Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. (8568 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

OMG!!! Only God knows how many ladies he must have infected. A psycho indeed.

Only God knows indeed. I never returned to that area after the nightmare at the party but some time in 2008/2009 I met the girl that invited us in town & she told me she was getting married so was inviting me. I said no I was not going to make it because I was still in fear of that guy. She said no he passed away the year before. I was so relieved. Almost danced.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Candyrain(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Only God knows indeed. I never returned to that area after the nightmare at the party but some time in 2008/2009 I met the girl that invited us in town & she told me she was getting married so was inviting me. I said no I was not going to make it because I was still in fear of that guy. She said no he passed away the year before. I was so relieved. Almost danced.

Lol @almost danced. I believe the girl realized you were still in fear of that guy. Sounds weird to rejoice at the death of someone but I do understand why though. So you attended the wedding, right? And I'm sure you were very careful not to give another dude false hope grin
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by koppa(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
shut:
I've got pretty loads of experiences,let's just say I like going wild sometimes wink. I call it 'winding out'

okay lemme just share one.

I remember going on a kinda date with 3 male coursemates many months ago,they're the kinda very shy guys and no girl wanted to go to the party with them,so I decided to do all 3 of them the favor.

Literally, I was exposing them...got them drunk,made them smoke shisha and even got ladies on their thighs wink
okay, it all escalated.I'd too much stuffs that night and I had my lips all over their faces,I was doing shit to 3 nerdy guys while everyone was watching and roaring with excitement,thank goodness my girl friend dragged me off before it could get worse.
I wasn't gonna believe my friend but I'd to Cus those dudes avoided me for weeks only for them to start making advances later on.

LOL it was difficult to make them believe I wasn't really into them.How was I gonna date 3 nerds at once anyway cheesy

kop pa wink you won
LMAO...that was some serious shii,..
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

Lol @almost danced. I believe the girl realized you were still in fear of that guy. Sounds weird to rejoice at the death of someone but I do understand why though. So you attended the wedding, right? And I'm sure you were very careful not to give another dude false hope grin

Yes, me & my cousin went. Nothing bad happened that day. Lol but I just can't help myself sometimes. I don't fear men so if they flirt, I might say something flirty right back. Or compliment. Whatever. In my heart I see it only as conversation, nothing much. Guys tend to take me serious though sad

I had another incident in the flat where I used to stay. There was a guy there that I considered a friend because we always met at the washing line on Saturdays so we'd talk as we hang our clothes. He had said things before to show he was interested but I always told him I have a man, yanno. I also blame myself because I'd compliment him when he was dressed snazzy or something like that. So one night at around 1 am I heard a knock on my door. I sleep late usually so I was watching tv & whoever was knocking knew I was still up because of the tv. Anyway, I asked who it was & *crickets* I opened the door because there was a gate so I wasn't scared. To my disbelief it was the guy from the washing line standing there. I asked what he wants & he asked if he could come in. I said no for what. He said "just". lol! So I just closed the door & went to sleep. Like seriously? Coming at my door past midnight "just". LMFAO
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
shut:

I can do worse,believe me.
we don't always do those shit just to get your stuff,sometimes it's just a play cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Correct gehl
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Candyrain(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, me & my cousin went. Nothing bad happened that day. Lol but I just can't help myself sometimes. I don't fear men so if they flirt, I might say something flirty right back. Or compliment. Whatever. In my heart I see it only as conversation, nothing much. Guys tend to take me serious though sad

I had another incident in the flat where I used to stay. There was a guy there that I considered a friend because we always met at the washing line on Saturdays so we'd talk as we hang our clothes. He had said things before to show he was interested but I always told him I have a man, yanno. I also blame myself because I'd compliment him when he was dressed snazzy or something like that. So one night at around 1 am I heard a knock on my door. I sleep late usually so I was watching tv & whoever was knocking knew I was still up because of the tv. Anyway, I asked who it was & *crickets* I opened the door because there was a gate so I wasn't scared. To my disbelief it was the guy from the washing line standing there. I asked what he wants & he asked if he could come in. I said no for what. He said "just". lol! So I just closed the door & went to sleep. Like seriously? Coming at my door past midnight "just". LMFAO

1am?

I think you really need to stop flirting with them. When a guy sends out a sign and you respond positively, he sees it as green light. You should understand guys are moved by what they see. Your body language may have encouraged him even though in your mind you had no intention of having anything to do with him because you have your man.

