Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,965 members, 7,828,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked (38470 Views)

Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by neocortex: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Breaking news : Buhari sacks NNPC directors.

APC supporters : Another milestone achievement by sai baba
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay
i see u.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by melzabull(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Now look here lady. Let me give you this friendly advise. Don't ever quote me again on NL unless you have something really smart to say. The bitter part of my lemons are NOT nice. Just a friendly advise smiley
You are silly! purge yourself of hate and stop masturbating to climax over anything Igbo else you die early from your bitterness. I hope you take this advice
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Sweetlemon(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
You are silly! purge yourself of hate and stop masturbating to climax over anything Igbo else you die early from your bitterness. I hope you take this advice

Hate? I don't hate Igbos. I just totally hate YOUR hate. I hate your socio-political sentiments. I think you're the ones who need to purge yourselves of hate. You guys attack other tribes like some tormented souls in the middle of the night. Fighting everything and anything in sight. I started a thread for middlebeltans and your people went there and insulted people that have done nothing to them.
Now this is one of my very first topics on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/941053/please-nigerians
That was way back in 2012. Go through it and see your brothers attacking me and doubting my claims of being an Akwa-Ibomite just because I was preaching national unity.
Yeah I was nice and sweet then, thinking I could make you guys see sense by being gentle and sweet. But no. They just kept on being melodramatic. Fast forward to 2014/2015 political atmosphere, it escalated to unbearable heights. I can no longer take it it anymore and you guys really need to be handled firmly now.
I have unfollowed and blocked so many of you on my social media pages and I so wish I could do so here. I have warned you. Do not quote me again unless you have something really smart to say. I will pardon you on this thread but God help you on another thread. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by ba7man(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhhh i gerrit. you speaking about buhari ? me personally I dont care if he gives all the positions to his family. JUST GET THE JOB DONE. thats all I care. never understood these weird creatures who are concerned about him not picking someone from their tribe. its just a bunch of egomaniacs looking to massage their egos ' oh he picked someone from my tribe '. as if the person picked from your tribe will share his salary with you. i never get people who think like this. i dont care if he employs 600 pygmies from australia, JUST GET THE JOB DONE AND ERADICATE CORRUPTION AND LETS ALL ENJOY THIS COUNTRY FOR ONCE
Simple......... i wonder why its so hard for some people on this forum to reason sensibly for once.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by melzabull(f): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:

[s]Hate? I don't hate Igbos. I just totally hate YOUR hate. I hate your socio-political sentiments. I think you're the ones who need to purge yourselves of hate. Now this is one of my very first topics on NL.

This was way back in 2011. Go through it and see your brothers attacking me and doubting my claims of being an Akwa-Ibomite just because I was preaching national unity.
Yeah I was nice and sweet then, thinking I could make you guys see sense by being gentle and sweet. But no. They just kept on being melodramatic. Fast forward to 2014/2015 political atmosphere, it escalated to unbearable heights. I can no longer take it it anymore and you guys really need to be handled firmly now.
I have followed and blocked so many of you on my social media pages and I so wish I could do so here. I have warned you. Do not quote me again unless you have something really smart to say. I will pardon you on this thread but God help you on another thread. A word is enough for the wise[/s].
where is the link to the topic?

First, you are very st√pid to warn me. So you think spewing hate without hesitation on any Igbo thread makes you smart? Like I told you yesterday, hating or loving igbos is your fvcking business and no one gives a rat arsse on whatever impression you have about Igbos. How can someone who always sounds unreasonable make others see sense in her senseless comments? You are a deluded dunce. So anyone who tries go talk sense into your warped mind and reasoning is igbo?

