Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68565 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
BenKafor:
The only reason ppl dont like tecno is because it is affordable. if it is expensive, you will see how ppl will be rushing it
how can price be the only reason?
quality/durablility/performance nko?
lenovo phones are affordable, why dont people like it?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by JanethEze(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
shut up. iphone is the boss

ChidinmaRose:
So to you iPhone is the ultimate phone? Why? Is it because it was designed by an American? Even though it was designed in America, it was still made in China.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by JanethEze(f): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
tell them

sats:

how can price be the only reason?
quality/durablility/performance nko?
lenovo phones are affordable, why dont people like it?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wow! If this is how you do a camera test, mehn! I'm sorry to tell you you just underwent stress. Instead of a test. The Camera of the S6 beats the Camon. But the camera of the S5 really doesn't stand a chance near the Camon. The phones have different screen specs. To know which does better, you need to put both pictures side by side on same screen.

3rdlegxxx:

my guy i tire for all the comments oo, i don't believe it, this phone can't compare to any iphone 5 camers not to talk of the iphone6, those pics aren't good enough, i saw the video review of the LG G4 and the pics and videos were done using the camera of the phone and the clarity and detail was insane and the only phones in the same camera strength are the iphone6 and maybe samsumg galsy j7 and galaxy s6 and you guys are saying low light and bright light trash, i like tecno as they have really put in a lot of work and efforts in their brands and they have us even contemplating their phones against other high end phones, thats something i just have to hand to them, infix and tecno and maybe innjoo are really making the mobile phone market here in Nigeria thick but bros and babes, pls oooooo, just walk into any slot or major mobile phone shop in lagos where you can see these phones on display and just text for yourself, try the tecno stand and the camon c8, the samsumg stand and the samsung s6 and j7 and then the iphone stand with the iphone 5 and 6 and pls give me your feedback.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Of course, adverts always have a little hype here and there, that's how the attention of customers are caught na. But it's never overly exaggerated though. I have the phone, the comments aren't entirely exaggerated.

3rdlegxxx:
my guy, i have come to accept that most comments here on nairaland on tech phones and cameras are being made by people with little or nothing upstairs with regards to specs and camera quality, they just believe everything they see in the advert
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Your 2cents make sense pass some people $1000 jaree. gbagbe. Camera contest is the thread title and price don't determine quality.

dayowunmi:
Am neither a tecno nor iphone user, but most of u saying tecno camera is not as good as iphone are not categorically stating any reason other than just exclaiming and talking about the price discrepancy of the two devices. A higher price does not necessarily mean a better product, elementary economics teaches that even at secondary school level. You never can tell until u held the two gadgets to compare and see for yourselves, u bought a wristwatch for a million naira, another guy bought his for 5k, doesn't mean your own will look good more than his! Iphone pic may not look any better than tecno camon c8 pic. It may even look of lesser quality. This is my 2 cents to this discussion.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Honestly, I would love to see the price of this ObiWorld SJ1.5 phone. If John Sculley makes the specs I see higher than that of the Camon, then Tecno did the world, Nigeria to be precise, a national favor. Similar specs, the Camon has somewhat better specs. I bet it wouldn't be affordable though, coming from Sculley.

sats:

i didnt say iphone is the ultimate phone, we were talking about record in the business of making phones, well, its made in china doesnt make it chinko, iphone, samsung,lg,lumia are not chinko tecno,infinix,injoo, those are confirmed chinko
even xiaomi, a china phone is being called the iphone challenger hence it separates itself from the so called pack of chinco phones

obi worldphone i see you
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Here... I hope this quenches your unbelief - http:///tecno-camon-c8-camera-comparison-camon-c8-vs-galaxy-s5-galaxy-s4-infinix-hot-2-and-the-nx300-you-be-the-judge/

3rdlegxxx:

melons dear could you pls post a link to these reviews where you say the C8 killed the Samsung S5 because i honesty do not believe it.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Newdimeji: 4:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Chikote:
Honestly, I would love to see the price of this ObiWorld SJ1.5 phone. If John Sculley makes the specs I see higher than that of the Camon, then Tecno did the world, Nigeria to be precise, a national favor. Similar specs, the Camon has somewhat better specs. I bet it wouldn't be affordable though, coming from Sculley.