The guy also needs to be checked if he's ok upstairs, why come to a lady's apartment at 1am who he hadn't asked out and had anything with. Some guys can be really unbelievable. I won't blame the guy also, he saw a hawt lady wink that was responding well to him, only if he knew the real you before embarking on that journey to your apartment lol... I pity him.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

1am?

I think you really need to stop flirting with them. When a guy sends out a sign and you respond positively, he sees it as green light. You should understand guys are moved by what they see. Your body language may have encouraged him even though in your mind you had no intention of having anything to do with him because you have your man.

The guy also needs to be checked if he's ok upstairs, why come to a lady's apartment at 1am who he hadn't asked out and had anything with. Some guys can be really unbelievable. I won't blame the guy also, he said a hawt lady wink that was responding well to him, only if he knew the real you before embarking on that journey to your apartment lol... I pity him.

Yes, @ 1 am. He was probably from a club or something because he was drunk. But anyway, you're right I shouldn't be that way but it's also hard because it's my nature. I'm very friendly. So when someone says something, I don't wanna be growling at them, unless I'm in a really bad mood. I'm just nice like that smiley Old habits die hard but I'm on it.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by koppa(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
shut:

we don't always do those shit just to get your stuff,sometimes it's just a play cheesy
LMAO....wanna try that shii on me
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
what! you mean you was sober and still messed up,

Yep.. But did I realy mess up?
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
shut:

Tease angry
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mznaett:
God pls forgive me cry
dnt ask me y o

Someone jst remebered something crazy she did.. Ohh plss share wink
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Candyrain(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, @ 1 am. He was probably from a club or something because he was drunk. But anyway, you're right I shouldn't be that way but it's also hard because it's my nature. I'm very friendly. So when someone says something, I don't wanna be growling at them, unless I'm in a really bad mood. I'm just nice like that smiley Old habits die hard but I'm on it.

Now that's my girl.

Crazy guy, drunk and he's looking for where to quench his "konji". He should have gotten someone from the club rather than coming to disturb you.

And yes I know you are very friendly but you just got to be careful so you don't get yourself into trouble. Some guys can go to any length just like your experience at that girl's party. If people weren't around I bet the guy would have gone ahead to r*pe you. Beast in human form.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
koppa:
LMAO....wanna try that shii on me
wanna dare me? I like rough plays,don't forget tongue
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
cheesy grin cheesy grin Correct gehl
cheesy you the baddest wink
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
koppa:
LMAO...that was some serious shii,..

haha,twas embarrassing.Whenever I remember many other crazy shits I've done,I just feel like hitting myself with something.

God help me
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
shut:

cheesy
you the baddest wink
My sistah na u o

I hail grin
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My sistah na u o
I hail grin
aww you making me shy,okay you win cheesy

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

Now that's my girl.

Crazy guy, drunk and he's looking for where to quench his "konji". He should have gotten someone from the club rather than coming to disturb you.

And yes I know you are very friendly but you just got to be careful so you don't get yourself into trouble. Some guys can go to any length just like your experience at that girl's party. If people weren't around I bet the guy would have gone ahead to r*pe you. Beast in human form.

We live, we learn hey. You always say the nicest things, btw smiley
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Candyrain(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Mznaett: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mrkay101,,some things are better left unsaid wink
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mznaett:
Mrkay101,,some things are better left unsaid wink

Then don't say it.. Write it. cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Mznaett: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mrkay101,, I don't want to disturb my innocent mind plscheesy
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mznaett:
Mrkay101,, I don't want to disturb my innocent mind plscheesy

Ok.. When ur ready I know u'll change ur mind wink
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by peeparty(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Am s party freak check my moniker.
will be bk to share one.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
peeparty:
Am s party freak check my moniker.

will be bk to share one.

Waiting patiently *sips Vodka*
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Sammypedro18(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
D craziest thing Eva happened to me @a party was one day, my frnds lodge party, went der, shii got hot @late mid9t,.......2things happened der, didn't know one of my Church members just moved in der, in fact d party centre stage jus dy im window, dude saw me smoking SK, as if dat one no do, I jus dy drink, not knowing d drinks were heavily loaded with tramadol, I manage corner one chick oh, took her to my frnds room to bang, tull date, I dunno if I banged her or not, just woke up not knowing Wat happened after we entered d room
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shina101(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Kingsley1000(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

feeling repulsive towards guys,either you're still a juvenile,forming hard to get or lez
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingsley1000:
feeling repulsive towards guys,either you're still a juvenile,forming hard to get or lez

ok
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Mazdell: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is how it starts. Be carefull
PunkyVeer:

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mazdell:
This is how it starts. Be carefull

What starts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / Translate This Yoruba Words To English / After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.