Spare me your nairaland history cos i know you. Are you not the same ijiot who is always picking quarrel with every one on romance and family sections even on your own threads? why did you run away from there? Even in your thread you keep arguing like a compound fool such that you eventually run away from the thread. The same you who prefers to be fourth wife to a 65yr old rich man instead of marrying a young man who loves you but is not as wealthy? look at this one'o

lmao @blocking, who even needs a nagging, incorrigible wasp as an acquaintance? I promised I will be on your case until you stop sounding st√pid. I initially tried to be nice but you are obviously irredeemably st√pid. You don't know who you are dealing with in me, your frustration just got started cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhhh i gerrit. you speaking about buhari ? me personally I dont care if he gives all the positions to his family. JUST GET THE JOB DONE. thats all I care. never understood these weird creatures who are concerned about him not picking someone from their tribe. its just a bunch of egomaniacs looking to massage their egos ' oh he picked someone from my tribe '. as if the person picked from your tribe will share his salary with you. i never get people who think like this. i dont care if he employs 600 pygmies from australia, JUST GET THE JOB DONE AND ERADICATE CORRUPTION AND LETS ALL ENJOY THIS COUNTRY FOR ONCE

What job? Turn Nigeria to Eldorado? You do realise that Nigeria, as with all other countries of the world, is a fake construct don't you? How then do you reform what is irreformable?

There is no job to be done!

Besides, you do not understand the Nigerian situation or complex because you are not on ground here, Nigerians believe that having a member of their tribe in the midst of the people who make or take the decisions ensures that their interests are protected, if we were one people, running on the same spiritual template, there would be no need for this fear of domination, everyone would be taken on merit and no appointment would be seen in tribalistic or nepotistic light. But we are not all running on the same template so the fear of domination is real; Christian vs Muslim, Igbo vs Yoruba, Ofe Mmanu vs Biafra, Ewedu vs Akpu, Tuwo shinkafa vs Ofe owerri etc etc.

The coming of Jesus Christ is the writing of the Laws in our hearts, the circumcision of our hearts, the conferment on us of the inability to sin, we will all get to run on the same software template, this is the coming of Jesus Christ; the circumcision of our hearts. Apart from going back to our real land, the promise also says we will also be given the inability to sin: this is the promise of YAH.

Deuteronomy 30:5-6
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Sweetlemon(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
where is the link to the topic?

First, you are very st√pid to warn me. So you think spewing hate without hesitation on any Igbo thread makes you smart? Like I told you yesterday, hating or loving igbos is your fvcking business and no one gives a rat arsse on whatever impression you have about Igbos. How can someone who always sounds unreasonable make others see sense in her senseless comments? You are a deluded dunce. So anyone who tries go talk sense into your warped mind and reasoning is igbo?

Spare me your nairaland history cos i know you. Are you not the same ijiot who is always picking quarrel with every one on romance and family sections even on your own threads? why did you run away from there? Even in your thread you keep arguing like a compound fool such that you eventually run away from the thread. The same you who prefers to be fourth wife to a 65yr old rich man instead of marrying a young man who loves you but is not as wealthy? look at this one'o

lmao @blocking, who even needs a nagging, incorrigible wasp as an acquaintance? I promised I will be on your case until you stop sounding st√pid. I initially tried to be nice but you are obviously irredeemably st√pid. You don't know who you are dealing with in me, your frustration just got started cool

I edited my post. Check the link there.

Keep ranting here like a tormented baby in the middle of the night. Keep screaming here at the top of your broken voice. Scream as loud as you can maybe some spirit somewhere will come and have mercy on you and keep you company.

Cheers!
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by melzabull(f): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I edited my post. Check the link there.

Keep ranting here like a tormented baby in the middle of the night. Keep screaming here at the top of your broken voice. Scream as loud as you can maybe some spirit somewhere will come and have mercy on you and keep you company.

Cheers!
I just saw the link

gringringrin
At least you didn't attempt to deny or refute what i said, means i didnt lie. I know your nairaland personality more than you can imagine. You are way too saucy and adamant.

I am at peace with myself, and the only spirit i need is the one from God whose mercy has(/is still) engulfed my life.

