Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

(photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (79917 Views)

Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It / My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mcbussy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
i find Nigerians' obsession with the word "barbarism" funny and annoying, Sir with due respect, you guys burn 8 year olds suspected of witchcraft, stone people suspected of adultery, tear people's bodies for human organs, other areas of your country are rife with cannibalism and other backward cult practices and you have. The audacity in calling other people's cultures of which you know nothing about "barbaric"!

You are absolutely right!! Some of these happen in Nigeria. All u mentioned above are barbaric acts.... as well as ur tradition of testing d virginity of minors by violating the privacy of their private areas. wink

You will only define urself as crude and uncivilised if u are learned and feel these acts ain't barbaric. Let's call a spade a spade. smiley

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by LeSudAfricaine: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mcbussy:

You are absolutely right!! Some of these happen in Nigeria. All u mentioned above are barbaric acts.... as well as ur tradition of testing d virginity of minors by violating the privacy of their private areas. wink

You will only define urself as crude and uncivilised if u are learned and feel these acts ain't barbaric. Let's call a spade a spade. smiley
your reasoning noo different to that of white people who call blacks "barbaric" for slaughtering cows, goats etc, the fact that you aren't used to something, doesnt make it "barbaric', . They eat dogs in Vietnam, it's ugly to you, but it's a delicacy to them, it's a matter of perception

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, it's because we're part of the same "family" so I understand the culture well. The Swazi people, the Ndebele, the Zulu & the Xhosa people are all Nguni people. Meaning we're different tribes but share similarities not only in language but in culture as well.

PS, to show the "family" thing, I've noticed they have incorporated part of the Xhosa culture, namely the facial decorations & the black & white cloth some are wearing. However, I know they're not Xhosa because Xhosa don't do a reed dance. It must be either zulu girls or swazi girls because they're the only ones out of the four Nguni tribes with a king. Xhosa & Ndebele don't have an active kingdom/ruler, so there's no need to be picking reed.

GIRL YOU CAN LIE OOOOO. Go learn your country's history. I understand it better than you.
shocked shocked shocked So the two highlighted kings below are the kings of the dogs.

THE KINGSHIPS AND QUEENSHIPS THAT ARE RECOGNISED
The following are recognized in the Republic of South Africa:
1. AbaThembu: King Buyelekhaya Zwelibanzi Dalindyebo, Eastern Cape.
2. AmaXhosa: King Zwelonke Sigcawu,
Eastern Cape.
[/b]3. AmaMpondo: King Zanozuko Tyelovuyo Sigcawu, Eastern Cape.
4. AmaZulu: King Goodwill Zwelithini Zulu, KwaZulu-Natal.
5. Bapedi ba Maroteng: King Thulare Victor Thulare, Limpopo.
Two kingships/queenships have also been recognized, but the Commission must still decide who the two rightful incumbents are.
Those are:
[b]1. AmaNdebele wakwaManala and AmaNdebele as a whole from the lineage of the current king Makhosonke Enoch Mabhena (Makhosonke II); of Mpumalanga; and

2. VhaVenda from the lineage of Mphephu Ramabulane of Limpopo Province.
The incumbents will be determined by a new Commission which will be established soon.

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/documents/sa-has-seven-recognised-kings--zuma

http://www.dta.gov.za/
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
onyi4edu:

Your write-up is more informative

Her write up is a lie. shocked shocked. IF you wanna know something about SA, never listen to a South African. They are the most ignorant people to grace this planet.

I was shocked that some don't even know that gay marriages are legal. Alot of them cant even tell you who is the president of Mozambique or Namibia.

chineloSA:

GIRL YOU CAN LIE OOOOO. Go learn your country's history. I understand it better than you.
shocked shocked shocked So the two highlighted kings below are the kings of the dogs.
Eastern Cape.
Two kingships/queenships have also been recognized, but the Commission must still decide who the two rightful incumbents are.
Those are:
[b]1. AmaNdebele wakwaManala and AmaNdebele as a whole from the lineage of the current king Makhosonke Enoch Mabhena (Makhosonke II); of Mpumalanga; and

The incumbents will be determined by a new Commission which will be established soon.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

Eastern Cape.
Those are:

ACTIVE KINGDOM like the Zulu & the Swazi. No Xhosa person sees Dalindyebo/Sigcawu as their king, so yes, I know what I'm talking about. We don't have a king that decides for us. Period. Ask even Oohlalah. She's a Xhosa person just like myself.

VandalZA is Ndebele & I rather have him correct me because I'm sure he knows better since it's his culture.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

they're the only ones out of the four Nguni tribes with a king. Xhosa & Ndebele don't have an active kingdom/ruler, so there's no need to be picking reed.

