Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? (7476 Views)

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Why me? Go away jhur.
Lolz I'm juss asking. Oya tel me, don't be shy grin
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Yeyeboy I pray she rape you ten time till that you small tin shrink
and if its shrinks, which one joy go con enjoy?. Juss saying
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

and if its shrinks, which one joy go con enjoy?. Juss saying
Joy won't look at you twice not to talk of coming close to you. I want it to shrink
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Joy won't look at you twice not to talk of coming close to you. I want it to shrink
Are you her spokesperson?. She was even in my house yesterday tongue.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Are you her spokesperson?. She was even in my house yesterday tongue.
Biggest lie of the century, I don brainwash her about u.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Biggest lie of the century, I don brainwash her about u.
Haa!. Wetin you tell her about me?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Haa!. Wetin you tell her about me?
I tell her to no reply your pms sey you go be kiss and tell. you fit come announce for Nl one day if she go close to u. tongue
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmmmmm undecided

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I tell her to no reply your pms sey you go be kiss and tell. you fit come announce for Nl one day if she go close to u. tongue
Hahahhaha.. But e be like say una too dey drink garri too much..I remembered when she said I sent her a pm sometimes ago but couldn't find that..BTW, why you dey paint me black na?. Wetin I do you?. Is it a crime for a guy to love a girl?. cry cry Atleast I dey see d way sweetorgasm dey make move on you, why I no paint u black.. E no good oo cry

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmmmmm undecided
kiss
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

kiss
What gat dat kiss? cheesy
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who gat dat kiss? cheesy
you na... Take again kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Hahahhaha.. But e be like say una too dey drink garri too much..I remembered when she said I sent her a pm sometimes ago but couldn't find that..BTW, why you dey paint me black na?. Wetin I do you?. Is it a crime for a guy to love a girl?. cry cry Atleast I dey see d way sweetorgasm dey make move on you, why I no paint u black.. E no good oo cry
Sweetorgasm make moves at me? That 15 year old? he's juss fooling around but you're serious with joy. You sent me a pm which I replied but youou started saying I am brito john and other childish behaviour by uploading our chat good thing it was only greeting. Honestly I was really angry with you but joy made me forgive you. that was too childish
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Sweetorgasm make moves at me? That 15 year old? he's juss fooling around but you're serious with joy. You sent me a pm which I replied but youou started saying I am brito john and other childish behaviour by uploading our chat good thing it was only greeting. Honestly I was really angry with you but joy made me forgive you. that was too childish
I'm gonna tell swertorgasm.. BTW , what made u think I'm serious with joy?.. Well, I checked brito john on fb, guess what i saw?. Imagine you having crush on ordinary moniker and later found out she's a HE with a GENUINE and UNCONCEALED proof. How would you feel?. Thanks to joy for that u said tho. It makes me love her more smiley
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

I'm gonna tell swertorgasm.. BTW , what made u think I'm serious with joy?.. Well, I checked brito john on fb, guess what i saw?. Imagine you having crush on ordinary moniker and later found out she's a HE with a GENUINE and UNCONCEALED proof. How would you feel?. Thanks to joy for that u said tho. It makes me love her more smiley
That's me on my dp, you too yeye
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

That's me on my dp, you too yeye
I don't understand.. Oyin baby kiss. But I hate it when you call me "child-ish"
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

you na... Take again kiss kiss
lol,yeye sombori! grin
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,yeye sombori! grin
Hows ur boo?. Kinglekan.. Being a while I saw his post.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

I don't understand.. Oyin baby kiss. But I hate it when you call me "child-ish"
Sorry dear but that singular act put you in my most childish romancelanders list
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Sorry dear but that singular act put you in my most childish romancelanders list
Now I'm angry with u
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:
Now I'm angry with u
Don't be yet, wait until I drop the thread
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Hows ur boo?. Kinglekan.. Being a while I saw his post.
kinglekan my boo shocked he's naughty!! cheesy
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

You eehen!.. Thinking of the day I'll rape you
I will rape u back angry
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

I will rape u back angry
shockedYou said what?

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
profojah:

shockedAdvice from a lady.. I should rape her too?. Oyind17 Jollyjoy , una dey see?
hiiii,lolllll.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Abee79(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
angry

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by schumastic(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
profojah:
Romancelanders. Abeg make una tell me what to do.

I came back from work so very tired yesterday,. As I was about to take a rest after eating, I didn't knw when I slept off. Before I sleep, My neighbour (a very young gal of 22) came to my room to ask for a DVD she borrowed me the penultimate night. But I was too tired to stand, so I told her to take it on the DVD player and I slept off. While, sleeping I felt something was kinda removing from my body, I also felt my boxer was going down But too tired to open my eyes talkless of standing. Not until when I felt my d!ck was submerged into a cold-like freezer, . I woke up and shouted "JESUS". She has l!cked all my body..I told her I was going to report her to the police and sue her But she begged. She even called me now that she didn't rape me. She said she just had a pleasure with me.

What should I do

OP U TRIED AND NEXT TIME BEFORE U START THIS UR LIE, TELL US TO GRAB A POP CORN AND ZOBO OR KUNU TO CHILL IT DOWN WELL DONE shocked
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by james1(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2015
TS2:

If I were you, Id buy enough DVDs to start a video club and give her unrestricted access to come borrow everytime.

Bad ass guy! Na tou bad pass. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic) / Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.