
you ehn, you wan ask for trouble abi? pls tell me how ibotic spirit is.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
bebene:

you ehn, you wan ask for trouble abi? pls tell me how ibotic spirit is.
Boss! no disrespect intended. all i meant was that the way she talks and crack her pidgin english

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Aitee1: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op for your info some guys prefer such so they won't question their infidelity undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by scentmarlc(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
bebene:
really^ cool
bebene:
really? Can't browse at all?.....uhmmm let me think about it !
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Dygeasy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
How does her inability/inability to browse the internet affect my happiness in anyway?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:
I tire fir ur ppl
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by bebene: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
How does her inability/inability to browse the internet affect my happiness in anyway?
really, u dont care about the level of intellect your wife is expose to?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
yes, y not
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Dont Know How To Browse The Internet? by MrCork: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:

^^^Wha kinda flonritatalick question ris this??.....Bro why do u tink all men come to lookfor punnny on the internet?...to get marryed?? .. Duh!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sick In Love! Man Sneaks Into Ex-girlfriend's Home, Hides Under Bed For 3 Days! / Females Will Always Be Females / Unrequited Love: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.