Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (27046 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
journalist of the year. Lol. Anyways am jux 6"0

yeah that's enough

how does your face look, like features
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
US
thats nice, i heard over there health workers work and work. Btw, how do u find ur job?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats nice, i heard over there health workers work and work. Btw, how do u find ur job?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's enough

am not bony, i have flesh on my face. Big nose, small but thick lips, plenty eyebrow.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
do u have dream of pursuing medicine in the nearest future?
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
am not bony, i have flesh on my face. Big nose, small but thick lips, plenty eyebrow.

hm

so would you describe yourself as handsome. if so how much

moderately or very
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Not to be sexist but women are the best when it managing finances for the household.

yeah in my house that's true. don't know what would happen if not for my mother lol

1 Like

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Hahahaha grin. Shh. Jiggaman is here

Lol, does JM want to marry you
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

hm
so would you describe yourself as handsome. if so how much
moderately or very
am average, jux average
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

don't know what that means, but strong ting is a song by Banky W
and wats the strng tin Banky was reffering to?
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
and wats the strng tin Banky was reffering to?

I don't know, lust?

sorry my pidgin is not good, do you want a link to the song
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

hmmm.... u sound like the hardworking type undecided
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah in my house that's true. don't know what would happen if not for my mother lol
u must also do the same for ur hubby oo but u must get a hubby that can cook at times.
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 2:16am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
US
wre in the state?
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 2:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's enough

I dnt gerrit....is it 6inch or 6ft undecided
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 2:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't know, lust?

sorry my pidgin is not good, do you want a link to the song
I hv the song....are u nt in nig as well? grin
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:19am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
I hv the song....are u nt in nig as well? grin

No UK and where are you
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
u must also do the same for ur hubby oo but u must get a hubby that can cook at times.

yeah I keep good records so that's good at least...although my money management is not that great im trying men haha

Yeah I think he would have learned by now after being through school and such otherwise how will he survive. can you cook?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I keep good records so that's good at least...although my money management is not that great im trying men haha

Yeah I think he would have learned by now after being through school and such otherwise how will he survive. can you cook?
yeah, i can cook, rice, jollof, and others. As for ur money problem it wont matter as long as u and hubby keepz making more.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, i can cook, rice, jollof, and others. As for ur money problem it wont matter as long as u and hubby keepz making more.

No embarassed

well I can make akara. and fried plantain lol. I have to learn so I can answer people with a more positive answer next time lol cz this is getting embarrassing
Re: . by Happiness87(f): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol na by force?

Who has seen this old movie: he's just not that into u. Pls dont go stalking the guy. I take God beg u.
you didn't notice when she said his millions caught his attention.

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

No embarassed

well I can make akara. and fried plantain lol. I have to learn so I can answer people with a more positive answer next time lol cz this is getting embarrassing
u ve done well, unless u plan to marry a nigerian in nigeria then u have no p trying to learn the local food. Am a rice addict so i move overseas i can feed on rice forever.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
u ve done well, unless u plan to marry a nigerian in nigeria then u have no p trying to learn the local food. Am a rice addict so i move overseas i can feed on rice forever.

Yeah im planning to learn. Ive seen what happens in homes where the lady doesn't cook lol. Its not a good sight at all

Yeah rice is good but the local specialities and stuff would be nice to have on a holiday or weekend. Just to vary things a little

What do you mean unless I plan to marry...
Re: . by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, does JM want to marry you
Lol. Ask him
Re: . by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
wre in the state?
Am not replying you. You called me a snitch. Or are you a gold digger now.

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah im planning to learn. Ive seen what happens in homes where the lady doesn't cook lol. Its not a good sight at all

Yeah rice is good but the local specialities and stuff would be nice to have on a holiday or weekend. Just to vary things a little

What do you mean unless I plan to marry...
what i meant was that if u plan to marry a nigerian born and bred in nigeria then u will have to learn alot of local food coz that will be what he likes but if u decide to marry say a nigerian in britain then that pressure wont be much...... So the choice is yours
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:47am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Am not replying you. You called me a snitch. Or are you a gold digger now.
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
what i meant was that if u plan to marry a nigerian born and bred in nigeria then u will have to learn alot of local food coz that will be what he likes but if u decide to marry say a nigerian in britain then that pressure wont be much...... So the choice is yours

LOL are you joking

Nigerians born in Britain are even more interested in that food since they don't eat it every day. Plus their mothers have been feeding it to them from birth.

Can you imagine if I went to my husbands house in Britain and I only knew how to fry akara chaiiiiiiiii just stop it, youre making me want to go to the kitchen and start trying to boil vegetables for soup right now

imagine my brother getting married to a woman who cant even boil rice. that marriage will just descend into the depths of the Earth lol
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL are you joking

Nigerians born in Britain are even more interested in that food since they don't eat it every day. Plus their mothers have been feeding it to them from birth.

Can you imagine if I went to my husbands house in Britain and I only knew how to fry akara chaiiiiiiiii just stop it, youre making me want to go to the kitchen and start trying to boil vegetables for soup right now

imagine my brother getting married to a woman who cant even boil rice. that marriage will just descend into the depths of the Earth lol
lol, its late dont enter that kitchen. I hope u arent eating anything now.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
do u have dream of pursuing medicine in the nearest future?
Not medicine. It will make me toooo rich and jiggaman wouldn't want that.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 2:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, its late dont enter that kitchen. I hope u arent eating anything now.

im eating chocolate

But I had salad this morning....... embarassed what did you eat today
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 2:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

im eating chocolate

But I had salad this morning....... embarassed what did you eat today
lol, i ate chocolate 2 hours ago, i had bread with omelette and a nice chocolate drink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.