Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68592 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
this thread is an abomination of the highest order
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Mystiq25(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
sats:
hmm I called it a blasphemy against iPhone, the Camon C8 couldn't even beat infinix zero 2 camera let alone iPhone 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mystiq25:
hmm I called it a blasphemy against iPhone, the Camon C8 couldn't even beat infinix zero 2 camera let alone iPhone 6.
thats like saying US army vs togo army, these tecno fans matter tire me o
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
spaceboy:

I wasn't angry ffs,I was just shocked that some 1 here will cum here and type that the tecno canon is beta than A lumia pureview for God's sake

It would try sha. I've seen reviews where the Camon killed the S5 o. And almost battled the NX300. It could pull some wahala with the purview o. Like Jacob fighting the angel. But I get you jaree. I was shocked as well.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mystiq25:

Haba! But why you no fear God na? How did it do better? Considering the price sef, Zero 2 na agbaya
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mystiq25:

As in ehn....We still had a cam test this morning... The zero 2 was better
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Melons(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
adebayooye:

Fallacy! The camon kills it.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Melons:

with knife or gun...U better get both and run a test ursef. than speculating...
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by onekindaguy: 1:50am On Sep 04, 2015
k
windyjosezy:
my dog still does bro
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by onekindaguy: 1:50am On Sep 04, 2015
y u talk am?
sats:
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by onekindaguy: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2015
tested and trusted
Melons:

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by onekindaguy: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
adebayooye:

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mystiq25:

my guy i tire for all the comments oo, i don't believe it, this phone can't compare to any iphone 5 camers not to talk of the iphone6, those pics aren't good enough, i saw the video review of the LG G4 and the pics and videos were done using the camera of the phone and the clarity and detail was insane and the only phones in the same camera strength are the iphone6 and maybe samsumg galsy j7 and galaxy s6 and you guys are saying low light and bright light trash, i like tecno as they have really put in a lot of work and efforts in their brands and they have us even contemplating their phones against other high end phones, thats something i just have to hand to them, infix and tecno and maybe innjoo are really making the mobile phone market here in Nigeria thick but bros and babes, pls oooooo, just walk into any slot or major mobile phone shop in lagos where you can see these phones on display and just text for yourself, try the tecno stand and the camon c8, the samsumg stand and the samsung s6 and j7 and then the iphone stand with the iphone 5 and 6 and pls give me your feedback.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kimiko:
budget already drawn for this phone, i would most likely chill till like december before getting it, unless by some miracle i get the money i ned for it.
Trust me dear, by demember, they would be other phones out with better specs and a better ram size if not a better camera
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
spaceboy:

I wasn't angry ffs,I was just shocked that some 1 here will cum here and type that the tecno canon is beta than A lumia pureview for God's sake
my guy, i have come to accept that most comments here on nairaland on tech phones and cameras are being made by people with little or nothing upstairs with regards to specs and camera quality, they just believe everything they see in the advert
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Melons:

It would try sha. I've seen reviews where the Camon killed the S5 o. And almost battled the NX300. It could pull some wahala with the purview o. Like Jacob fighting the angel. But I get you jaree. I was shocked as well.
melons dear could you pls post a link to these reviews where you say the C8 killed the Samsung S5 because i honesty do not believe it.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
adebayooye:

Can you imagine so the Infinix zero 2 has a better camera than this phone, zero two that can't stand a Samsung note 3 not to talk of an Samsung s5 and you guys dear mention the iphone 6 camera with the same breath with this baby, gosh, Nigerians i fear una fear us oooooo. we are so gullibe, we believe evrything we read and see, all the uni and poly wey we dey go, i wonder y e no dey show for most people body when in public, you want to compare and you are using the pictures online, let me ask you you guys, have you also seem the pictures online of the C5 also very crisp and clear, you must be a learner to believe all those baby pictures really belong to these phones, i know better, i youtube up and search for reviews to clear my doubts.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
adebayooye:

abeg help me tell them, go for a real video review to see the real camera quality and not just what the ads tell you
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
onekindaguy:
y u talk am?
seriously? are doing doing this? seriously? pls, spare me
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
This thread name is Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest but no pics of the two said phones side by side
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by dayowunmi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am neither a tecno nor iphone user, but most of u saying tecno camera is not as good as iphone are not categorically stating any reason other than just exclaiming and talking about the price discrepancy of the two devices. A higher price does not necessarily mean a better product, elementary economics teaches that even at secondary school level. You never can tell until u held the two gadgets to compare and see for yourselves, u bought a wristwatch for a million naira, another guy bought his for 5k, doesn't mean your own will look good more than his! Iphone pic may not look any better than tecno camon c8 pic. It may even look of lesser quality. This is my 2 cents to this discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Veka: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
i second this... bring on the pictures please.
3rdlegxxx:
This thread name is Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest but no pics of the two said phones side by side
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Veka: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
this your argument kwa. you do know tecno is the higher end of infinix right??
Mystiq25:
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Mystiq25(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

my guy i tire for all the comments oo, i don't believe it, this phone can't compare to any iphone 5 camers not to talk of the iphone6, those pics aren't good enough, i saw the video review of the LG G4 and the pics and videos were done using the camera of the phone and the clarity and detail was insane and the only phones in the same camera strength are the iphone6 and maybe samsumg galsy j7 and galaxy s6 and you guys are saying low light and bright light trash, i like tecno as they have really put in a lot of work and efforts in their brands and they have us even contemplating their phones against other high end phones, thats something i just have to hand to them, infix and tecno and maybe innjoo are really making the mobile phone market here in Nigeria thick but bros and babes, pls oooooo, just walk into any slot or major mobile phone shop in lagos where you can see these phones on display and just text for yourself, try the tecno stand and the camon c8, the samsumg stand and the samsung s6 and j7 and then the iphone stand with the iphone 5 and 6 and pls give me your feedback.
Don't mind them bro, it's true tecno did a very good job with the camera of Camon C8 but comparing it with iPhone 6 camera is fallacy, it's aimed at deceiving gullible fans. There's a thread here on nairaland where someone compared the C8 and zero 2 camera, believe me the zero 2 beat C8 in low light shooting without flash while the C8 beat zero 2 in the same condition with flash.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Mystiq25(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
See the comparisons here Camon C8 vs infinix zero 2 https://www.nairaland.com/2560424/tecno-camon-c8-vs-infinix#37441472
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by JoshiecarterOG(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mrkelv:

Launching at the end of this month.
If it was launching at the end of the month in which the post was made, how did you get the comparison pictures? Those pictures look like they where taken in Nigeria. Does the girl own both and iPhone 6 and the "Unreleased" Tecno phone?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2015
How is it an abomination?

sats:
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Yes she does, some ppl had the phone

JoshiecarterOG:

If it was launching at the end of the month in which the post was made, how did you get the comparison pictures? Those pictures look like they where taken in Nigeria. Does the girl own both and iPhone 6 and the "Unreleased" Tecno phone?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
How is it an abomination?

when tecno start to make phone?
they are small boys
iphone is their boss, all of them including Samsung
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
So to you iPhone is the ultimate phone? Why? Is it because it was designed by an American? Even though it was designed in America, it was still made in China.

sats:

when tecno start to make phone?
they are small boys
iphone is their boss, all of them including Samsung
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
The only reason ppl dont like tecno is because it is affordable. if it is expensive, you will see how ppl will be rushing it

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
So to you iPhone is the ultimate phone? Why? Is it because it was designed by an American? Even though it was designed in America, it was still made in China.

i didnt say iphone is the ultimate phone, we were talking about record in the business of making phones, well, its made in china doesnt make it chinko, iphone, samsung,lg,lumia are not chinko tecno,infinix,injoo, those are confirmed chinko
even xiaomi, a china phone is being called the iphone challenger hence it separates itself from the so called pack of chinco phones

obi worldphone i see you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.