Free yourself of hate and be happy else you'll remain a bitter soul.

Cheers too! smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

What job? Turn Nigeria to Eldorado? You do realise that Nigeria, as with all other countries of the world, is a fake construct don't you? How then do you reform what is irreformable?

There is no job to be done!

Besides, you do not understand the Nigerian situation or complex because you are not on ground here, Nigerians believe that having a member of their tribe in the midst of the people who make or take the decisions ensures that their interests are protected, if we were one people, running on the same spiritual template, there would be no need for this fear of domination, everyone would be taken on merit and no appointment would be seen in tribalistic or nepotistic light. But we are not all running on the same template so the fear of domination is real; Christian vs Muslim, Igbo vs Yoruba, Ofe Mmanu vs Biafra, Ewedu vs Akpu, Tuwo shinkafa vs Ofe owerri etc etc.

The coming of Jesus Christ is the writing of the Laws in our hearts, the circumcision of our hearts, the conferment on us of the inability to sin, we will all get to run on the same software template, this is the coming of Jesus Christ; the circumcision of our hearts. Apart from going back to our real land, the promise also says we will also be given the inability to sin: this is the promise of YAH.

5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
SAY NO MORE BRO LOL. I see where you are coming from with this. although, as we have had this discussion many times you will soon get to find out that all heathens are in the same category irrespective of tribe and that the true yisrael is but a tiny fraction of negros. so all the heathens are all running on the same spiritual template. its just that you have tribalistic heathens who cant seem to understand that it matters not who is on top. goodluck was on top, did he develop his part of town ? no he did not, hausa has been on top but the north is the most dispossessed people. yoruba nko ? when obasanjo was on top how much reach you ? you will soon get to find out that the fears of these tribalists is a non-existent fear, but the truth of the matter is that it is not a fear as much as an ego driven construct in their mind so that they can brag about their kinsmen. its a primitive gene that the walking dead amongst us have.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
ba7man:
Simple......... i wonder why its so hard for some people on this forum to reason sensibly for once.
too many mentally unstable nigerians amongst us. its from eating rubbish food. the other day i saw a frontpage thread with these savage nigerians roasting a snake. this snake looked disgusting but they all gathered around it salivating. these are the types of mentally deranged people that inhabit nigeria and unfortunately own cell phones and have somehow discovered nairaland. this once used to be an oasis of intellectuals. not anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
SAY NO MORE BRO LOL. I see where you are coming from with this. although, as we have had this discussion many times you will soon get to find out that all heathens are in the same category irrespective of tribe and that the true yisrael is but a tiny fraction of negros. so all the heathens are all running on the same spiritual template. its just that you have tribalistic heathens who cant seem to understand that it matters not who is on top. goodluck was on top, did he develop his part of town ? no he did not, hausa has been on top but the north is the most dispossessed people. yoruba nko ? when obasanjo was on top how much reach you ? you will soon get to find out that the fears of these tribalists is a non-existent fear, but the truth of the matter is that it is not a fear as much as an ego driven construct in their mind so that they can brag about their kinsmen. its a primitive gene that the walking dead amongst us have.

Quite frankly I do not even know where to grasp this pure post.

But Brah, the fear is real. In 1983 Shehu Shagari was put under house arrest while Alex Ekwueme was jailed in Kirikiri, Nwobodo got just a bit less than 1000years in jail for stealing less than 10,000 Naira, while a certain emir was allowed to smuggle in briefcasefulls of money into the country, Adekunle Ajasin was tried thrice, found guiltless thrice, yet was still sent to jail. The fear is real Brah, and there is no place for such nonsense anymore! If we do not learn from history, we will continue to repeat the same mistakes, there are no master born to rule tribes anymore, monkey don finish for Idanre hills!

Tribalism is real in the fake construct called Nigeria, it is everyman for himself God for us all, grab all you can for yourself before it all collapses, you wouldn't want to be caught napping to your eternal chagrin.

