Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (27047 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Does this mean you can't cook ? grin

Yes embarassed why am I being exposed today. can you cook
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Does this mean you can't cook ? grin
she can cook, jux havent cooked it in a while. Her food is delicious. Trust me.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes embarassed why am I being exposed today. can you cook
Hah! We will continue exposing you left and right tongue
I can..... I have the physical ability to.... But I don't grin
Okay to be honest, not really. But I can make rice! And abacha. Do you know what abacha is?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
she can cook, jux havent cooked it in a while. Her food is delicious. Trust me.
Hmm who told you that one

Why should we trust you
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hmm who told you that one

Why should we trust you
coz she uploaded a video of her cooking to me and i saw everything. Her cooking skills is second to none.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
coz she uploaded a video of her cooking to me and i saw everything. Her cooking skills is second to none.
Yeaaah right
Gurgle? Cook? I laugh backwards in Swahili cheesy

Wishful thinking on your part
Even water she no fit boil shocked grin
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeaaah right

hahahaha leave me! don't worry, I will show you people

2 Likes

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeaaah right

why are u feeling so pained? As if u can cook yourself. Kwaaks
Re: . by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
am great, are u off today too?
No.Working tonight
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
No.Working tonight
eish, dont worry jiggaman will keep u company tonyt

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
why are u feeling so pained? As if u can cook yourself. Kwaaks
I'm not pained jor I'm just playing......

Idky my humour doesn't play well on NL I'll stop joking cry

U nko can you cook angry cheesy
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm not pained jor I'm just playing......

Idky my humour doesn't play well on NL I'll stop joking cry

U nko can you cook angry cheesy
hahahaha am the best chef in africa, i can teach u a trick or two in the kitchen.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha am the best chef in africa, i can teach u a trick or two in the kitchen.
Ah
See husband material 12 yards
cheesy
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ah
See husband material 12 yards
cheesy
awww thats so sweet... Lol, how many pieces of me do u want? And what do u wanna sow with me?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
awww thats so sweet... Lol, how many pieces of me do u want? And what do u wanna sow with me?
Lol I'm just trying to help your ministry
Advertising you to the other ladies
You're Welcome wink
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I'm just trying to help your ministry
Advertising you to the other ladies
You're Welcome wink
hahahaha, lol... U go kill me oo... And u think it will work?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, lol... U go kill me oo... And u think it will work?
Why not
Your name na captain swag nah and ladies love swag
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Why not
Your name na captain swag nah and ladies love swag
hehehe ur sense of humour is awesome,,, what abt u? How is ur husband phyno?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehe ur sense of humour is awesome,,, what abt u? How is ur husband phyno?
U must be joking..... Abi ur wyning me....... My sense of humour ain't that great

Phyno bobo! He's good (from when I last checked his Instagram cry grin) Do you like his music?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U must be joking..... Abi ur wyning me....... My sense of humour ain't that great

Phyno bobo! He's good (from when I last checked his Instagram cry grin) Do you like his music?
ur sense of humour is great, jux believe that, yeah i like phyno's song., i love his igbo rap tho i dont understand.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur sense of humour is great, jux believe that, yeah i like phyno's song., i love his igbo rap tho i dont understand.
Wooo I'm blushing embarassed that's my favourite compliment and people usually only give it to males. Thank you. grin
/don't tell anybody but I no too hear Igbo like that so I don't understand most of what he's saying either especially since he raps so fast angry/ is a pity right
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wooo I'm blushing embarassed that's my favourite compliment and people usually only give it to males. Thank you. grin
/don't tell anybody but I no too hear Igbo like that so I don't understand most of what he's saying either especially since he raps so fast angry/ is a pity right
lol, i wish i could see ur blushing face..... See dont worry if u can speak ur language well, most igbo dont also understand it so its not u alone. Btw phyno is very quick. But the guy is soo handsome,what will u do if u ever meet him?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i wish i could see ur blushing face..... See dont worry if u can speak ur language well, most igbo dont also understand it so its not u alone. Btw phyno is very quick. But the guy is soo handsome,what will u do if u ever meet him?
Lol I'm not cute o don't get your hopes up

Ikr, all these modern igbos no dey hear their language. My friends, Igbo-Lagos ppl, they even understand Yoruba more. Can u imagine tongue

I don't know if Phyno is really handsome sha... I just like him. If i meet him I'm gonna jump on him lol he'll need security.... grin
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I'm not cute o don't get your hopes up

