Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35716 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Oladimejjy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hw can it get finished wen am using etisalat unlimited cheat....... ;DHw can it get finished wen am using etisalat unlimited cheat.......
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by eksola01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all exhaust our data subscription and once we get it exhausted, we feel bored. I do keep myself busy, listening to music and reading novels. Share how you keep yourself busy once your data get exhausted.

I feel real empty. But I comfort myself with my motivational books and audios.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by PulseWeb: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
imagine ooo....and this crap made front page....u for ask me naaa. is it not to buy a new data ASA
ABI U GO WAIT MAKER THE NEXT MAGA SEND THE U CARD OR CASH OF DATA. #MOFOS angry angry
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Ajibel(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nna, I cant live without data. Now that I have no smartphone and I need to be online 24/7

Na Smile communication I dey use sha. 4k for 3g. I renew 2ce a month = 8k
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Hmm make I check if new films they there, I no too like season films majority boring. Except supernatural which I don watch season 10/final episode and heroes those two series na highest, heroes and supernatural.
Plus all naruto shippuden. Finished it grin grin
If you never sidown follow naruto story line then you they miss very mature, emotional and nice. grin
I just downloaded naruto 125 episodes outta 220 after that na Shippuden.

But why u go say na only supernatural sure pass.

You never watch Game of thrones.??

This na the list of my favorites season films

Game of thrones
The walking dead
Vikings
The Borgias
Rome
Da Vinci's demon
Alphas
Teen wolf.
Strike back
Prison break
Lost
Arrow

Them plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Gynacologist(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
i can't live without data. il just die.
watin u DE wait fo...
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:

Game of thrones
The walking dead
Vikings
The Borgias
Rome
Da Vinci's demon
Alphas
Teen wolf.
Strike back
Prison break
Lost
Arrow

Them plenty.

grin Arrow make sense. Prison break na dead normally. Teen wolf I nearly vomit wen I watch am grin

Strike back season one make sense but the ending vex me. grin

Alphas try but the ending vex me grin

Game of thrones nearly put me for problem my p man dey like Roman ancient films so I come go put game of thrones for am and I never watch am before so I nor know say e get enough Bleep inside. Oboi wen my pman watch am them nearly chop me rawraw grin

The rest I never watch
Plus 24 make sense too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Cojay(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
I can see a lot of Rookies on this Data matter. Here take a pic... 2gB.?? I laugh
ur laugh aint enoff, I weep 4 d guy sef..... 2gig no dey reach my kid sis sef
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by samscholes: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
na so d tin take serious very funny
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

grin Arrow make sense. Prison break na dead normally. Teen wolf I nearly vomit wen I watch am grin

Strike back season one make sense but the ending vex me. grin

Alphas try but the ending vex me grin

Game of thrones nearly put me for problem my p man dey like Roman ancient films so I come go put game of thrones for am and I never watch am before so I nor know say e get enough Bleep inside. Oboi wen my pman watch am them nearly chop me rawraw grin

The rest I never watch
Plus 24 make sense too.
Guy I sure say you pman no like roman film reach me... Game of thrones na me and my mum plus my sis dey conquer am. Better series plenty I don even forget some.

Homeland too, I like am die plus the following.

And reign them too plenty. I get like 10 downloaded series wey I never watch.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by juddexy2(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
we perfectly understand you..
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:

Game of thrones
The walking dead
Vikings
The Borgias
Rome
Da Vinci's demon
Alphas
Teen wolf.
Strike back
Prison break
Lost
Arrow

Them plenty.

But the one when sure pass for me na game, currently playing naruto ultimate ninja 3 ppsspp, make mad sense
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cojay:

ur laugh aint enoff, I weep 4 d guy sef..... 2gig no dey reach my kid sis sef
hehehe.. Some go even happy say they're getting 4.5GB for #2500 when I can get 125GB for that same #2500.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by ojnnaco(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
my data= inexhaustible
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
Guy I sure say you pman no like roman film reach me... Game of thrones na me and my mum plus my sis dey conquer am. Better series plenty I don even forget some.

Homeland too, I like am die plus the following.

