Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) (6735 Views)

90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / Meet 179 Years Old Man Found In India Who Said “death Has Forgotten Me” / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Atheistan: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
hmmmm..... really older than the Japanese!!!
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Talented90(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
180yrs say wetin happen? 80 is good for me abeg...
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by BenKafor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's a lot of years. Damn
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Freegift75: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Talented90:
180yrs say wetin happen? 80 is good for me abeg...

Don't cut your destiny short. You are destined to die by 99th yr. That's what the Lord told me about you. At 80, you will marry a Japanese and win VISA lottery to America. The blessing of your latter days shall be greater than your early life--- says the Lord
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Death hasn't forgotten you perhaps you'll die one day kullu nafsin zaikatul mauth and for every living soul shall taste death
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by stchinedu: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Freegift75:

The man’s birth certificate and identity cards all seem to
confirm his version, but unfortunately no medical examination can confirm his saying now

Na the bolded dey make me wonder!
How dem go say no medical confirmation? Na only that one fit confirm am?
Why dem no invite archaeologists to carry out a forensic investigation on his documents(the birth certificate and identity card) to know how long those documents don exist...no be to just follow wetin dem write for the papers.
At least if dem no get medical confirmation, dem fit get archaeological confirmation. Abi no be dem archaeologists they tell when something existed even long after the thing don cease to exist.
Until that is done, ...
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Talented90(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Freegift75:

Don't cut your destiny short. You are destined to die by 99th yr. That's what the Lord told me about you. At 80, you will marry a Japanese and win VISA lottery to America. The blessing of your latter days shall be greater than your early life--- says the Lord
ROFL. Stop smoking weed bro...
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
He's older than Charlie Chaplin? Older than Awolowo? Older than Albert Einstein? It's impossible,its a lie
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Toosure70: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
BH over to you
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Favparis(f): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh My God........ His mates are enjoying up there what is he still doing here?
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
he belongs in a museum
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Freegift75: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Favparis:
Oh My God........ His mates are enjoying up there what is he still doing here?

You are among the fake pastors in Nigeria. How did you know that his mates are enjoying upthere.
Re: DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) by Favparis(f): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Freegift75:

You are among the fake pastors in Nigeria. How did you know that his mates are enjoying upthere.

You are among the Ghosts living as humans on earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East / Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Have Ruled Nigeria. / These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.