When Jesus the son of God returns, for us who make it, there will be no more tribalism, we will all be Israel of God, running on the same spiritual template.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by cardoctor(m): 3:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Wow
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by S0L0PEE0147(m): 4:05am On Aug 06, 2015
And der rose another king, who knew not joseph!
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by mickey45: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Setaje:

Nothing is wrong wiv dpr. angry

You're sure about that madam?

Didn't have that impression when I last visited the place.
It was as if it belonged to only one tribe alone.
That might be a sort of payback for the Abuja situation anyway.

Although I did hear of a "standard practice" thing there recently.

But the tales of kickbacks and collusions in the award of fuel station licences, inspection and recording oversights, subsidy brouhaha, etc., you mean they're all baseless?

The whole forum will greatly benefit if you'll just say things as they are so that myself and OTHERs (buharites, etc.) Can have balanced views of this issue.
Cos for now, DPR is generally considered another "tower of babel"
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by rabzy: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2015
sukkot:
too many mentally unstable nigerians amongst us. its from eating rubbish food. the other day i saw a frontpage thread with these savage nigerians roasting a snake. this snake looked disgusting but they all gathered around it salivating. these are the types of mentally deranged people that inhabit nigeria and unfortunately own cell phones and have somehow discovered nairaland. this once used to be an oasis of intellectuals. not anymore

I really don't know who some of you people think you are. So because some people killed a snake that could easily strangle an adult and which has already killed a ram, then you feel you can call them savages and mentally deranged. Who the h.ell do you think you are? Is this the type of intellect you display in your oasis, I would rather be in the parched desert.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2015
MrPresident1:

Quite frankly I do not even know where to grasp this pure post.

But Brah, the fear is real. In 1983 Shehu Shagari was put under house arrest while Alex Ekwueme was jailed in Kirikiri, Nwobodo got just a bit less than 1000years in jail for stealing less than 10,000 Naira, while a certain emir was allowed to smuggle in briefcasefulls of money into the country, Adekunle Ajasin was tried thrice, found guiltless thrice, yet was still sent to jail. The fear is real Brah, and there is no place for such nonsense anymore! If we do not learn from history, we will continue to repeat the same mistakes, there are no master born to rule tribes anymore, monkey don finish for Idanre hills!

Tribalism is real in the fake construct called Nigeria, it is everyman for himself God for us all, grab all you can for yourself before it all collapses, you wouldn't want to be caught napping to your eternal chagrin.

When Jesus the son of God returns, for us who make it, there will be no more tribalism, we will all be Israel of God, running on the same spiritual template.
bro i think you are just a tad bit paranoid. lol.relax. no hausa man is coming to take away your rights grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2015
sukkot:
bro i think you are just a tad bit paranoid. lol.relax. no hausa man is coming to take away your rights grin

You are using Hausa and Fulani interchangeably, there is difference o.

Like I told you earlier, It is not untoward for a poultry keeper to be wary of the kurukere movements of a retired chicken thief.

PS: You made a prediction based on numerology and the whims of world powers, don't you think divination systems like numerology, and the whims of world powers run antithetical to YAH's demands/purposes?
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2015
MrPresident1:

Like I told you earlier, It is not untoward for a poultry keeper to be wary of the kurukere movements of a retired chicken thief.

PS: You made a prediction based on numerology and the whims of world powers, don't you think divination systems like numerology, and the whims of world powers run antithetical to YAH's demands/purposes?

