Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady (40205 Views)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]
Guy u worry o.
SORRY I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by frakdon(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2015
skyfullofstars:
My man NEVER opens the door for me, and he always steps in first. Is that normal?
no e abnormal
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Achilies(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
sonofananimal:
SORRY I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Why u dey bash our naija babes like this na? Wetin them do u?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

Why u dey bash our naija babes like this na? Wetin them do u?
A VERY STRONG THING
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Achilies(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
sonofananimal:
A VERY STRONG THING

Abeg no fex again. Try forgive them.
Them go change for good.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Gurgle(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2015
skyfullofstars:
My man NEVER opens the door for me, and he always steps in first. Is that normal?

Lol
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by serah109: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demigods:
Ladies are you paying attention because I shall say this only once and I believe once is enough for you. I mean, a word is enough for the wise and this is why wise people only speak once. Yes, a wise man once said this.

Most of you women just believe that because we are men, we are automatically some form of robot that can do anything and should in fact do everything. I’m sorry o but that’s far from the reality. Matter of fact, this is why some men have decided to be feminine seeing as they can’t cope with the demands of manhood. This has nothing to do with penis length. Thanks. As Nigerian men, here’s a list of some things you shouldn’t expect or ask us to do, please and thank you.

. 1.OPEN DOORS: Now don’t get it twisted, I know some of you are already like “it’s a lie, my man opens doors for me all the time. Well, yeah, it could be that his locks are special, the car door is faulty or you’re a new girlfriend. But here’s where I need you to think carefully; Your man opens the car door for you when you’re getting in right? Does he open it as well after the drive is done? I can bet my 3 month income that he doesn’t. Are you even mad? So you’ll get to the destination and you’ll sit still like unmoving waters and wait for him to come round to open the door? No really? You don’t feel like a waste? LOL, stop watching these movies girl, it don’t happen. You better flex your right arm, reach out to the door handle, pull and get your butt off that seat. Or if it’s a special edition ride, ask him for the ‘window winder,’ reach outside the window, locate the door handle and then pull. Sometimes your shoulder might be needed to complete the door opening procedure

. 2.Kill cockroaches and huge fucking spiders: Baby, the last time I checked, I was an Engineer not a Pest/Rodent Control Officer. The Bible even says “…and God made man in His image after His own likeness…” “…and gave them dominion…” Dominion is derived from the Greek word *look up the Greek word and insert here* which means ‘dominate.’This domination was given to both man and woman so I don’t understand why it has all of a sudden become my duty to kill roaches and seek out rats. I don’t see the problem these guys are bringing our way. Do you see them with guns or bombs? They really aren’t a bother so why should we seek to cut their life short? I suggest a negotiation system. How about you leave the room and allow me reason with these guys? I’m sure we can reach some form of agreement. Pushing me to kill or tossing a slipper at me to handle the issue isn’t the best. PS: If we’re talking about flying roaches though, can we discuss this in some other room?

. 3.Nigerian men are not Investigators: So it’s 2am and we slept off after some hot-like-egusi sex and somehow you don’t sleep deep so you heard a sound originating from outside or downstairs. Two questions:

– Why did you wake me?

– Did the sound call my or your name?

– Do I look like I major in handling sounds?

– Why the Bleep didn’t you just go check for yourself since you’re so attached to sounds?

I know that’s four questions, sorry this issue pains me. I mean, let sounds be. If you’re scared, just squeeze closer to me, hold me tighter. It helps if you’re sleeping naked as this gesture will arouse me and before you know it, we begin to make sounds of our own. Let us use sounds to eradicate the fear of sounds. Please, haven’t you seen that those who go to investigate sounds end up dead? Please biko, I still want to live this life.

.4. Nigerian men can’t have abs, a baritone voice and beards: So you better “pick your choose2 very carefully. You women just think you can replace “tall, dark and handsome” with “beard, build and baritone” without sending a request to the Federal Senate? You can’t. It’s not done. Now I’m an exception, I mean I’ve got all three (shut up, I do) but the average Nigerian guy has the beard (most of you are just struggling but we’ll allow you), the build? Well not with those pot bellies that lead you around and abeg sounding like a conductor isn’t really baritone. So women, choose one.

Nigerian men won’t allow you drive their new car in his absence: Yes you’re the boo but baby, his ride is his gem. It’s not like what is his isn’t yours but see yeah? If you now bash the car, what will you say? Sorry? S-O-R-R-Y? You will now do face like a caught puppy and expect him to react? If your man lets you drive his new car, just know that if you bash it, you have to say ‘yes’ when he asks you to marry him, and note: he won’t ask kneeling down.

Of course there are other things Nigerian men can’t/won’t do but space hinders me from mentioning them all, I know some might wanna mention eating ass but I really know nothing ‘bout that shit and I don’t want to make unfounded assumptions.

Cheers yo! grin grin

Source:https://tscng./2014/06/25/things-nigerian-men-dontwont-do/

Cc: lalasticlala this thread is nice enough for front-page o do the needdul
Ishilove
. Helping her loose or comb her har
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
jcflex:
If you see a nigerian man open a car door for a lady,

it either the car is new or the lady is new grin grin
or they prolly shooting a movie.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Djboosting: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demigods:
Ladies are you paying attention because I shall say this only once and I believe once is enough for you. I mean, a word is enough for the wise and this is why wise people only speak once. Yes, a wise man once said this.

