Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68641 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
That's interesting! Former CEO of Apple is on Obi's case, thats a good marketing strategy. See eh, when you enter the business world you will understand something. You will understand that PACKAGING is all that matter. When you package goat shit to look like Skittles, thats what all these companies are doing. Ever Since I started my online Entrepreneurship & Innovation program on http://online.bau.edu.ng/ , I have been able to see what all these companies do. My eyes are now open

i looked up the website, its interesting, so how does it work? you stream the classes or you download them?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Donchyze(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
]hmm this is very good cheesy how much is it? and will it last lng cos tecno fones are cheap, buh they don't last at all!

Tecno last longer I use their phone.

The price of the Tecno Camon c8 is N25,800
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its like an Online University, but mehn its very affordable, I paid 10k for the course and as long as you have internet, you can have access to your teachers and lecture notes. American standard. I am learning a lot. It will definitely boost my CV. You can even pay in 50% installments, Nigeria is really moving forward

sats:

i looked up the website, its interesting, so how does it work? you stream the classes or you download them?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
So what is the place of Tecno Oga? Tell me, is it in the chinko category or the chinese category because Nigerians have now invented those 2 categories which is completely senseless. Im not putting words into your mouth, you just said it yourself that Tecno is pushing it. Pushing what kwanu? If we were talking about Samsung, you wouldn't say that Samsung is pushing it. Anyway, I don tire for this yarn, I am going to bed

sats:

just because you are trying to drive home your point doesnt mean you have to put words in mouth, i never said the tecno group of phones are substantard, the tecno, infinix phones are ok, but they should know their place
this opener of this thread doesnt know the place of tecno, thats why he opened it

samsung s6 vs iphone 6
samsung s6 vs lg g4
now thats like more
tecno vs iphone ? shocked
haba, thats pushing it
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
How do you know they are fake? Were you the one that took the FAKE pictures. By the way, which phone are you using, let's start from there. Oga Mandela
MANDELApikin:

Picture quality or not, don't even go there..or do u fink by posting few fake pictures makes tecno picture better undecided
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
So what is the place of Tecno Oga? Tell me, is it in the chinko category or the chinese category because Nigerians have now invented those 2 categories which is completely senseless. Im not putting words into your mouth, you just said it yourself that Tecno is pushing it. Pushing what kwanu? If we were talking about Samsung, you wouldn't say that Samsung is pushing it. Anyway, I don tire for this yarn, I am going to bed

me sef tire for the yarn o, the talk no gree end (yawns)
chidinma, good nyt o, have a good nyt rest
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by sats: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Its like an Online University, but mehn its very affordable, I paid 10k for the course and as long as you have internet, you can have access to your teachers and lecture notes. American standard. I am learning a lot. It will definitely boost my CV. You can even pay in 50% installments, Nigeria is really moving forward

ok thanks
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by MANDELApikin: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

How do you know they are fake? Were you the one that took the FAKE pictures. By the way, which phone are you using, let's start from there. Oga Mandela
I'm not inclined to answer that, but let me do to see where u driving at... iphone 5s n opsson genesisx...what next?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by paix(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Tecno pulling crazy stunts with obvious fake comparism ✔

Don't be fooled
I can't find this word COMPARISM in my dictionary. Please, what does it mean?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Lordaweezy: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
paix:

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=comparism
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by paix(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Annkorede: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Comon shut up
spaceboy:

Take over ur street or where?pls stop being delusional
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chikote:
Wow! If this is how you do a camera test, mehn! I'm sorry to tell you you just underwent stress. Instead of a test. The Camera of the S6 beats the Camon. But the camera of the S5 really doesn't stand a chance near the Camon. The phones have different screen specs. To know which does better, you need to put both pictures side by side on same screen.

Nice points you made but the camera of an iphone 5s front camera against the camon c8 beats the Tecno hands down, maybe in low light, it might win but in general camera tests and even the Samsung s5 would beat the Camon in daylight, the Camon strenght comes out at night, in dark times.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
my guy, i have come to accept that most comments here on nairaland on tech phones and cameras are being made by people with little or nothing upstairs with regards to specs and camera quality, they just believe everything they see in the advert

This comment still stands.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
BenKafor:
The only reason ppl dont like tecno is because it is affordable. if it is expensive, you will see how ppl will be rushing it

Mr Benkafor we now have a Tecno for 70k The phantom 5 qand nobody is rushing it oooo, they are all saying how can a tecno phone be this expensive.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kimiko:
who has an iphone? lets do a photo challenge to settle this discourse once and for all.