it will be affordable, about 25k i read, but i dont think it will be cheaper than camon, mind you, obi phone is not chinco
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
So whats the difference between chinkno and chinese phones. What youare saying doesnt even make any sense

sats:

i didnt say iphone is the ultimate phone, we were talking about record in the business of making phones, well, its made in china doesnt make it chinko, iphone, samsung,lg,lumia are not chinko tecno,infinix,injoo, those are confirmed chinko
even xiaomi, a china phone is being called the iphone challenger hence it separates itself from the so called pack of chinco phones

obi worldphone i see you
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
So whats the difference between chinkno and chinese phones. What youare saying doesnt even make any sense

a chinco fone e.g tecno, is necessarily a Chinese phone
but a chinese phone e.g xiaomi,lenovo is not necessarily a chinco phone

i am working with the understanding that a chinco phone is a chinese low quality phone, they dont even get reviews from popular tech sites, imagine gsmarena reviewing infinix,tecno or injoo ...lol ... the only time infinix made to gsmarena was when it partnered with google on android one and no they didnt review the infinix phone

this is another classic case of
there are 'schools' and there are 'schools'

so in this case
there are 'chinese phones' and there are 'chinese' phones

get it?

...otherwise i rest my case
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Kimiko(f): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
interesting view here, did you create the definition or it is seen generally like this.
sats:

i am working with the understanding that a chinco phone is a chinese low quality phone, they dont even get reviews from popular tech sites, imagine gsmarena reviewing infinix,tecno or injoo ...lol ... the only time infinix made to gsmarena was when it partnered with google on android one and no they didnt review the infinix phone

so in this case

get it?

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Kimiko(f): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2015
like, three gbosa for the guy.
Chikote:
Your 2cents make sense pass some people $1000 jaree. gbagbe. Camera contest is the thread title and price don't determine quality.

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Kimiko(f): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2015
still not seen and actual photo challenge between these phones.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Kimiko(f): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
who has an iphone? lets do a photo challenge to settle this discourse once and for all.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Kimiko:
interesting view here, did you create the definition or it is seen generally like this.
its about perception
i see the glass half full meaning all chinese phones are not the same, you have to give it to the top brands like
xiaomi ... red note 2 i see you
lenovo...lenovo vibe i see you
huawei...huawei mate 7 i see you
zte nubia ... nubia z9 i see you, 16mp rear camera, 8mp front camera (almighty samsung s6 sef no reach, how na?)
those guys are the sh*t
try to look up those phones ... they aint your regular tecnos,injoos and infinixes (chinco phones)
others may see it half empty meaning all chinese fones are the same, all of them na chinco
bring the best of the tecnos,innjoos and infinixes
none
i repeat none
can stand beside the top brands aforementioned
my view may not be general
but then,once again, perception

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
That is exactly what I was also thinking.
Chikote:
Wow! If this is how you do a camera test, mehn! I'm sorry to tell you you just underwent stress. Instead of a test. The Camera of the S6 beats the Camon. But the camera of the S5 really doesn't stand a chance near the Camon. The phones have different screen specs. To know which does better, you need to put both pictures side by side on same screen.

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trust me i have seen some Tecno phones that have pretty amazing specs.

sats:

its about perception
i see the glass half full meaning all chinese phones are not the same, you have to give it to the top brands like
xiaomi ... red note 2 i see you
lenovo...lenovo vibe i see you
huawei...huawei mate 7 i see you
zte nubia ... nubia z9 i see you, 16mp rear camera, 8mp front camera (almighty samsung s6 sef no reach, how na?)
those guys are the sh*t
try to look up those phones ... they aint your regular tecnos,injoos and infinixes (chinco phones)
others may see it half empty meaning all chinese fones are the same, all of them na chinco
bring the best of the tecnos,innjoos and infinixes
none
i repeat none
can stand beside the top brands aforementioned
my view may not be general
but then,once again, perception
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Trust me i have seen some Tecno phones that have pretty amazing specs.

pretty amazing specs?
pls wow me with a tecno phone spec, any tecno phone
pls, i will like to see it
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Let me tell you something, the general idea that people have about material things is that as long as it is expensive, it is the biggest shii in town. iPhone is the way they are now because of the huge amount of money that is being pumped into their marketing. Its all about branding!!! There's an apple stylus that is being sold for $99 = N20,000 . Maka why? You go use the pen write your name for book of life? If you can afford it, fine go ahead, but u can't say that because you bought a stylus for 20k, it now means the other styluses in the market that are cheaper are substandard. Take off your rose colored glasses and see things for what they really are. iphone is just like fufu wrapped in a very nice packet!

sats:

so in this case

get it?