Ikr, all these modern igbos no dey hear their language. My friends, Igbo-Lagos ppl, they even understand Yoruba more. Can u imagine tongue

I don't know if Phyno is really handsome sha... I just like him. If i meet him I'm gonna jump on him lol he'll need security.... grin
hahaha, did i ever say i was into cute ladies? Who said am also cute? Hahahaha pls dont suffocate phyno with kisses if u meet him. Its true what u said abt modern igbos, i also have a nigerian friend here, he speaks yoruba but cant speak igbo, i think the parents are doing enuf to teach them the language nowadays.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, did i ever say i was into cute ladies? Who said am also cute? Hahahaha pls dont suffocate phyno with kisses if u meet him. Its true what u said abt modern igbos, i also have a nigerian friend here, he speaks yoruba but cant speak igbo, i think the parents are doing enuf to teach them the language nowadays.
I'm sure you're cute (now it's my turn to wine you tongue)

I can't make any promises.... Depends on my hormonal levels that day i don't know what I'll do to him but sha lipsrsealed grin

Yeah I have many friends like that. Igbo parents care less about the language than most other tribes I've noticed. They just learn the language of the area whether na Yoruba or even Russian shocked. And they let their kids speak it too, they don't force them to learn Igbo at home. Kinda funny.

So you're Ghanaian? I heard u guys have beautiful accents

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm sure you're cute (now it's my turn to wine you tongue)

I can't make any promises.... Depends on my hormonal levels that day i don't know what I'll do to him but sha lipsrsealed grin

Yeah I have many friends like that. Igbo parents care less about the language than most other tribes I've noticed. They just learn the language of the area whether na Yoruba or even Russian shocked. And they let their kids speak it too, they don't force them to learn Igbo at home. Kinda funny.

So you're Ghanaian? I heard u guys have beautiful accents
u will kill me with flattery oo, am not cute, u are giving some ladies wrong imagination lol. So u mean u react according to ur hormones......yeah am a ghanaian and our accent is nice like urs jux that we pronounce wordz differently.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
u will kill me with flattery oo, am not cute, u are giving some ladies wrong imagination lol. So u mean u react according to ur hormones......yeah am a ghanaian and our accent is nice like urs jux that we pronounce wordz differently.
Haha im sure you are. Cute is also about personality. Not just the face.

Lol I don't think I react according to my hormones I just at that moment I wouldn't be able to control myself..... So anytin fit happen....
Nah in reality I'll just hug him and get a pic das all embarassed

Hah. Nigerian accent dey sweet but I think the Ghanian one is softer. Do you guys all love Sarkodie? He's representing u well.

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Haha im sure you are. Cute is also about personality. Not just the face.

Lol I don't think I react according to my hormones I just at that moment I wouldn't be able to control myself..... So anytin fit happen....
Nah in reality I'll just hug him and get a pic das all embarassed

Hah. Nigerian accent dey sweet but I think the Ghanian one is softer. Do you guys all love Sarkodie? He's representing u well.
so u think my personality is cute? Now u are spoiling with sweet wordz lol. yeah we love sarkodie, he is the face of ghanaian music now..... We are so proud of him.... Are u in naija?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
so u think my personality is cute? Now u are spoiling with sweet wordz lol. yeah we love sarkodie, he is the face of ghanaian music now..... We are so proud of him.... Are u in naija?
Lol flattery is my nature grin

The first thing I heard from Sarkodie was his song Illuminati. They overrrrr played that song in Lag, every boy was forming rap god and biting their tongue trying to get the words smh

I'm not currently in Naija, no.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol flattery is my nature grin

The first thing I heard from Sarkodie was his song Illuminati. They overrrrr played that song in Lag, every boy was forming rap god and biting their tongue trying to get the words smh

I'm not currently in Naija, no.
what i loved most was the video, it was so top notch....... Lol @boys forming rap, me am not a gud at rapping so i jux enjoy the song and nod my big head. Btw i have a feeling u are a flirt too.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
what i loved most was the video, it was so top notch....... Lol @boys forming rap, me am not a gud at rapping so i jux enjoy the song and nod my big head. Btw i have a feeling u are a flirt too.
Yeah the industry is rly improving. Videos these days are noiiice.

Loooool. I'm not a flirt o just playful
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah the industry is rly improving. Videos these days are noiiice.
Loooool. I'm not a flirt o just playful
so when are u uploading ur pic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.