Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? (3459 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by longnose(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
My girl and have been an item for months now. But recently she came back on BBM after a longtime, we both were invited in a group chat. Because i constantly change my DN, she didn't know i was there. She updated that she is looking for a date. I haven't been able to confront her but i believe she must be seeing some other guys. What should i do?

[url][/url]www.stephenlongnose.com
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nothing more than what u have done already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
The bish's hand was red
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Captainswag225(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsChima:
The bish's hand was red
u again?
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
longnose:
My girl and have been an item for months now. But recently she came back on BBM after a longtime, we both were invited in a group chat. Because i constantly change my DN, she didn't know i was there. She updated that she is looking for a date. I haven't been able to confront her but i believe she must be seeing some other guys. What should i do?

The issue with Nigerian or Black men is that you guys assumed buying a girl food or items equate she is my girl. It is obvious she wasn't into you the way you were into her.

Communication is the key. Don't play childish games and get upset with the resulta.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by ibe9ja: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wait until she actually starts the relationship and then wait to see if the relationship will lead to marriage and then after the marriage, confront her and get back what rightfully belongs to u.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
u again?

Hey bae! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by meimoks(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
Nothing more than what u have done already.
Except the story is incomplete, nothing to show that she was caught red handed. You can forget her if you're convinced she seeing someone else
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Captainswag225(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey bae! kiss
its seems u and the word trouble are relatives.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by valmunich(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Just like in the group chat, you were also in a meeting arrangement, you were just quick to conclude it's a relationship grin
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
its seems u and the word trouble are relatives.

how?
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Captainswag225(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsChima:

how?
forget abt that, i want u close to me tonyt. Am feeling very cold.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by ayokellany: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsChima:

The issue with Nigerian or Black men is that you guys assumed buying a girl food or items equate she is my girl. It is obvious she wasn't into you the way you .

The more reason it's best for the girl to propose to the guy. I simply can not understand why a guy wouldn't understand a girl isn't into him. Guys no girl would be so into you without it being glaring. If that's not the case you just in a 50/50 probability relationship n walking down the isle together remains a probability but when she is committed you call the shot. Work hard make money n call the shot.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
forget abt that, i want u close to me tonyt. Am feeling very cold.

Get a doll. I am busy tonight.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by cyprus000: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2015
longnose:

[size=13pt]
There is only one thing to do.

Fvvcking dump her..or you become an iddiot.
[/size]
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Captainswag225(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2015
MrsChima:

Get a doll. I am busy tonight.
ouch, feeling hurt!
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2015
ayokellany:

The more reason it's best for the girl to propose to the guy. I simply can not understand why a guy wouldn't understand a girl isn't into him. Guys no girl would be so into you without it being glaring. If that's not the case you just in a 50/50 probability relationship n walking down the isle together remains a probability but when she is committed you call the shot. Work hard make money n call the shot.

The first 5 minutes is crucial and a woman have either placed you in a yes or no box by the end of the 5 minutes intervals. She is either interested or not interested but if she sees that you are a suckered she will play you like a fifdle.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
ouch, feeling hurt!

Take a tablet and suck your thumb. You are number 459 in queue.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by chibwike(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2015
I don't understand this your story
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Misleading thread i tot i wud see video of you caughting her hand and magically making her hand red
Op if she is looking for a date apply as a new guy get to kno d shiiittt in her mind if she falls for u then stop being the former u used to be be the new guy that she dumped u for you grin.
It wounks ok zank me lafer grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Captainswag225(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2015
MrsChima:

Take a tablet and suck your thumb. You are number 459 in queue.
is it me u doing dis to?
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by longnose(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
There is only one thing to do.

Fvvcking dump her..or you become an iddiot.
[/size]
Yepaa!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2015
B!tches are always not satisfied.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
is it me u doing dis to?
just

Lol. Just kidding. grin
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Captainswag225(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2015
MrsChima:
just
Lol. Just kidding. grin
dont know what to say, u already broke my heart.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by SirDorianGray(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
MrsChima:

The issue with Nigerian or Black men is that you guys assumed buying a girl food or items equate she is my girl. It is obvious she wasn't into you the way you were into her.

Communication is the key. Don't play childish games and get upset with the resulta.

How's it obvious? How do you know he has been playing childish games? Did you make all these conclusions from the little info divulged by the OP or you know you him 1 on 1? I think you're jumping to conclusions here.

@OP. I think you should confront her..
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by DjAndroid: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2015
MrsChima:

@ Bolded, also, the issue with Nigeria girls is that you girls assume having a one night stand with a guy means you are already going out. She will write the date on her diary to remind you when the relationship started even when the guy did not even remember having an affair with her.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont know what to say, u already broke my heart.

Awwwww! Come here bae. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by Yungmilio2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol - funny stories everyday
she isnt into u man
just move on or
confront her to know what kind of relationship is btw both of u - if she's lying
show her the group ish
might be someone else who used her bbm
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by seankay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stop calling her ur gal bro

My candid advise#
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by kennynelcon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Are u married? no.

Why won't she look for a date... tomorrow never dies.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? by shut(f): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahaha this is so funny,I don't even know what to contribute.
Hahaha I've gotta laugh this out

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Types Of Girls / He Always Scratch His B@lls / How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.