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oga, are Obi phones made in China or not?

sats:

it will be affordable, about 25k i read, but i dont think it will be cheaper than camon, mind you, obi phone is not chinco
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
The phantom series, the R7, this new camon. I read in an article that a new phantom is coming out soon! With the rumored spec that it has, it will beat all these other phones hands down, that is if those rumors are true. We will just have to wait and see.

sats:

pretty amazing specs?
pls wow me with a tecno phone spec, any tecno phone
pls, i will like to see it
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Let me tell you something, the general idea that people have about material things is that as long as it is expensive, it is the biggest shii in town. iPhone is the way they are now because of the huge amount of money that is being pumped into their marketing. Its all about branding!!! There's an apple stylus that is being sold for $99 = N20,000 . Maka why? You go use the pen write your name for book of life? If you can afford it, fine go ahead, but u can't say that because you bought a stylus for 20k, it now means the other styluses in the market that are cheaper are substandard. Take off your rose colored glasses and see things for what they really are. iphone is just like fufu wrapped in a very nice packet!

na iphone u bash like that?
seriously?
did you even see the force touch on the iphone 6s?
if you cant afford it, dont hate
dont hate the player (apple), hate the game (smartphone making?
seriously ... come on
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Oga, are Obi phones made in China or not?

madam
obi worldphones are not made in china
just as stated in the picture
the obiworldphone sf1 is made in san francisco,USA
obi worldphone sj1.5 is made in san jose,USA

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by MANDELApikin: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na wa o..tecno comparing with iphone..dis world don spoil..very soon small pikin of 5yrs go start carry shoulder with him papa..start by comparing your 13mp camera with opsson Genesisx 8mp camera 1st...mtcheew
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
UMMM I am not hating on iPhone, like I said earlier, Dont know whether you saw it; if you can afford iPhone, go ahead and buy it but DO NOT start saying other phones are substandard just because they are not as expensive as yours. Simple English, simple Explanation. So if you can afford to buy 10 BB Porche for your 10 different GFs, thats your own, but don't start calling other phones that are not as expensive as yours SUBSTANDARD!!!!!

sats:

na iphone u bash like that?
seriously?
did you even see the force touch on the iphone 6s?
if you cant afford it, dont hate
dont hate the player (apple), hate the game (smartphone making?
seriously ... come on
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Correction: It is the picture quality that is being compared ok. Read well first before posting

MANDELApikin:
Na wa o..tecno comparing with iphone..dis world don spoil..very soon small pikin of 5yrs go start carry shoulder with him papa..start by comparing your 13mp camera with opsson Genesisx 8mp camera 1st...mtcheew
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
That's interesting! Former CEO of Apple is on Obi's case, thats a good marketing strategy. See eh, when you enter the business world you will understand something. You will understand that PACKAGING is all that matter. When you package goat shit to look like Skittles, thats what all these companies are doing. Ever Since I started my online Entrepreneurship & Innovation program on http://online.bau.edu.ng/ , I have been able to see what all these companies do. My eyes are now open

sats:

madam
obi worldphones are not made in china
just as stated in the picture
the obiworldphone sf1 is made in san francisco,USA
obi worldphone sj1.5 is made in san jose,USA
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
UMMM I am not hating on iPhone, like I said earlier, Dont know whether you saw it; if you can afford iPhone, go ahead and buy it but DO NOT start saying other phones are substandard just because they are not as expensive as yours. Simple English, simple Explanation. So if you can afford to buy 10 BB Porche for your 10 different GFs, thats your own, but don't start calling other phones that are not as expensive as yours SUBSTANDARD!!!!!

just because you are trying to drive home your point doesnt mean you have to put words in mouth, i never said the tecno group of phones are substantard, the tecno, infinix phones are ok, but they should know their place
this opener of this thread doesnt know the place of tecno, thats why he opened it

samsung s6 vs iphone 6
samsung s6 vs lg g4
now thats like more
tecno vs iphone ? shocked
haba, thats pushing it

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by MANDELApikin: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Correction: It is the picture quality that is being compared ok. Read well first before posting

Picture quality or not, don't even go there..or do u fink by posting few fake pictures makes tecno picture better undecided
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
The phantom series, the R7, this new camon. I read in an article that a new phantom is coming out soon! With the rumored spec that it has, it will beat all these other phones hands down, that is if those rumors are true. We will just have to wait and see.
the tecno r7, a 2014 phone is not up for comparison,old MediaTek MT6589 chipset? it wont be fair to it, so i wont go there
i see the tecno camon c8 is a really specful device, 5mp front camera with flash, 3000mah, hmm not bad, i see why the device is all hyped up
its a good device but the 1 gb ram is a minus, in 2015, haba,the minimum is 2gb these days, samsung is even talking about 6gb ram already

new phantom, make e come out first na, beans never don, you wan chop am ... beat indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.