Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ladies React! Guys Would You??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies React! Guys Would You??? (2991 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2015
You walk into an eatery e.g kfc, there's this cute guy who has been trailing you then u place your order, he's still standing there. You go ahead to make payment, he's quiet. As you approach your table, you can hear him placing his orders & in a few minutes he's sitting next to you talking about getting to know you.

1st: courtesy should have taught him to @ least offer to pay for the food considering the fact he has the intention of asking you out. Remember what they say about 1st impression. If he didn't pay for the food, he should @ least let u eat in peace then start dropping lines on ur way out.

2nd: the guy may not have the cash to pay for both meals, as a guy, if you don't have enough cash & you see a beautiful lady in an eatery, just to impress her you offer to pay for her food hoping she would say thank you & she doesn't. Would you be man enough to tell her you just wanted to impress her & you have no money

3rd: if a guy told you he didn't have the money after you accepted his offer to pay for your meal what would you do? If you like his personality would that ruin his chances with you

N:B the opinions of both the ladies & the guys are what matter here. Not how much blame or insults you can accord.
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by RichDad1(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Oga o.
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by anuma1(m): 6:19am On Aug 05, 2015
If I don't have money to pay, I respect myself and quietly find my way. But true love is not all about paying for her food.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Aug 05, 2015
I dnt chyke gurls wen am in d restaurant... Thank u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
You walk into an eatery e.g kfc, there's this cute guy who has been trailing you then u place your order, he's still standing there. You go ahead to make payment, he's quiet. As you approach your table, you can hear him placing his orders & in a few minutes he's sitting next to you talking about getting to know you.

1st: courtesy should have taught him to @ least offer to pay for the food considering the fact he has the intention of asking you out. Remember what they say about 1st impression. If he didn't pay for the food, he should @ least let u eat in peace then start dropping lines on ur way out.

2nd: the guy may not have the cash to pay for both meals, as a guy, if you don't have enough cash & you see a beautiful lady in an eatery, just to impress her you offer to pay for her food hoping she would say thank you & she doesn't. Would you be man enough to tell her you just wanted to impress her & you have no money

3rd: if a guy told you he didn't have the money after you accepted his offer to pay for your meal what would you do? If you like his personality would that ruin his chances with you

N:B the opinions of both the ladies & the guys are what matter here. Not how much blame or insults you can accord.

Get a life and hustle to pay your bills.

stop hoping for free food from us we are not your parents!!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2015
I hate shola
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Amastermovic(m): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Why must I pay for her food to impress her ladies feel superior to this that he will pay.. For sensible guys like me I will pretend I don't like her and order my food separately.. Later on I will discover her whn she starting eating and I will switch my table with her..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by MissEse: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2015
The guy F-up big time. Must he chase women?

Well... Y wud he follow her to place order? Na shadow e be??

He doesn't have money, he should have just bought water. Its better way of saying he doesn't have. Afterall, hunger no worry am b4.

Lastly, how can he offer to pay for something he can't afford? Is he mad? Abi der force am? She beg am?

E must pay for that food o

But on a lighter note: she can pay for his meal n tell him to stay away afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by magabounce(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
SelfRespect
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by espn(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Offer to pay what..didn't you come to d eatery with your money?
And trying to strike a convo with you doesn't me I want to date. Maybe just trying to get some company before am done with my food.
Why should I pay?who knows if you are waiting for another guy.
Lastly: who knows if you are staying in kano and u just on holiday to lagos? What a risk.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Get a life and hustle to pay your bills.

stop hoping for free food from us we are not your parents!!
shoro niyen? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2015
espn:
Offer to pay what..didn't you come to d eatery with your money?
And trying to strike a convo with you doesn't me I want to date. Maybe just trying to get some company before am done with my food.
Why should I pay?who knows if you are waiting for another guy.
Lastly: who knows if you are staying in kano and u just on holiday to lagos? What a risk.
I just couldn't help but laff....... hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahah! Specifically stated "wanna" date....
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2015
MissEse:
The guy F-up big time. Must he chase women?

Well... Y wud he follow her to place order? Na shadow e be??

He doesn't have money, he should have just bought water. Its better way of saying he doesn't have. Afterall, hunger no worry am b4.

Lastly, how can he offer to pay for something he can't afford? Is he mad? Abi der force am? She beg am?

E must pay for that food o

But on a lighter note: she can pay for his meal n tell him to stay away afterwards.
thumbs up jare! The point most people don't get.... it's not about her wanting u to pay 4 her food. It's about self respect.. even if u like her, u don't have to be dere while she's ordering.
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Amastermovic:
Why must I pay for her food to impress her ladies feel superior to this that he will pay.. For sensible guys like me I will pretend I don't like her and order my food separately.. Later on I will discover her whn she starting eating and I will switch my table with her..
ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
anuma1:
If I don't have money to pay, I respect myself and quietly find my way. But true love is not all about paying for her food.
not @ all but d main koko is, if in a bid to impress u get in trouble wat do u do? Don't tell me u've never gone out of ur way to impress a lady....
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by DJ2HOT(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Am sure the guy's pick up line is poor, if he is good @ flirting...you won't even remember his err instead you'll be thinking of how funny he is and the rest na history .......i once had the experience but mine was in a bus after she paid her fare I was like pls I need your help on something she looked @ me and I said relax I won't ask you pay for me.... I brought out my wallet and showed her it's a painfull thing I couldn't pay her fare nd I know the scene will be registered in her heart forever....told her I was just going to use the ATM nd I never Knew i'll board the same bus wit an angel.....pls the help I need is I want to redeem mysef of this mess nd I want you to help me by giving me your number so i'll make it up to you........she was like no now it's ok don't bother... I pushed a bit nd said I promise to pay your fare 10 times to cover up for this mess...she was just smilling and saying don't bother yoursef now......I told her I know you're a big gurl nd you probably don't want a guy to pay your fare but ok if you don't want me to pay i'll use the amount am suppose to pay as your fare in buying recharge card and call you to sing for you till its exhausted how about that...the words keep Coming nd I got the number nd we became friends but couldn't ask her out cos during our conversation she made me realize she knew my babe very well #
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by mrkay101(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
thumbs up jare! The point most people don't get.... it's not about her wanting u to pay 4 her food. It's about self respect.. even if u like her, u don't have to be dere while she's ordering.

