Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (27036 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Sometimes. Not when the gal has money too. tongue
offcourse! Rich gals cant find love.
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. That's why I didn't send him the friend request. The first thing I got attracted to was his money. Even though we both had a good laugh that day too.
to u his money can buy ur love ryt?
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha ho ma wed! What a saying! which means money can surely buy love.

No it can't buy u luv but it might buy you the best orgasm money can buy.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
ok

Tell mods to delete this thread when youre done, in case he reads it... shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
offcourse! Rich gals cant find love.
Rich girls no longer focus on the money,good job,whatever. They focus more on love,compatability. Tell me am wrong.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Rich girls no longer focus on the money,good job,whatever. They focus more on love,compatability. Tell me am wrong.
rich gals often arent humble, so they struggle to find love. They often fall victim to gold-digging gigolos
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
to u his money can buy ur love ryt?
My interest. Then we see what goes on from there. Am being honest here dear . I pride myself on that.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Tell mods to delete this thread when youre done, in case he reads it... shocked shocked shocked
Why?
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah.

That's okay. You were captivated by his riches which it's not a bad thing to do. After all, almost every lady is moved by affluence but unlike most of them who would claim they love him for him not his wealth you are sincere about what attracted him to you. An applause for your honesty.

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No it can't buy u luv but it might buy you the best orgasm money can buy.
hahahahahaha, u are too much. Atleast money gets u fake love and fake loyalty. Poverty gets u nutin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Is hard for rich girls to find luv, because most of them end up falling for guys that their parents don't approve and they end up marrying a rich guy whom she doesn't luv. Lots of them also lack personality.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
rich gals often arent humble, so they struggle to find love. They often fall victim to gold-digging gigolos
Yeah. True. The pride comes in. But rich girls are more open to finding love among the most eligible. A rich humble girl is a diamond
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's okay. You were captivated by his riches which it's not a bad thing to do. After all, almost every lady is moved by affluence but unlike most of them who would claim they love him for him not his wealth you are sincere about what attracted him to you. An applause for your honesty.

cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha, u are too much. Atleast money gets u fake love and fake loyalty. Poverty gets u nutin.
Lol

1 Like

Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

My interest. Then we see what goes on from there. Am being honest here dear . I pride myself on that.
smh4u lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:

That's why I don't understand when people say more money more problem. Sh!t being broke is a problem in itself plus all other problems compounded on it.
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
cheesy
u tink it's funny ryt? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Is hard for rich girls to find luv, because of them end falling for guys that their parents don't approve and they end up marrying a rich guy whom she doesn't luv.
Yeah. But I plan to be rich,be humble and find love too. This my romantic novel reading won't go to waste.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. True. The pride comes in. But rich girls are more open to finding love among the most eligible. A rich humble girl is a diamond
very very true but like jiggaman said, will the parents of a rich humble gal allow her to marry a poor dude? I dont think so.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
smh4u lipsrsealed embarassed
That's the truth
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Why?

wouldn't you be embarrassed if he stumbled across it im sure he could guess it was him you are talking about
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
very very true but like jiggaman said, will the parents of a rich humble gal allow her to marry a poor dude? I dont think so.

they would, but with reservation. As long as the guy behaves himself theres no problem
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
u tink it's funny ryt? undecided
No. Am happy you applauded me for my honesty.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
Definitely not I think. Buy if she stands by her decision, they will have to follow. My cousin is an example.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

wouldn't you be embarrassed if he stumbled across it im sure he could guess it was him you are talking about
Yeah I guess so
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

they would, but with reservation. As long as the guy behaves himself theres no problem
hmmm, this is africa oo, even me, it will be hard for me to accept a marriage btn my daughter and a poor dude in the future......its rear
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

That's the truth
not a gud one....u not a wife material tongue
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm, this is africa oo, even me, it will be hard for me to accept a marriage btn my daughter and a poor dude in the future......its rear

it would be hard but after your daughter finishes insisting, crying and begging, eventually you will agree

the dad is easier to convince than the mother though
Re: . by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Is hard for rich girls to find luv, because most of them end up falling for guys that their parents don't approve and they end up marrying a rich guy whom she doesn't luv. Lots of them also lack personality.
You mean most of the rich girls lack personality?
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah I guess so
wish I knew him.....1ld have let him knw the kind of person u are tongue
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. But I plan to be rich,be humble and find love too. This my romantic novel reading won't go to waste.

If you want luv then tone down on your plan to be filthy rich, you are already beaufiful and being rich also would scare men away. There's a study that beautiful, intelligent and rich women have a harder time finding luv than any other women.

You already have the beauty lock down, just finish school and everything else will fall in place.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Definitely not I think. Buy if she stands by her decision, they will have to follow. My cousin is an example.
it great when it happens, love conquers it all but in africa, its hard when u dont get the backing of the elders....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.