I also know of a King in the North West. The leader of Royal Bafokeng Administration. Tswana/ Sotho

STOP LYING ON THE NET.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ACTIVE KINGDOM like the Zulu & the Swazi. No Xhosa person sees Dalindyebo/Sigcawu as their king, so yes, I know what I'm talking about. We don't have a king that decides for us. Period. Ask even Oohlalah. She's a Xhosa person just like myself.

VandalZA is Ndebele & I rather have him correct me because I'm sure he knows better since it's his culture.

shocked shocked shocked Support your knowledge, and don't use your kitchen history books. SA are very ignorant. DONT deny your kings

So the article attached is a lie?? Check you government websites as well.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

I also know of a King in the North West. The leader of Royal Bafokeng Administration. Tswana/ Sotho

STOP LYING ON THE NET.

Dude, I said NGUNI people. Since when is North West, Nguni people area? Read before you jump in.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

shocked shocked shocked Support your knowledge, and don't use your kitchen history books. SA are very ignorant. DONT deny your kings

Where did I say the article is a lie? You sound ignorant yourself for thinking you can teach me something about MY culture & people. The people you mentioned, are not viewed by the Xhosa the way the Zulu view Zwelithini. Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You are still lying through your teeth. Support your argument please. What you think you know holds no water to me. Who are you? Are you a credible person for us to believe you? Are you a historian?

Xhosas have a king. One time there was an article where your Xhosa kings was complaining that the Zulu king is more equal than the rest.

Again who is the king that smokes marijuana He was very popular during elections? Is that not your king?
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where did I say the article is a lie? You sound ignorant yourself for thinking you can teach me something about MY culture & people. The people you mentioned, are not viewed by the Xhosa the way the Zulu view Zwelithini. Full stop.

The most ignorant person is you. I supported my argument with a link and you have not supported yours.

You constitution recognize all the kings I mentioned. Please read more because clearly ''dumb" and '' ignorance'' are your second names.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

You are still lying through your teeth. Support your argument please. What you think you know holds no water to me. Who are you? Are you a credible person for us to believe you? Are you a historian?

Xhosas have a king. One time there was an article where your Xhosa kings was complaining that the Zulu king is more equal than the rest.

Again who is the king that smokes marijuana He was very popular during elections? Is that not your king?

The question should be, who are YOU? Who are you to think you know more about my people than I do? Ask a Zulu child who Zwelithini is & they will tell you it is their king. Now ask a Xhosa person who Sigcawu or Dalindyebo are & very few will know who you're talking about. Kingdoms are no longer important in the Xhosa culture. I believe it ended around the time of King Hintsa. The rest are just "kings" in name & record only. They do not decide nada for the Xhosa people

4 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

The most ignorant person is you. I supported my argument with a link and you have not supported yours.

You constitution recognize all the kings I mentioned. Please read more because clearly ''dumb" and '' ignorance'' are your second names.

You're the dùmb & ignorant one here. I don't care what your link says, we still do not see those people as our kings. Us the people, not the constitution.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The question should be, who are YOU? Who are you to think you know more about my people than I do? Ask a Zulu child who Zwelithini is & they will tell you it is their king. Now ask a Xhosa person who Sigcawu or Dalindyebo are & very few will know who you're talking about. Kingdoms are no longer important in the Xhosa culture. I believe it ended around the time of King Hintsa. The rest are just "kings" in name & record only. They do not decide nada for the Xhosa people

I am a very smart Igbo girl from Anambra,Ogidi. wink wink SO I know my self very well.

Clearly you are South African, characterised by ignorance. You cant tell me you know because you dont know, bimbo.

Suppport your kitchen argument please. You can say you don't recognize them as you king, but he is a Xhosa king regardless of your approval.

Here is another clip to clear your SOUTH AFRICAN ignorance wink wink wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO2gnCbK2ZE

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

I am a very smart Igbo girl from Anambra,Ogidi. wink wink SO I know my self very well.

Clearly you are South African, characterised by ignorance. You cant tell me you know because you dont know, bimbo.

Suppport your kitchen argument please. You can say you don't recognize them as you king, but he is a Xhosa king regardless of your approval.

1) I don't care who you are
2) We still don't see him as our king. It ends there.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

1) I don't care who you are
2) We still don't see him as our king. It ends there.

Go greet your cow skin wearing king wink wink wink
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

Is the cow skin part supposed to be a jab? Lol! I'm not fazed. Try harder.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is the cow skin part supposed to be a jab? Lol! I'm not fazed. Try harder.