Self respect has nothing to do with paying for your food. A lot of hungry girls be looking for excuses to get free food.. smh
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
DJ2HOT:
Am sure the guy's pick up line is poor, if he is good @ flirting...you won't even remember his err instead you'll be thinking of how funny he is and the rest na history .......i once had the experience but mine was in a bus after she paid her fare I was like pls I need your help on something she looked @ me and I said relax I won't ask you pay for me.... I brought out my wallet and showed her it's a painfull thing I couldn't pay her fare nd I know the scene will be registered in her heart forever....told her I was just going to use the ATM nd I never Knew i'll board the same bus wit an angel.....pls the help I need is I want to redeem mysef of this mess nd I want you to help me by giving me your number so i'll make it up to you........she was like no now it's ok don't bother... I pushed a bit nd said I promise to pay your fare 10 times to cover up for this mess...she was just smilling and saying don't bother yoursef now......I told her I know you're a big gurl nd you probably don't want a guy to pay your fare but ok if you don't want me to pay i'll use the amount am suppose to pay as your fare in buying recharge card and call you to sing for you till its exhausted how about that...the words keep Coming nd I got the number nd we became friends but couldn't ask her out cos during our conversation she made me realize she knew my babe very well #
wow! That's some nice stuff! I was hoping it wud have a happily ever after ending of how u 2 are planning ur wedding #sobs cry
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Gurgle(f): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Wouldnt like somebody to approach me when im eating

I would feel irritated either way. its good he doesn't have money cause I don't want him to pay for it

Except those guys who just pay from afar and you don't see them

then when you go to pay the cashier is like "you've already been paid for"

my kind of fellow cool
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
So one must pay to initiate a conversation
Then when he pays he risks being snubbed and called mumu
If he doesnt have money he risks being called a broke ass
If he doesnt make a move to pay or explains nuthing he is called stingy
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:
Wouldnt like somebody to approach me when im eating

I would feel irritated either way. its good he doesn't have money cause I don't want him to pay for it

Except those guys who just pay from afar and you don't see them

then when you go to pay the cashier is like "you've already been paid for"

my kind of fellow cool
cool
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by IamLEGEND1: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2015
me.....

i dey avoid eye contact with any girl i see for any eatery.....

some of them even get liver to dey smile dey smile at you sef....dey expect you to do something.....and dey no even fine.

i dey mad?

i go place my order..

collect my package..

turn my yash

catwalk komot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Oahray: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm... Little wonder naija girls get bashed left, right and centre. So a guy who didn't take her to the eatery has to pay for her meal because he wants to talk to her?

A lady who respects herself wouldn't expect a random stranger to pay for her meals. After all, if he didn't show up, she'd still have paid for her own meal.

As for the guy, it's rubbish going out of one's way to impress a girl who hasn't proved she's worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2015
america will know the answer
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
me.....

some of them even get liver to dey smile dey smile at you sef....dey expect you to do something.....and dey no even fine.

i dey mad?

i go place my order..

collect my package..

turn my yash

catwalk komot.

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by misspicy(f): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2015
He doesnt have to offer to pay for my meal buh he should atleast allow me to eat in peace b4 saying anytyn to.....i dnt talk over meals its a bad habit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by IamLEGEND1: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Bolded:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
my brother no time oh...
naija girls sabi jonse for free stuff....
some of them go fix their eyes, dem no gree move am
dey hope say you go turn see them.
na to komot phone start dey press press am aimlessly.
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
me.....

i dey mad?

i go place my order..

collect my package..

turn my yash

catwalk komot.
STINGY IJEBU BOY
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:
He doesnt have to offer to pay for my meal buh he should atleast allow me to eat in peace b4 saying anytyn to.....i dnt talk over meals its a bad habit
U? see forming oo.
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by IamLEGEND1: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
STINGY IJEBU BOY

e concern you?
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by 25omega(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

1. you don't know the "cute" guy
2. you already think he is cute so let it flow
3. you were going to buy food anyway so why expect a stranger to offer to pay just because he is going to toast you?
4. if he offers and you say yes then you have gold digger tendencies
5. if he doesn't have enough money then he is a dumb mofo for offering
6. you can't possibly know his personality because all he has done was stalk you to kfc and creepily stood behind you and sit at a strangers table
7. you have effectively taken a chance meeting opportunity to how much money the guy has. smh
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by rudestmcblaze: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt chyke gurls wen am in d restaurant... Thank u...

Ur head dae dere bro, because to some ladiea every guy is a potential maga. I remember wen I was always paying a gal's transport dat I was avin a tin for. It shocked me like shoki wen I paid for her cab fare one day n she asked if she cud kip d change since den I must admit I've become somewhat stingy towards women especially dose dat r not rili my friends because prevention dae say is beta dan cure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! / Am New Here / RUTHLESS BETRAYALS : SO STRANGE A LOVE STORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.