Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? (3472 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
I read a section of a newspaper where people shared how they met and wooed/got wooed by their partners. I think this will make an interesting read here. So, leggo!! grin

Me: don't have any to share
Reason: I be single lady wey never plural.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by donbenedict(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Won't u wish to be plural? wink
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Are you single? If you still single, let me you woo na
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
we met on 2go

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by vizkiz: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
I met her when I was travelling to California we sat in the same bus at ojota undecided
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
I met her on my way to ..........
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by iceberylin(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:
we met on 2go
you should have lied na grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Booty4me: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
still searching
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
iceberylin:

you should have lied na grin

lie ke. we introverts rarely lie
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:
I met her when I was travelling to California we sat in the same bus at ojota undecided

brother, this ur lie no get part 2
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by delectablegyal(f): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
I met him when i was travelling to the city like timi dakolo was. Could you believe? I nvr even noticed him. I felt a pleasant odour, i looked by my side, behold, he was sitting right next to me. Our eyes turned four. I must confess, he was so charming. Nice haircut, arab money type of beard with a lovely smile on his face. Immediately, i looked away. Then i heard a whisper, "hi dear" he said.

Watch out for part two.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:
we met on 2go
thought it was only mecheesy...met her on 2go, today we are joyfully dating there aftergrin
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
thought it was only mecheesy...met her on 2go, today we are joyfully dating there aftergrin

me and ma girlie go clock 3 yrs in june.... i still dey find beta ring wey i wan gve her
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by cruzita(f): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

me and ma girlie go clock 3 yrs in june.... i still dey find beta ring wey i wan gve her
continue to dey find,another person go soon kidnap her
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by cruzita(f): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
I met him on the dancefloor
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:
*Rotfl*
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Met in the bank.. So romantic
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by geni340(f): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
we met at Gtbank...its really amazing hw this things start,, considering the attitude i gave him bk then, nt knowing he would later be my baby... kiss
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
continue to dey find,another person go soon kidnap her

Kidnap for wia?? iffa ere
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Vivly(f): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
We met in front of our plane at the airport. We were both dragging change from the conductor. Change no dey this country aswear .

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

2go was one hell of a social mediagrin,,,dunno how it is now tho
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Parpor(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Single and not searching
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
geni340:
we met at Gtbank...its really amazing hw this things start,, considering the attitude i gave him bk then, nt knowing he would later be my baby... kiss
It'll be more interesting if you share the how not just the were. Like how it unfolded. Don't you think so? wink
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vivly:
We met in front of our plane at the airport. We were both dragging change from the conductor. Change no dey this country aswear .
Change from the conductor at the airport? Lol funny one
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
geni340:
gtbankl ike seriously?same here cheesy,they got cool guyz
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by dharay99: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I read a section of a newspaper where people shared how they met and wooed/got wooed by their partners. I think this will make an interesting read here. So, leggo!! grin

Me: don't have any to share
Reason: I be single lady wey never plural.
undecided undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2743123_meme2526784844_jpeg798c1d49a4c7a735cf0473f0a4609cfb
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by KIDpretty(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
i met her in my dream
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Monalisa185(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
here to read lies
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by KIDpretty(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:

what makes a bank a romantic place?
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Adonis3: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:

that makes us 3wink cheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
2go was one hell of a social mediagrin,,,dunno how it is now tho

me no knw o...... d last time wey i enta ma acct na so so underage full dia
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
On NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Makes It So Easy For A Guy To Sleep With Her / Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ / Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.