Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (27034 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol
stake ur claim am fully behind u. I was telling her the same thing. She should rush it or else the guy will tell others that she came to woo him. That will be very embarassing.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
if you like him and not his millions, then I say send him a friend's request. its musnt always be the guys doing it
Ah. I gat to figure out that wink
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
the millionaire part really got u. . . .stp wasting time and do the neeful,send him the fb request and also tel him u luv him asap . . Afteral this life is all abt give and take. . . . Dnt dull ursef make ur move shaparly. . . .*galz and money sha*undecided

No she shouldn't do that, this's a millionaire we are talking about, in his mind he believes girls are just after his money.

She should say interesting about the wedding pics to draw his attention to her.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2015
So when is my own millionaire wedding guest coming gosh

OP next time whoever you know is getting married, can I come

Haba what is my life

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
Just keep waiting for the friend request, I think he's coming don't worry

Meanwhile I don't really get how people don't understand the story? I find it very clear, I don't know whats wrong with her storytelling...? I can understand her very well

If I were you and he didn't add me after a while I would just add him along with like 10 other people I had met at the wedding

But from the story it sounds like he's coming. probably just busy making his millions lol
Aww,thank you dear. Don't mind the one that say they didn't understand. Either they didn't read the whole story or they want to get my attention.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
stake ur claim am fully behind u. I was telling her the same thing. She should rush it or else the guy will tell others that she came to woo him. That will be very embarassing.

Yup, that's what I thought too. She say something that will remind the guy about he, since they had a brief convo.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Someone is smitten obviously. cheesy

Normally, he should be the one to hit the friend request button on you if he's interested in you. Wait for some more days and add him up but ensure you don't chat him up first and see how it turns out.

If he doesn't engage you in a convo then it's obvious he isn't into you and might be involve with someone else. That someone isn't married doesn't always mean they're single, as they could be in a committed relationship.

I'm curious, he's a millionaire in what denomination? The usd?
Yeah. A doctor that teaches doctor. I stay in the US

It's been 3 months.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yup, that's what I thought too. She say something that will remind the guy about he, since they had a brief convo.
u must come take ur bride away.....
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

It's been 3 months.

its been 3 months? Add him with 5 or 6 other people from that wedding
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Don't send him any friend request o, if he wanted to keep in touch, he'd have added u himself. U will look desperate. It's not forming.
You think this is a movie missus? You know,some guys like them forward wink you never can tell.
Re: . by tpiander: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2015
chibwike:
The comments here actually discouraged me from reading the op

I checked to see what was her basis for typing these:

she said that I was a beautiful and intelligent girl

On the day of the wedding, well, even the rehearsal day, I noticed the single guys eyes on me most of the time.

didnt see it.

maybe when s/he posts another picture.

Nothing wrong with tooting your own horn though.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yup he's used to girls throwing themselves at him, so he's probably not going to make the first move.

To get his attention you should comment about something interesting that happened at the wedding.

Am just excited about what happened. Not like am really pinning for attention
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
u must come take ur bride away.....

My bride got $ in her eyes, but I am a firm believer that what God has joined together no man can put asunder. So no worries ova here

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

its been 3 months? Add him with 5 or 6 other people from that wedding
Girl,the stress that comes with Facebook conv. no dey me now. Am sure we will still meet again.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My bride got $ in her eyes, but I am a firm believer that what God has joined together no man can put asunder. So no worries ova here
the part of her story when she did a double take when she heard the dude was a millionaire is soo funny. Hahahaha beautiful wants cash.

3 Likes

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Girl,the stress that comes with Facebook conv. no dey me now. Am sure we will still meet again.

Hm ok

But in my experience, most of the facebook conversations I have are bad. Then I have a really good one

That's what makes me continue to indulge in them. Once in a while a normal person shows up out of all the crazy and stup!d ones that form too much
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

It's been 3 months.

I'm aware you reside in the States that's what prompted the question.

Well, not in any way attempting to undermine his fiscal status but that one is a doctor or a doctor that teaches doctors doesn't necessarily translates to millionaire in USD. Just saying.

It's obvious you've been enamoured by him so gist us, what's that special thing about him that gives you butterflies? wink
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2015
tpiander:

I checked to see what was her basis for typing these:

didnt see it.

maybe when s/he posts another picture.

Nothing wrong with tooting your own horn though.
Ahh,calm down. Just your opinion needed.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Am just excited about what happened. Not like am really pinning for attention

I know that but you do want him to
make the first move. If he was like any other guy, I would have told you to make the move first but he's a millionaire.

Just say something interesting about the wedding pics.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm aware you reside in the States that's what prompted the question.

Well, not in any way attempting to undermine his fiscal status but that one is a doctor or a doctor that teaches doctors doesn't necessarily translates to millionaire in USD. Just saying.

It's obvious you've been enamoured by him so gist us, what's that special thing about him that gives you butterflies? wink
Just the fact that I got admired by someone a millionaire and I formed well well,like the good girl am supposed to be. My friends were asking me why I didn't get his number. The bride asked me if I wanted his number.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
the part of her story when she did a double take when she heard the dude was a millionaire is soo funny. Hahahaha beautiful wants cash.

Lol, there's a saying that cash makes Pucci more wet. grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Am making a bad impression of myself, right? cry
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

hahahahaha ho ma wed! What a saying! which means money can surely buy love.
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. That's easy right? But am not like that. If I no like you I no like you. Something like this has happened to me before.
dis luks to me like gold-digging undecided
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No she shouldn't do that, this's a millionaire we are talking about, in his mind he believes girls are just after his money.

She should say interesting about the wedding pics to draw his attention to her.

ma guy dt gal is only after the money...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
dis luks to me like gold-digging undecided
Yeah. That's why I didn't send him the friend request. The first thing I got attracted to was his money. Even though we both had a good laugh that day too.
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Just the fact that I got admired by someone a millionaire and I formed well well,like the good girl am supposed to be. My friends were asking me why I didn't get his number. The bride asked me if I wanted his number.

Got admired by a 'supposedly' millionaire and that's it? Oh well...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hey
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha ho ma wed! What a saying! which means money can surely buy love.
Sometimes. Not when the gal has money too. tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Got admired by a 'supposedly' millionaire and that's it? Oh well...
Yeah.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Am making a bad impression of myself, right? cry

No, what would make you think that. From your story it seems that you were interested before you heard about the money. Plus you said you have a thing for older guys.

Like gurgle said for the fact that he initiated your first convo shows that he also might be interested. He will come around, but seems like he might need help with that.

Just comment on the pictures. Ex you can say " this picture brings so much memories, I had so much fun".
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No, what would make you think that. From your story it seems that you were interested before you heard about the money. Plus you said you have a thing for older guys.

Like gurgle said for the fact that he initiated your first convo shows that he also might be interested. He will come around, but seems like he might need help with that.

Just comment on the pictures. Ex you can say " this picture brings so much memories, I had so much fun".
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.