Please you will all be embarrased if i had to bring a iphone 5sc to the table to do a camera test with whoever has a camon C8.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
sats:

the tecno r7, a 2014 phone is not up for comparison,old MediaTek MT6589 chipset? it wont be fair to it, so i wont go there
i see the tecno camon c8 is a really specful device, 5mp front camera with flash, 3000mah, hmm not bad, i see why the device is all hyped up
its a good device but the 1 gb ram is a minus, in 2015, haba,the minimum is 2gb these days, samsung is even talking about 6gb ram already

new phantom, make e come out first na, beans never don, you wan chop am ... beat indeed
sats i like your comment but ermmmm iphones 5s comes with 1 gig ram, in fact, most iphones comes with 1 gigram, it has to do with a lot more than the ram size even tho it is a major factor
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm. Oga dont even go tthere. There was a long ass line at computer village when it was released. PEOPLE RUSHED THE PHONE OK!! So please, research before you start t comment

3rdlegxxx:

Mr Benkafor we now have a Tecno for 70k The phantom 5 qand nobody is rushing it oooo, they are all saying how can a tecno phone be this expensive.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
BenKafor:
Hmm. Oga dont even go tthere. There was a long ass line at computer village when it was released. PEOPLE RUSHED THE PHONE OK!! So please, research before you start t comment

dude simple english, there was a long queue and how we know all of them on the queue actually bought the phone, when you see Nigerians in their hundreds entering shpright, you really think they are there to shop, lol a lot of wanted just wanted to see the phone and check it out, just because a lot of people queued now automatically means they all bought the phone abi, na w 4 u ooo
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by BenKafor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
LOL. OK You are very funny. Everyone that is entering shoprite is going there to shop and the people on the line went to buy the phone. Nobody goes all the way to tech shops to check out the specs of the phone, that is what the internet is for.

3rdlegxxx:

dude simple english, there was a long queue and how we know all of them on the queue actually bought the phone, when you see Nigerians in their hundreds entering shpright, you really think they are there to shop, lol a lot of wanted just wanted to see the phone and check it out, just because a lot of people queued now automatically means they all bought the phone abi, na w 4 u ooo
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
BenKafor:
LOL. OK You are very funny. Everyone that is entering shoprite is going there to shop and the people on the line went to buy the phone. Nobody goes all the way to tech shops to check out the specs of the phone, that is what the internet is for.

And you believe every Nigerian goes online to read about gadgets and new phones, do you know how many thousands of Nigerians who all they do is facebook, whatsapp and bbm, a lil goggle but once it starts to get a lil difficult for them, they draw back and they are back to the facebook, bbm, camera 4 selfies and tha'ts it, dude i am very observant and i can tell you, just walk into any SLOT or major phone selling stores where brands are placed side by side, see how peole would move from this phone to the next and to the next, window shopping is a trend here in 9ja we just don't talk about it.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by richymain(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
...this thread no fit enter my needle.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Nice points you made but the camera of an iphone 5s front camera against the camon c8 beats the Tecno hands down, maybe in low light, it might win but in general camera tests and even the Samsung s5 would beat the Camon in daylight, the Camon strenght comes out at night, in dark times.

About the iPhone, I really can't say. But the S5? Naah! Check out misstechy's blog and see S5 camera disappoint you. I was disappointed to see the Camon do better than the S5 too. To be honest.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chikote:

About the iPhone, I really can't say. But the S5? Naah! Check out misstechy's blog and see S5 camera disappoint you. I was disappointed to see the Camon do better than the S5 too. To be honest.

Dude the S5 didn't dissapoint in all, in low light conditions and at night, the Camon would win but in daylight, forget that talk, i saw her blog, it's about taking the pics with the two phones in the same conditions not c5 and samsung in a more darker enviroment.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
MANDELApikin:

I'm not inclined to answer that, but let me do to see where u driving at... iphone 5s n opsson genesisx...what next?

Inclined plane
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
paix:

The baba too stab English class for school, cry
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

sats i like your comment but ermmmm iphones 5s comes with 1 gig ram, in fact, most iphones comes with 1 gigram, it has to do with a lot more than the ram size even tho it is a major factor

Sats gat a point on the ram talk sha. iOS is more optimized, can't be compared with the Android OS. So, the 1GB RAM is just perfect for the iOS devices. I like how the ram thing was fixed with the Phantom 5. Nice.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chikote(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Dude the S5 didn't dissapoint in all, in low light conditions and at night, the Camon would win but in daylight, forget that talk, i saw her blog, it's about taking the pics with the two phones in the same conditions not c5 and samsung in a more darker enviroment.

LOL. Brother. See the blog again, they were taken in same conditions.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Chikote:

LOL. Brother. See the blog again, they were taken in same conditions.

my guy i have seen her blog, do you get what the same conditions mean, not slightly darker or slightly lighter place, she did a good job on doing the review but i have been watching reviews for years, the thing is, in 9ja here, most people are not used to seeing reviews and then they see one and that's the height for them but for one who would usually a minimum of 8 reviews for one device for camera, ram, battery and specs features b4 making up his mind on a devive, i see things different
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by paix(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chikote:

The baba too stab English class for school, cry
Abi?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by RitzyPrince(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Even iPhone 3gs can't be compared to this junks Tecno pushing into Africa not to talk of comparing it with iPhone 6 cry ona dey craze? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.