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

[b]in these last days many things are being revealed that were hidden. the bible and the act of prophesy is a scientific process as opposed to a mythological process. the bible though written in mythological language is really a methodological and scientific process of deciphering information. These processes you will be led to based on what your role is supposed to be. Like the verse said, the knowledge of God is not limited to the bible however you can glean what all the knowledge of God is about from the bible. Anything written about in the bible is written for a reason. God does not waste words. If something is in the bible, it is there for a reason. There is a reason why there is a book in the bible called NUMBERS. This whole existence of ours is all coded in numbers. just how the workings of a computer is all coded in numbers so is this existence and solar system and universe. its all MATHEMATICS. numerology. for example the bombing of 9-11 was a destruction and in the book of revelation chapter 9 verse 11 is where the destroyer ( abbadon and appolyon mean destroyer ) is unleashed on society. 9-11. its all mathematics. and with regards the astronomy and astro-theology and astrology >>>>[/b]

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs,

wisdom of solomon chapter 7 17 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:

job 9 vs 9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south. <<< CONSTELLATIONS AND STARS USED TO MAKE HIDDEN POINTS. ARCTURUS IS THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE CONSTELLATION BOOTES AND PLAEIDES IS THE SEVEN ANGELS IN TAURUS WHILE ORION IS THE HUNTER

JOB 38 VS 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? << CONSTELLATION AND STARS

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrPresident1:

however if you have not been given the knowledge I described in the post above this one, its a body of christ with several functioning parts and different roles. Like a great person once told me, whatever it is the LORD has you doing now before the kingdom is established is for a purpose, and thats because this is what you will be doing in the kingdom. you and Seriallinks are very strong with the scriptures and precepts for precepts and understand the deeper secrets of the bible, which is what is known as ' being baptized '. meaning you have both being baptized in water . baptism means understanding esoteric hidden knowledge of the scriptures. of course the church today has literally turned the water into h20, which water is knowledge of the scriptures. so to baptize someone with water means to teach them esoteric and hidden secrets in the scriptures. I suspect this is you and Seriallinks calling in the kingdom. this is it here >>>> THIS IS YOUR MANDATE

matthew 24 vs19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. << BAPTIZING THE NATIONS. OF COURSE YOU WILL BE VERY COMFORTABLE AND ALL THE WEALTH OF THE NATIONS WILL BE CONVERTED UNTO YOU AND YOU WOULD HAVE FAME ALL OVER THE WORLD. THE SAINTS AND PRIESTS AND PROPHETS WILL BE THE NEW ROCK STARS IN THE AGE OF CHRIST ( ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 19 ).

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by laudate: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
PMB has dealt with NNPC. He should now turn his search light on NRC. The board and management should be replaced because of their ineptitude, with well-trained technocrats that can run the corporation properly. sad
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Seriallinks(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2015
sukkot:

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

[b]in these last days many things are being revealed that were hidden. the bible and the act of prophesy is a scientific process as opposed to a mythological process. the bible though written in mythological language is really a methodological and scientific process of deciphering information. These processes you will be led to based on what your role is supposed to be. Like the verse said, the knowledge of God is not limited to the bible however you can glean what all the knowledge of God is about from the bible. Anything written about in the bible is written for a reason. God does not waste words. If something is in the bible, it is there for a reason. There is a reason why there is a book in the bible called NUMBERS. This whole existence of ours is all coded in numbers. just how the workings of a computer is all coded in numbers so is this existence and solar system and universe. its all MATHEMATICS. numerology. for example the bombing of 9-11 was a destruction and in the book of revelation chapter 9 verse 11 is where the destroyer ( abbadon and appolyon mean destroyer ) is unleashed on society. 9-11. its all mathematics. and with regards the astronomy and astro-theology and astrology >>>>[/b]

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs,

JOB 38 VS 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? << CONSTELLATION AND STARS

I read a book titled "The Arithmetic of God" by Don Kistler and I tell you brah, I find it very interesting...Like you rightly said, "everything in the Bible is there for a reason" ; even the numbers of a Book's chapter and its verses...The Bible is a wealth of knowledge; all coded, which is why it is not given to the carnal mind to understand it.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Seriallinks:

