Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked (38471 Views)

Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Iamoilprince(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
they should not go far ooo! cos we re probing them soon. Wicked people. U guys will rot in jail!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by amikedo1234567(f): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good news, it means there is hope for those awaiting NNPC interview
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by proxillin(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kill them all..oh sorry...sack them all

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
abeg na who get petrol make him bollow me,i wan cook beans chop
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by klax(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
I support the move 100% enough of all these unecessary portfolios. That 4 he wants to reduce them to is even much if this news were to be true because Nairaland is another sahara reporter den full of too many liars and apc self glorify boloks. 2 is ok Mr new Gmd.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by tete7000(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Yes we are sure, with this current government in power.

I love this positivity. I pray our optimism doesn't turn to cynicism. We are honestly a people who can suddenly turn from being positive to outrightly being negative. If we believe in people, we really need to sometimes exercise patience even when in some periods things seem to be taken a different direction from what we have envisaged. Given people trust help them succeed.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
hehehe my bros no mind me. i dey actually enjoy to dey yab crazy people small. this na past-time. if i dont enjoy it i would have retired from doing it. it is something to do while waiting for the fullness of time wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnV9RIF3RA

There is the story of a thief who was well renowned for being a chicken stealer, he later claimed to have repented, one day he was caught with another chicken, when he was questioned, he replied that he was only dancing with the chicken and did not mean to steal it.

It is alright for a poultry keeper to be wary of the actions of a repentant chicken thief.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by hotswagg12: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Joseph Dawha was the former GMD and not GED E&P. Sahara reporters should correct this blunder.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

There is the story of a thief who was well renowned for being a chicken stealer, he later claimed to have repented, one day he was caught with another chicken, when he was questioned, he replied that he was only dancing with the chicken and did not mean to steal it.

It is alright for a poultry keeper to be wary of the actions of a repentant chicken thief.
thats one heck of a parable you just dropped on me bro. i am still tryna decide what exactly the message is in it though. for the life of me, it eludes me at this very moment. i have speculative ideas but nothing concrete
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by oshyno(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dharniel:
My pain is that, some mumu NLer's would still keep on bad mouthing this present administration when they should be thanking this gov't. this is a development that was aimed at cleaning up the mess in that sect. the mega mumus would be coming to make comment now, i wouldn't mention their moniker but they'll soon be here...

Will u shut de fvckup. Soo in ur warped mind, sacking directors is an achievement .

Geeez hw did I end up with people like dis.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
oshyno:

Will u shut de fvckup. Soo in ur warped mind, sacking directors is an achievement .

its called grande cojones. it is an achievement

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by asamaigho(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Great!

hmmmm even d wailler too?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
thats one heck of a parable you just dropped on me bro. i am still tryna decide what exactly the message is in it though. for the life of me, it eludes me at this very moment. i have speculative ideas but nothing concrete

A man renowned nationally for being nepotistic claims to have repented, but all his recent actions shows to the contrary. It is OK to be wary of such a man.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
oshyno:

just read what you've typed, would you please point out where i said it's an achievement...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

A man renowned nationally for being nepotistic claims to have repented, but all his recent actions shows to the contrary. It is OK to be wary of such a man.
ahhhhh i gerrit. you speaking about buhari ? me personally I dont care if he gives all the positions to his family. JUST GET THE JOB DONE. thats all I care. never understood these weird creatures who are concerned about him not picking someone from their tribe. its just a bunch of egomaniacs looking to massage their egos ' oh he picked someone from my tribe '. as if the person picked from your tribe will share his salary with you. i never get people who think like this. i dont care if he employs 600 pygmies from australia, JUST GET THE JOB DONE AND ERADICATE CORRUPTION AND LETS ALL ENJOY THIS COUNTRY FOR ONCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by 4stylz: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sahara again, I don't know why I don't believe these guys.. am I the only one who feel that way too
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Miranda11: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
My peeps the long awaited cleansing has started to happen ooh, the combination of Buhari + Ibe Kachikwu in charge of the petroleum sector will definitely not take any prisoners, pls this corruption and incompetence cleansing should apply to all subsidiaries under NNPC and to all agencies under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources. My peeps sit tight and watch this space Naija will surely be great again. grin

Sai Baba
Sai Ibe
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by jamesharryson(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I smile in new Nigeria lingua Franca. Until I see reasons to believe this administration is working, I have no reason to say anything about this administration
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by henrysam(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
But this is no news if they are not mumu like some people. They supposed to have been parking their luggage since.
This no surprise until I hear that baba sack an elected person without going to court

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just hope dis wld b a right start towards a better Nigeria, they should create jobs ,graduates are just on d streets,Haba, dis country sef ....
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Miranda11: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
I beg make Buhari allow Kachikwu to double as the next Minister of Petroleum Resources, so that the reforms will be felt through out the sector and not just in NNPC wink
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by melzabull(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I love Igbos like you. I know some really cool Igbos. Really cool.
I'm from the SS (5% too) but I fought for Buhari.

People like us are the reason Nigeria will be great again. I promise you that.
How difficult is it for you to mind your darn business without taking a swipe at Igbo. you live your useless life thinking Igbo all the time. You are pathetic

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by mickey45: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
ANBAKO:
There is hope of better Nigeria. Please Baba, kindly distribute the ED positions evenly to reflect federal character.

We want NNPC- Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation and not "NNPC - Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation".

Biko!!!, Jooo!!!, Please!!!

U're speaking many people's minds. But the only choice the populace have it to watch and see how things unfold.

Alhough, most of them got promoted into their roles pre-election and with the way the country was then, due process might've been sacrificed on the altar of ethnicity/nepotism/favouritism etc.

One's prayer will be that true federal character+competence will be reflected in the re-appointments.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by mickey45: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
otokx:
They should torchlight DPR.

DPR I agree with you is another cesspit.
All manner of happenings go on in that their lagos office and I know Abuja and the rest may not be better off.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Timero84: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
The oil sector needs a clean up real fast and I do hope this new GMD has got all it takes to fast track the cleaning process. The system is horribly corrupt to the extent our Government does not know how much barrel of crude is lifted from the country per day...God help us in this struggle. ...
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by HirstMOG(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
If it is true nice one. Is even long over due because NNPC and CBN are our problems in this naija.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Setaje(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
mickey45:

DPR I agree with you is another cesspit.
All manner of happenings go on in that their lagos office and I know Abuja and the rest may not be better off.

Nothing is wrong wiv dpr. angry
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by YoowPeeRochas(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Now that's what I'm talking abtout!! grin. Plss if you love BABA, hit like!!
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Sweetlemon(f): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
How difficult is it for you to mind your darn business without taking a swipe at Igbo. you live your useless life thinking Igbo all the time. You are pathetic

Now look here lady. Let me give you this friendly advise. Don't ever quote me again on NL unless you have something really smart to say. The bitter part of my lemons are NOT nice. Just a friendly advise smiley
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by deolu2000(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Did i just read a name ike Ms aisha abdulrahman?abeg mk i find her n do the needful cos that "lady" even in her new jobless status must be far richer than most guys working in multinational companies. Lolss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.