Nope. Whats suppose to jab you is your ignorance and stupidity wink wink.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

Nope. Whats suppose to jab you is your ignorance and stupidity wink wink.

Honey, you're delusional. The stùpid one here is still YOU. I'm telling you the reality of the situation & you still think you know more about MY people than I do just because of what some article says & a video clip. In our culture things like "ebukhosini" are in the past. They're no longer important. We don't have "imbizo" like the Zulu. That's how insignificant these so called Xhosa kings are in the bigger scale, the present.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Honey, you're delusional. The stùpid one here is still YOU. I'm telling you the reality of the situation & you still think you know more about MY people than I do just because of what some article says & a video clip. In our culture things like "ebukhosini" are in the past. They're no longer important. We don't have "imbizo" like the Zulu. That's how insignificant these so called Xhosa kings are in the bigger scale, the present.

I guess it's pointless debating with a fool,abi!! A fool who relied on stones for information to pass on to the next generation, does not think it's important to support with paper written work.

Good night. It's night of the side of the world undecided

Instead of admitting you don't know, have shown how stupid SA woman are.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

I guess it's pointless debating with a fool,abi!! A fool who relied on stones for information to pass on to the next generation, does not think it's important to support with paper written work.

Good night. It's night of the side of the world undecided

Instead of admitting you don't know, have shown how stupid SA woman are.

You're a 1st grade mòron. I don't give a jack diddly squat about what time of the day it is where you are. To me, you're as insignificant as the kings you keep mentioning. I've had enough of this stupidity.

DISMISSED
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by LeSudAfricaine: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

She happens to be telling the truth, listen you might even learn

4 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by chineloSA(f): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
She happens to be telling the truth, listen you might even learn

All I asked was that she supports he argument and she didn't.

Then who are the subjects of king Sigcawu? Monkeys??

I cannot take her argument at face value just because she is South African.
Even if she was a professor of Apartheid history.

She is ignorant and has little knowledge about your country.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hi PunkyVeer, yes dear we do have Kings as listed by Chanelo. I am Thembu my King is Dalindyebo. But I understand what you were trying to say that ChaneloSA misunderstand and uses to insults us all with. Being inactive I assume is because our Kings are symbolic rather than in full control like the Zulu,Lesotho & Swazi King. They do not make decisions that we are compelled to follow. Their influence is extremely limited, hence many young people who are not of royal extraction would think they don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

ChaneloSA, are you still in SA?

Modified: No need to reply tongue
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
OohLalah:

Hi PunkyVeer, yes dear we do have Kings as listed by Chanelo. I am Thembu my King is Dalindyebo. But I understand what you were trying to say that ChaneloSA misunderstand and uses to insults us all with. Being inactive I assume is because our Kings are symbolic rather than in full control like the Zulu,Lesotho & Swazi King. They do not make decisions that we are compelled to follow. Their influence is extremely limited, hence many young people who are not of royal extraction would think they don't exist.

Well, you put it better than I did. Thanks. I'm also a Thembu but not madiba. I'm mvelase, tugela.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
chineloSA:

All I asked was that she supports he argument and she didn't.

Then who are the subjects of king Sigcawu? Monkeys??

I cannot take her argument at face value just because she is South African.
Even if she was a professor of Apartheid history.

She is ignorant and has little knowledge about your country.

And you think you know something just because you posted an article & a video? I don't need to support anything because I'm not in a court of law, dammit. I just know my culture & don't need a nobody telling me about how things are done by my people. Take what I say or wallow in your own ignorance. Don't care!
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And you think you know something just because you posted an article & a video? I don't need to support anything because I'm not in a court of law, dammit. I just know my culture & don't need a nobody telling me about how things are done by my people. Take what I say or wallow in your own ignorance. Don't care!

Leave that one alone, she's feeling funky like all igbos do. They are just a problematic set of cannibals beings. I guess it proves their non-ignorant nature of venturing into the unknown including feasting on human flesh. And many other interesting funky activities.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2015
chineloSA:

nigerians and their non-existent sense of humour...
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2015
OohLalah:

Leave that one alone, she's feeling funky like all igbos do. They are just a problematic set of cannibals beings. I guess it proves their non-ignorant nature of venturing into the unknown including feasting on human flesh. And many other interesting funky activities.
lmao grin
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2015
chineloSA:

Nnukwu Ada Mmadu,teach them,and clear those disgusting cobwebs from there thick skulls.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2015
OohLalah:

go sit on a pile of rubish...she who does not know and knows not that she does not know..is a compound complicated stark naked fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.