I read a book titled "The Arithmetic of God" by Don Kistler and I tell you brah, I find it very interesting...Like you rightly said, "everything in the Bible is there for a reason" ; even the numbers of a Book's chapter and its verses...The Bible is a wealth of knowledge; all coded, which is why it is not given to the carnal mind to understand it.
i couldnt have put it any better than you have put it bros. Its a vast wealth of knowledge, not the narrow lane everyone thinks it is, or have thought it was, as practiced in the churches etc. Its a book of coded information presented as a story. those who are carnal minded will not get past the story aspect of it, God will not let them get past the story aspect of it.

isaiah 6 vs 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

I will check out the book ' The arithmetic of God ' to see what it is about. In fact I am going to google it now grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
sukkot:

wisdom of solomon chapter 7 17 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:

job 9 vs 9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south. <<< CONSTELLATIONS AND STARS USED TO MAKE HIDDEN POINTS. ARCTURUS IS THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE CONSTELLATION BOOTES AND PLAEIDES IS THE SEVEN ANGELS IN TAURUS WHILE ORION IS THE HUNTER

Sukkot, this is a brazen misinterpretation and misapplication of the Holy Scriptures to justify your self-willed course. The wishes and desires of extant world powers run diametrically opposite to the purposes of YAH, YAH states expressly that He hates all forms of divination, and here you are, masterfully twisting scriptures to justify your self-willed course, I suspect hubris, sukkot, and I strongly advise you to watch it.

You made a prediction that apparently runs against YAH's purposes (there is no wisdom against YAH) and rather than watch and retrace your steps, you slip deeper and deeper and continue to struggle to validate what is an apparent failure, world powers and YAH do not mix, there is no contiguity in their desires, you can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds at the same time. You are either for YAH or against Him, and let me tell you, YAH KNOWS HOW TO GET ANYBODY, ANYONE WHO THINKS HE IS WISE, YAH KNOWS HOW TO GET THAT ONE.

Sukkot, Hubris trails you
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
sukkot:
however if you have not been given the knowledge I described in the post above this one, its a body of christ with several functioning parts and different roles. Like a great person once told me, whatever it is the LORD has you doing now before the kingdom is established is for a purpose, and thats because this is what you will be doing in the kingdom. you and Seriallinks are very strong with the scriptures and precepts for precepts and understand the deeper secrets of the bible, which is what is known as ' being baptized '. meaning you have both being baptized in water . baptism means understanding esoteric hidden knowledge of the scriptures. of course the church today has literally turned the water into h20, which water is knowledge of the scriptures. so to baptize someone with water means to teach them esoteric and hidden secrets in the scriptures. I suspect this is you and Seriallinks calling in the kingdom. this is it here >>>> THIS IS YOUR MANDATE

matthew 24 vs19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. << BAPTIZING THE NATIONS. OF COURSE YOU WILL BE VERY COMFORTABLE AND ALL THE WEALTH OF THE NATIONS WILL BE CONVERTED UNTO YOU AND YOU WOULD HAVE FAME ALL OVER THE WORLD. THE SAINTS AND PRIESTS AND PROPHETS WILL BE THE NEW ROCK STARS IN THE AGE OF CHRIST ( ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 19 ).

This is ignorant nonsense.

In the kingdom of God, there will be no need to teach anyone the word of God because we will all be running on God's new software, the software of incorruption, there will be no need for preaching or exhortation to good deeds, because good deeds will be our default, no more baptising.

To be baptized with the deeper secrets of the Word of God at this time is to be one of the Firstfruits of the Lamb and to God, and you do know who the firstfruits are (Psalms 25:14). Thos who fear Him, He will show them His covenant.

This is what Jeremiah says of the new software we will be running on in the Kingdom (the new covenant), corroborated by Paul in Hebrews, and mentioned far back in the Torah by Moses:
[b]
Jeremiah 31:33-34
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
[/b]
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
MrPresident1:

This is ignorant nonsense.

