Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me (6909 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by diamondpaul(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
even though she may be out of ur league...she cant tel all the boys no,so be a man nd face ur fear written on that ass, find a proper time venue moment to chart her up becausing the moment she sence that fear in u, forget it
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Mikeyjoe(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
slam7000:

Is this Andyblaze? Another troll on the loose. A medical doctor at the age of 23 with four children. How old was she when she graduated? How old when she got married How old was she when started having children.

Try to read a post before making comments
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Behira(f): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingRaoul:

Ur body wont kill boys on nairaland say amen
Amin
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by KingRaoul: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Behira:
Amin
But why u got to be so sexy?
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by slam7000(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mikeyjoe:

Try to read a post before making comments

Yes sir. Next time I would.
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingRaoul:

But why u got to be so sexy?
Guy you de find another girl wey wan 'kill' you?You no go first finish with your neighbour.Run o.Maybe Behira even rich pass ur neighbour cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by donwise1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Inferiority complex is really killing OP. he wan cry....
however check my signature for free and cheap data for all devices
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by bukkylink(f): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Simple thing just get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And you won't notice anyone pass by big or small boobs

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by akosh005: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is a perfect example of simi song. Jamb Questions. Just like buhari, why too much talk. Take actions jooo
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by mira4u: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
angry Get yourself a job and you will have less time to fantasize about a neighbour
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by suave558(m): 1:42am On Aug 07, 2015
darlenese:
U better removes ur yeye poor eye from better things and stop thinking with or blorkors
in other words?
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 07, 2015
kathykathy:
wear boxers and walk pass her window ten times too,,each time she stare at u tell her one one

You wan kill person with laugh lol.
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by lanxebony(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2015
KingRaoul:

Yup she did back then when she only came to visit like shes always staring at me, but the thing is shes so rich u have no idea

She is always staring heen ... Pls op how did you know if you didn't fix your eyes on her fat ass and boobs. Sha call a spade a spade,
did you want her ?
Do you have a gf ?
Are you married ?
Are you self employed / working ?

My friend if most of your answers are yes,
Will you gerrara yea!

Lol ... But enjoy your life
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by lanxebony(m): 5:43am On Aug 07, 2015
Behira:
Amin

BehiraBeh tongue tongue tongue tongue tonguetongue.
Hello bae... Omo u try for this your body ...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by therealdeal10: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2015
All those kind of gals eehh u gotta think twice b4 approaching dem
Cuz dem go 1st analyze u 4rm head 2 toe whether u reach their level b4 dem go wan rapport wit u
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by SirDorianGray(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2015
KingRaoul:
So we have been living in this house for about three years. Theres a neigbour of mine whos a doctor and she has three sons and one daughter. All her kids have been staying with their dad who was seperated from their mum for a long time till this year when their dad died. They come from a really wealthy home and since their dad died they now all stay with their mum. Remember their mum is my neighbour. Since their dad died they all inherited a car each as their dad was a rich politician. This my neigbour's daughter, i have seen her face a few times when she only comes to visit her mum, but now she permanently lives in my house's second flat. She is about 22,23 years old and shes light skinned and about 6 ft tall and slim with big boobbs and big asss. She is so sexy u can almost cry from looking at her. I always stare at her everytime she walks past my room window and i noticed she has caught me a few times. Nowadays she wears extremely sexy short dresses and mini skirts and the way she shakes her asss especially when passing my room window, (because i live downstairs near the houses entrance gate and this perfect girl lives upstairs) i think shes trying to kill me!!! I dont know wat to do as i think its a bad idea to date a neighbour plus shes richer than me, i mean this girl uses a jeep to cruise with her friends. I dont know wat to do ooo she is literally killing me!!!! Why does a perfect girl have to come walk past my window like 10 times a day, the view of her body makes me want to cry, i mean she is omotola kinda sexy u can almost cryyyyy!!!!!! Help meeeee!!!!!

Anoda Super Story...
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by SMREXY(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Oh my goodness grin grin grin
kathykathy:
wear boxers and walk pass her window ten times too,,each time she stare at u tell her one one
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by adegunwa4real(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Behira:
Amin

Wtf...Are u human? Or an angel? shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by cyprus000: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Icecomrade:
Are you a teenager? If you are, I advice you to focus on your studies.

If your a working class guy, what keeps you indoor staring at a woman's yansh.

Guy, shoes got sizes, if she isn't your class work hard to measure up
[size=13pt]
There you go againangry

Even labourers for site,wey dey go out everyday.
Na working class too

Must you go out everyday. Before you can work or make money.

On the flipside: any woman that one has to measure up to her class,before you can date her.

Is only a sex machine and nothing more to a real

If I ain't fit to roll up with a chick,when I am still hustling.
She will never be fit to roll up with me when my hustle pays.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by Icecomrade: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
There you go againangry

Even labourers for site,wey dey go out everyday.
Na working class too

Must you go out everyday. Before you can work or make money.

On the flipside: any woman that one has to measure up to her class,before you can date her.

Is only a sex machine and nothing more to a real

If I ain't fit to roll up with a chick,when I am still hustling.
She will never be fit to roll up with me when my hustle pays.
[/size]

The reality is that it takes something out of the ordinary for a woman above a man's class to look his direction. Let me mention a few

1. The guy must be really really handsome. So much that the lady is willing to damn other disadvantages.

2. The lady is disadvantaged by age.

3. The guy obviously a very good prospect by virtue of his profession. E.g he is prospective pilot.
4. If the guy use jazz catch the babe.

Women are not exhausting. When you are hustling, a beautuuful lady like the ops sees is only a distraction.
When u hammer, you will see hotter chick's than the lady in questions.
They will throw themselves at u and labour to get attention.

Na truth be dis
Re: Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me by precisionindepth: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
KingRaoul:
So we have been living in this house for about three years. Theres a neigbour of mine whos a doctor and she has three sons and one daughter. All her kids have been staying with their dad who was seperated from their mum for a long time till this year when their dad died. They come from a really wealthy home and since their dad died they now all stay with their mum. Remember their mum is my neighbour. Since their dad died they all inherited a car each as their dad was a rich politician. This my neigbour's daughter, i have seen her face a few times when she only comes to visit her mum, but now she permanently lives in my house's second flat. She is about 22,23 years old and shes light skinned and about 6 ft tall and slim with big boobbs and big asss. She is so sexy u can almost cry from looking at her. I always stare at her everytime she walks past my room window and i noticed she has caught me a few times. Nowadays she wears extremely sexy short dresses and mini skirts and the way she shakes her asss especially when passing my room window, (because i live downstairs near the houses entrance gate and this perfect girl lives upstairs) i think shes trying to kill me!!! I dont know wat to do as i think its a bad idea to date a neighbour plus shes richer than me, i mean this girl uses a jeep to cruise with her friends. I dont know wat to do ooo she is literally killing me!!!! Why does a perfect girl have to come walk past my window like 10 times a day, the view of her body makes me want to cry, i mean she is omotola kinda sexy u can almost cryyyyy!!!!!! Help meeeee!!!!!
u too literally kill her na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.