And reign them too plenty. I get like 10 downloaded series wey I never watch.

Lol na so. U and my pman na brother for Roman fims grin
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

But the one when sure pass for me na game, currently playing naruto ultimate ninja 3 ppsspp, make mad sense
grin grin
I no dey play games for phone, no matter how sweet na video games sure pass.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by harristo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
You are actually asking me to remember something that happened several years ago, for it's been several years since I last experienced this scenerio. My data can't get exhausted because I work on the internet. Making sure my data doesn't get exhausted is like the most important part of my job. My downloading data (mostly from cheat) can get exhausted, but my browsing data can't.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Lol na so. U and my pman na brother for Roman fims grin
any Roman or Greek, count me in
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by just2endowed: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
For your reliable msd. Don't, when u buy any of the card, it be loaded free with HD movies and heavy Android games and more importantly, distance not a barrier to us as we very been tested and trusted. Check my link

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/11
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Classicman47(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
denkyw:
my body starts itching...I get a Heart attack Cardiac arrhythmias Strokes Seizures Permanent damage to the lungs Perforation of the nasal cavities Ulcers Perforation of the stomach and intestines Rhabdomyolysis Decreased sexual function Contracting bloodborne diseases such as Hepatitis C or HIV/ AIDS Serious skin infections and abscesses and in some rare cases......

Death
I thot the question was "how do you cope" and not "what happens to you". Lol. Very funny guy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
I no dey play games for phone, no matter how sweet na video games sure pass.

No this one make sense. My bro when come back from skul carry Xbox come the games make sense die especially mortal komabt and injustice I enjoy the games I think say I don get Xbox as he dey go ni he pack he game put for bag go, I find cry I no seecry
And I been they plan to go buy gta4 play bfrbfr cry
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Classicman47(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kenzico:
I will make sure I download a lot of movies b4 d xpiration date....dats how we cope

Pls which reliable website do u download from
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
you no know abt MoviesHD and Showbox.?? Na my downloading medium.

Almost any TV series or Movies, I dey download.
plz wat de name of this site you download movies from?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by admax(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Swagk101(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Exhausted mine last two days and since then life has been miserable angry imagine staying without nairaland and xvideos sad. I just subscribed this evening
My favourite sites...I light my kush whenever my data expires
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by missKiffy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
urs is just .165gb? Thats not even up to what i suscribe for my dog
Haha bros you can lie o shocked cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by ColeworldMD(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
denkyw:
my body starts itching...I get a
Heart attack
Cardiac arrhythmias
Strokes
Seizures
Permanent damage to the lungs
Perforation of the nasal cavities
Ulcers
Perforation of the stomach and intestines
Rhabdomyolysis
Decreased sexual function
Contracting bloodborne diseases such as Hepatitis C or HIV/
AIDS
Serious skin infections and abscesses and in some rare cases......

Death

If only a doctor has enough time to exhaust all the data undecided
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Threedots(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Bros data no they finish grin grin

baba , pls how did you power your server on mtn.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

No this one make sense. My bro when come back from skul carry Xbox come the games make sense die especially mortal komabt and injustice I enjoy the games I think say I don get Xbox as he dey go ni he pack he game put for bag go, I find cry I no seecry
And I been they plan to go buy gta4 play bfrbfr cry
My ps4 go land October. Gaming things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by economia: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Hmm na wa o. If you use simple server without rooting your phone some apps like WhatsApp will not work. You will have to subscribe WhatsApp bundle for itbto work without root. To do it is 100 naira. 25 naira WhatsApp bundle then 70 naira bb10

To configure
Go to setting in your phone, click on access point.
Create New APN settings On Your Phone As Follows..
Proxy: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080
APN: Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Save And Activate it, set ss your default settings.

Go to simple server and configure the settings:
==>Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
==>Proxy Port: 8080
==>Injection Method: get
==>Injection querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com
==>Injection Host: web.blackberry.com
==>Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
==>Log level: debug
Close the settings and click the connect button.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bigmillz:
plz wat de name of this site you download movies from?
MoviesHD and Showbox are android apps.. That's what I use to download movies and TV series from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.