Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ladies React! Guys Would You??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies React! Guys Would You??? (3003 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

Ur head dae dere bro, because to some ladiea every guy is a potential maga. I remember wen I was always paying a gal's transport dat I was avin a tin for. It shocked me like shoki wen I paid for her cab fare one day n she asked if she cud kip d change since den I must admit I've become somewhat stingy towards women especially dose dat r not rili my friends because prevention dae say is beta dan cure
my own code is dat I"l be nice to anybody, but dnt take advantage of my nice attitude to u. Cuz d second I find out am bein taken advantage of, I place u whr u ought to be, which is in my past... Thr was a gurl I was also interested in... Sometimes I"d be buyn her lunch... She nw made it look like as if its her right.. Started dependn on me on everythn, both lunch and transport.. I just kept quiet.. On her birthday, I planned takn her to d beach and havn a good time thr earlier, buh when her attitude on me doin evrythn for her became too much, I just told her happy birthday only on her birthday and deleted her number afterwards... It came as a shock to her.. She has lost a nice guy...
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by rudestmcblaze: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
my own code is dat I"l be nice to anybody, but dnt take advantage of my nice attitude to u. Cuz d second I find out am bein taken advantage of, I place u whr u ought to be, which is in my past... Thr was a gurl I was also interested in... Sometimes I"d be buyn her lunch... She nw made it look like as if its her right.. Started dependn on me on everythn, both lunch and transport.. I just kept quiet.. On her birthday, I planned takn her to d beach and havn a good time thr earlier, buh when her attitude on me doin evrythn for her became too much, I just told her happy birthday only on her birthday and deleted her number afterwards... It came as a shock to her.. She has lost a nice guy...

This is quite common to cheap girls, they tend to take humanism for stupidity. If no b say I gow up in d midst of women I for no get regard for women I swear!!! D most annoying part is when they bliv dat dier punny is a master key to every guys heart
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by nwadiuko1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well, I don't subscribe to the fact that I have to pay for her food before having a discussion with her, even if. Want to ask her out,,,,,

But on a lighter note, I don't think I can be broke to the level of not having money to pay for ordinary food any day any time
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by DJ2HOT(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
wow! That's some nice stuff! I was hoping it wud have a happily ever after ending of how u 2 are planning ur wedding #sobs cry
don't worry will still Kip u posted on the wedding plans with the woman am with tongue
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

Ur head dae dere bro, because to some ladiea every guy is a potential maga. I remember wen I was always paying a gal's transport dat I was avin a tin for. It shocked me like shoki wen I paid for her cab fare one day n she asked if she cud kip d change since den I must admit I've become somewhat stingy towards women especially dose dat r not rili my friends because prevention dae say is beta dan cure
so did u leave d change? undecided
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
DJ2HOT:
don't worry will still Kip u posted on the wedding plans with the woman am with tongue
waiting
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
for ur mind tongue
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by rudestmcblaze: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
so did u leave d change? undecided

I'd have considered myself rili stupid if I did dat unless she is a witch so I can say she has jazzed me. If she was not to ashamed to ask then I'm not too ashamed to refused
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Gurgle(f): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
cool

yeah
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by scentmarlc(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Get a life and hustle to pay your bills.

stop hoping for free food from us we are not your parents!!

Come on hector, dat was harsh......but I think yu were kinda right though gringringrin
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by datyrone(m): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2015
O.p don't take dis personally o...
I noticed you were making a fuss about the guy paying for the girls order and so on n so forth
You are indirectly giving the impression that as long as a guy can pay for what you need at a certain point you'd consider him.its a bit appalling
You need food...fuel for ya body.its a basic need.girls shud be ready to take care of themselves.
Girls and money are Siamese twins
There are better ways a guy can show genuine niceness and don't take advantage of it...cos its gonna bite you
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

I'd have considered myself rili stupid if I did dat unless she is a witch so I can say she has jazzed me. If she was not to ashamed to ask then I'm not too ashamed to refused
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
datyrone:
O.p don't take dis personally o...
I noticed you were making a fuss about the guy paying for the girls order and so on n so forth
You are indirectly giving the impression that as long as a guy can pay for what you need at a certain point you'd consider him.its a bit appalling
You need food...fuel for ya body.its a basic need.girls shud be ready to take care of themselves.
Girls and money are Siamese twins
There are better ways a guy can show genuine niceness and don't take advantage of it...cos its gonna bite you

ok
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by rudestmcblaze: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
correct guy

Na obly correct babe dae know correct guy #winks
Re: Ladies React! Guys Would You??? by nani212(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:
He doesnt have to offer to pay for my meal buh he should atleast allow me to eat in peace b4 saying anytyn to.....i dnt talk over meals its a bad habit
Formaldehyde

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? / HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused / Prostitutes Now Give Receipts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.