Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked (38473 Views)

Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Musicminista(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Good news! Throw all the bad eggs out and let's have a fresh start. No wonder, there's fuel today in Abuja....Lolz grin

Im not a fan of buhari but I hope things work out ooo. But wat of that "bad egg" called Tinubu
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Sack all the biafrans

are their Biafrans in Nigeria. I thought they were conquered

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
arabianights:

Diezani is in london undergoing treatment for cancer.You sure you read papers at all?this is stale news
.............. Oh, i wish her good health o! The Lord is her Strength. She should get well soon and quickly come back home o! .... We need her! Thank you Mr Current, Thank you Mr Newspaper!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Sweetlemon(f): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
lonelydora:
I don't regret voting PMB even though i am from the 5% region. Nigeria ga adi nma ozo.

I love Igbos like you. I know some really cool Igbos. Really cool.
I'm from the SS (5% too) but I fought for Buhari.

People like us are the reason Nigeria will be great again. I promise you that.

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can we trust the new ones?
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by ammyluv2002(f): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Musicminista:

Im not a fan of buhari but I hope things work out ooo. But wat of that "bad egg" called Tinubu
Lol. All join

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I love Igbos like you. I'm from the SS (5% too) but I fought for Buhari.

. . . . . God bless you for this sis. Even in the midst of uncertainties, you forged ahead, just like Rotimi A. Nigeria will be great again. God bless you. God bless me. God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by tete7000(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nigerians are always happy when big goons get sacked. I always wonder is it everyone that occupy big position that are necessarily corrupt? Will their sack necessarily translate to stamping out of corruption? Are we sure those who replace them are really going to do any better? Many of our institutions need reforming so that people can perform effectively. A lot of nonsense bureaucracy that ensure that even Obama will not perfoem if given a job in Nigeria. Above all we all need to change our attitudes to work in this country. The real truth is that given the same opportunity, many won't perform better than those who get sacked , its only that opportunity haven't availed us to test ourselves. We believe everyone is corrupt because corruption is pervasive in many of us.
I wish the new GMD succeed. He needs however to be told that this is Nigeria where many with good performance index from the western nations have come and failed. An average Nigerian believe their average leader is corrupt and he is just in the office to steal.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
Can we trust the new ones?
.............. Yes we can, with this current Government.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by emamos: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
The non corrupt cannot work with the corrupt and expect a desirable result. Right step in the right direction.
sensible @ the bolded
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by bigiyaro(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
nice move, let dem feel d change in first degree.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
ANBAKO:
There is hope of better Nigeria. Please Baba, kindly distribute the ED positions evenly to reflect federal character.

We want NNPC- Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation and not "NNPC - Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation".

Biko!!!, Jooo!!!, Please!!!
nigga just keep quiet there. dont type rubbish

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
In Garden Eden voice, Diezani Diezani were are you, My lord am right here, but I cannot come out because am naked. lobatan
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by lonelydora: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I love Igbos like you. I know some really cool Igbos. Really cool.
I'm from the SS (5% too) but I fought for Buhari.

Exactly, i don't allow tribalism to becloud my sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Musicminista:

which office Tinubu is occupying in Nigeria? They are talking of directors, you are calling Tinubu. Tinubu has nothing with this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
tete7000:
Nigerians are always happy when big goons get sacked. Are we sure those who replace them are really going to do any better?
.............. Yes we are sure, with this current government in power.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Divinehenrich(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
I will be happier to see those corrupt persons in Nigeria prosecuted. Total cleanse should be applied in all corrupt sectors so that sanitize will be restored in our public life. God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by funkybully(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fake!

These firing and Same names keeping coming every now and then.

Obviously somebody is concocting these firing for over 2 months now.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by emamos: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . God bless you for this sis. Even in the midst of uncertainties, you forged ahead, just like Rotimi A. Nigeria will be great again. God bless you. God bless me. God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
good people,great nation
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by fxskye: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Baba GoSlow @ it again.........keep giving headache to saTANoids

I hope PDP will play its opposition role very well
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by engrjacuzzi: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
what about other corporation such as Nigerian Railway Corporation? I think its high time PMB transformed the sector.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Musicminista(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

which office Tinubu is occupying in Nigeria? They are talking of directors, you are calling Tinubu. Tinubu has nothing with this topic.

He has everytin to do with any topic on corruption if you dispute that then you night be an enemy of Nigeria
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by purplekayc(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
shocked shocked @ ounce
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by emamos: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
lonelydora:

Exactly, i don't allow tribalism to becloud my sense of reasoning.
God bless you for this ur comments

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
discusant:
Nigeria one step forward, one step backwards. Some body in office plans policies today, before you know it, ethnic-biased politics sweeps the planner away for another.

Allan Greenspan was head of the US Federal Reserve bank for decades.

One man was South Africa's financial manager for decades, even when Apartheid was swept off, and Mandela took over, the white man was retained many years after.

Sorry for Nigeria denied development by ethnic politics.
if u are making comparism., how was d performance of these men in their respective countries compare with the ones will have in Nigeria.?? these managers can not even explain how many accounts NNPC operate among other things and u expect them to be retained... no I don't think so

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
good!
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by tommykiwi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
The CHANGE is here..... Mehn, many of this NNPC directors will serve time for sure. Where is Diezani? Been a while i heard about her..............
she is treating herself abroad,U know say fear done grip her..Change is here .
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by arabianights: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Oh, i wish her good health o! The Lord is her Strength. She should get well soon and quickly come back home o! .... We need her! Thank you Mr Current, Thank you Mr Newspaper!

lol................ I get you.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by MrPresident1: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
nigga just keep quiet there. dont type rubbish

Sukkot, do not allow children of yesterday to turn you into a champion NL tribalist , you should have a bird's eye view of issues and know why Nigeria's situation is the way it is.

Take it easy and have compassion on the dead, biko.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by denisbath(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Sack all the biafrans
even ur name dey tel me say u no get sense
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by eluquenson(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
They put this nation into all these mess, they need to be fired.
Re: NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked by sukkot: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Sukkot, do not allow children of yesterday to turn you into a champion NL tribalist , you should have a bird's eye view of issues and know why Nigeria's situation is the way it is.

Take it easy and have compassion on the dead, biko.
hehehe my bros no mind me. i dey actually enjoy to dey yab crazy people small. this na past-time. if i dont enjoy it i would have retired from doing it. it is something to do while waiting for the fullness of time wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnV9RIF3RA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.