Most of you women just believe that because we are men, we are automatically some form of robot that can do anything and should in fact do everything. I’m sorry o but that’s far from the realididn’t

. 3.Nigerian men are not Investigators: So it’s 2am and we slept off after some hot-like-egusi sex and somehow you don’t sleep deep so you heard a sound originating from outside or downstairs. Two questions:

– Why did you wake me?

– Did the sound call my or your name?

– Do I look like I major in handling sounds?

– Why the fdidn’tdn’t you just go check for yourself since you’re so attached to sounds?

I know that’s four questions, sorry this issue pains me. I mean, let sounds be. If you’re scared, just squeeze closer to me, hold me tighter. It helps if you’re sleeping naked as this gesture will arouse me and before you know it, we begin to make sounds of our own. Let us use sounds to eradicate the fear of sounds. Please, haven’t you seen that those who go to investigate sounds end up dead? Please biko, I still want to live this life.

This no3 tho'.. I fvcking love it... wink cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by bilulu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
missbronze:
Ok.

What and what can Nigeria men now do?

As they can't do anything of those u mentioned.
give it to u d way u want it
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by oshaosha2014(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Iam sorry for Africa. You compare you way of life that has not caused you any harm to a foreign culture, and all of a sudden you see your fault because the foreigners are advanced in technology, whatever, iam sorry for your inferiority complex. But they never bother to copy your ways.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Joy1706(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
tupacshakur:

Shut the fuckin' fucck up!

The fact that he has females in his lineage shouldn't becloud his sense of reasoning; shouldn't restrain him from stating facts just as they are.

Most of the points he raised are absolutely correct.
Naija Gurls dealing with naija guys since 1796. Ride on girls. Show dem no mercy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Joy1706(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
A VERY STRONG THING
Hahahahaha! Very good kudos to those girls. U neva chi chum chin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Joy1706(f): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
bilulu:

give it to u d way u want it
Na only preek una fit bring to the table ba? Useless tinz
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Joy1706:

Hahahahaha! Very good kudos to those girls. U neva chi chum chin
SO A GIRL DID ME A STRONG THING AND YOU ARE CONGRATULATING THEM undecided

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SENDING A WRONG MESSAGE? undecided

WHY WON'T WE USE AND DUMP YOU CREATURE angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by AniAnne(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Not true.....
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by frakdon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Joy1706:

Naija Gurls dealing with naija guys since 1796. Ride on girls. Show dem no mercy
I go send someone to find yu nd when he get yu hin go spank yu nd yu go come nairaland nd cry naija boiz wicked...
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Migurl: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
angry GOD PUNISH DEVIL!!

IF I DO ALL THIS THING FOR ANY NAIJA WOMEN, CALL ME A BASTARD,angry

NAIJA WOMEN ARE ANIMALS AND ANIMALS DON'T DESERVE ANY KINDNESS.

LET THEM GO TO LAGOON AND DIE angry
Same as Nigerian men are stupid fools. They will continue to be worthless.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Migurl:

Same as Nigerian men are stupid fools. They will continue to be worthless.
GOOD FOR YOU undecided

AT THE END OF THE DAY!! WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS WORTHLESS
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Migurl: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
GOOD FOR YOU undecided

AND THE END OF THE DAY!! WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS WORTHLESS
Good for you too.
Of course at the end we shall know who is worthless.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Migurl:
Good for you too. Of course at the end we shall know who is worthless.

undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Migurl: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Migurl:
undecided
WHO BE THIS ONE AGAIN,
LEAVE MY CASE JOORR!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Migurl: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
WHO BE THIS ONE AGAIN,

LEAVE MY CASE JOORR!!

I am a woman, the very second you conceded such thought of calling Nigerian women animals was the second you invited me to your case. So make no mistake. I just purchased your case.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Joy1706(f): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
frakdon:
I go send someone to find yu nd when he get yu hin go spank yu nd yu go come nairaland nd cry naija boiz wicked...
Yimu raised to power 10
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Joy1706(f): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
SO A GIRL DID ME A STRONG THING AND YOU ARE CONGRATULATING THEM undecided

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SENDING A WRONG MESSAGE? undecided

WHY WON'T WE USE AND DUMP YOU CREATURE angry
Speak 4 oda girls. As 4 me, no nigga can use n dump me. Wetin b dat sef?

With the way you talk, I'm sure you deserved everything they did to you
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by bummyla(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are These All You Can Remember! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Have anything to take about chachanga? Ionn really goto my email.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by chachanga: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Demigods:
Have anything to take about chachanga? Ionn really goto my email.

Saw u guys flashing some supercool data balances on anoda thread, amazing.

wanted some helpful leads if any dey sha, thanks
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
chachanga:

Saw u guys flashing some supercool data balances on anoda thread, amazing.

wanted some helpful leads if any dey sha, thanks

Mean simpleserver?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by chachanga: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Demigods:

Mean simpleserver?

yeah, simpleserver. rocking it on mtn pc and android

those mtn guys hit me hardest between last month July & dis month now...

am on payback paroles maybach-style

need the 411 thx
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
chachanga:

yeah, simpleserver. rocking it on mtn pc and android

those mtn guys hit me hardest between last month July & dis month now...

am on payback paroles maybach-style

need the 411 thx

Have fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation (images) / Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.