In the kingdom of God, there will be no need to teach anyone the word of God because we will all be running on God's new software, the software of incorruption, [/b]

yes israel will be running on Gods new software not the rest of the world. it will be your job as Israel to spiritually civilize the rest of the world. To bring them the light of God. There is nothing new under the sun, just as it was the job of Adam to ' water ' the garden of eden meaning it was their job to show the light of God to the world, so will it be the job of Israel to bring the world to light of God. This is why you are being given this knowledge now. or you think you are being given this knowledge so you can get into the kingdom ? if you are getting this knowledge, its for a reason, its because you are a priest of God in past reincarnation who is being woken up. and the next world belongs to you. and you will be the light unto the nations and will break them and rule them with a rod of iron if they dont obey these laws.

[b]it will be your job to calm down the world. see how the world is reprobate now ? look at nigeria ? it has become a crazy place. read frontpage everyday. its killings and rape and all kinds of craziness. that will be our job to civilize the nations. you and serrialinks are in nigeria because that will be your territory to control. book of zechariah chapter 1. you will calm down the nations. so israel is scattered in every nation as citizens of those countries because that will be their territory to calm down with the light of God. you and serrialinks were born in nigeria because this will be your territory to calm down. you will both in the near future be having dealings with buhari because through him will you control the masses. of course there will be others but I only know the both of you. maybe there are some israel that dont come to nairaland but use other mediums. we shall see. the future is great. and a section of nigeria will be carved out where you will establish the kingdom where only israel will live. and the government will pay tributary to you. lets just say the wealth of all the gentiles will be converted unto you.[/b]
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
sukkot:

yes israel will be running on Gods new software not the rest of the world. it will be your job as Israel to spiritually civilize the rest of the world. To bring them the light of God. There is nothing new under the sun, just as it was the job of Adam to ' water ' the garden of eden meaning it was their job to show the light of God to the world, so will it be the job of Israel to bring the world to light of God. This is why you are being given this knowledge now. or you think you are being given this knowledge so you can get into the kingdom ? if you are getting this knowledge, its for a reason, its because you are a priest of God in past reincarnation who is being woken up. and the next world belongs to you. and you will be the light unto the nations and will break them and rule them with a rod of iron if they dont obey these laws.

[b]it will be your job to calm down the world. see how the world is reprobate now ? look at nigeria ? it has become a crazy place. read frontpage everyday. its killings and rape and all kinds of craziness. that will be our job to civilize the nations. you and serrialinks are in nigeria because that will be your territory to control. book of zechariah chapter 1. you will calm down the nations. so israel is scattered in every nation as citizens of those countries because that will be their territory to calm down with the light of God. you and serrialinks were born in nigeria because this will be your territory to calm down. you will both in the near future be having dealings with buhari because through him will you control the masses. of course there will be others but I only know the both of you. maybe there are some israel that dont come to nairaland but use other mediums. we shall see. the future is great. and a section of nigeria will be carved out where you will establish the kingdom where only israel will live. and the government will pay tributary to you. lets just say the wealth of all the gentiles will be converted unto you.[/b]

Did you read the Bible references I gave you at all? Did you read them?
I am sorry, what you have written does not line up with what YAH has in mind.

Israel is a people, a nationality, made up of Adam (the firstfruits, Christ) and Eve (the latter fruits), there will be no need to spiritually civilize anybody again in the coming kingdom, the new covenant will be laws written into everyone's heart, everyone who makes it into the kingdom will operate on God's new software, we will all be the same, Adam the husband and head, Eve the wife and helpmeet, running on the same software, no need for any civilisation.

Hebrews 8:8-9
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

Hebrews 8:10-11
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Read sukkot, read.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sladonery: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Emmatdayo:

www.saharareporters.com/2015/08/05/breaking-all-nnpc-group-executive-directors-fired
How about zonal managers anything on them.? Are they going too like their GMDs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.