Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. (8562 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Mazdell: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
The familiarity with guys. LOL
PunkyVeer:

What starts?
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tot I would get a lot more crzy party stories.
So I guess peeps on Nairaland are not that fun :|

Mznaett u ready to share urs yet? grin
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by hugochuks60(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
shut:

haha,twas embarrassing.Whenever I remember many other crazy shits I've done,I just feel like hitting myself with something.

God help me

lolzzz tell me some of them
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shut(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
hugochuks60:

lolzzz tell me some of them

no way tongue
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Nothing because am usually busy serving others...even at my own parties. undecided
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shina101(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm
dukeolumde:
Nothing because am usually busy serving others...even at my own parties. undecided
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Adonis3: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
I don't go to partiessmiley

Btw Lady shut... Wait till u meet someone like melipsrsealed

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Jennystyle(f): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:
Craziest thing that happened to me at a party was when I was asked to UnCloth a guy completely or pay fine.....cheesy,it was one hell of a party
Truth or Dare
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
shina101:
Hmm

Are u surprised ?
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by sinistermind(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oh my!!! Life in Unilag. The TGIFS, the barbecue nights, the hall weeks, the club parties, the pool parties, the beach parties and house parties. In summary, I'm yet to know what happened a particular night I went out Dec 16, 2013. Just stories from friends and una no wan hear wetin happen. Trust me u won't want to know.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by laphta(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
shut:

I can do worse,believe me.
we don't always do those shit just to get your stuff,sometimes it's just a play cheesy
Hos everywhere.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by shina101(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
sinistermind:
Oh my!!! Life in Unilag. The TGIFS, the barbecue nights, the hall weeks, the club parties, the pool parties, the beach parties and house parties. In summary, I'm yet to know what happened a particular night I went out Dec 16, 2013. Just stories from friends and una no wan hear wetin happen. Trust me u won't want to know.

Would like to knw!!!
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
sinistermind:

U shud share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus! Why Are Sierra Leonean Guys Fine Like This? WARNING breathtaking photos. / Ladies Come And Make Your Pick / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.