Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Can I Be A Nice Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be A Nice Guy? (737 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by Enockia(m): 1:40am On Mar 21, 2009
there's this girl i meet recently nd i fell in love with her but her best friend who happens to be my best friend's girlfriend told me that the only way to her heart is by being nice and thus my question '' HOW DO I BE NICE TO HER?''
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by webstar(m): 2:51am On Mar 21, 2009
its simple, by been stupid, deny urself all ur rights, be a slave to whomever it might concern. Those stuffs, u re nice, otherwise be a rudeboi
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by HohDee(m): 3:11am On Mar 21, 2009
hey! buddy,being nice is nt really d best way to create attraction,being nice makes u dumb, powerless, and sumwut a kid. & gals ain't lookin 4 a younger brother, they want sum1 tht is a man in of, to control em & make dcision on his own.A nice guy is simply a wuss , wimp, jerk ass.Stay in control,ur friend is offering u a weapon tht can win u d battle.Stay in charge & u gon see d result.
Zero being nice frm ur mind ma man.Thts d deal
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by tnk24: 4:42am On Mar 21, 2009
You can be nice by being yourself
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2009
How Can I Be A Nice Guy?
spend money for her then you we be nice to her
but na your pocket go tell you,
you no sabi waiting her friend mean
Enockia:

there's this girl i meet recently nd i fell in love with her but her best friend who happens to be my best friend's girlfriend told me that the only way to her heart is by being nice and thus my question '' HOW DO I BE NICE TO HER?''
na money be that now

next thread
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:58am On Mar 21, 2009
How Can I Be A Nice Guy?

do nice things
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by Enockia(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
like wat
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by biola44: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
just be urself n dont be too soft either grin
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
Just be nice like Mr. Nic3R!!  grin

You can be nice like a MICKEY MOUS3!  grin
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by tpiah: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
send her flowers and be attentive.

thuogh I hear recharge cards are a dating prereq in naija these days.

In any case, dont pretend to be something you're not.
Re: How Can I Be A Nice Guy? by Uche2nna(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
tpiah:

send her flowers and be attentive.

Naija women and flowers Dont think that most give a damn about flowers.

tpiah:

In any case, dont pretend to be something you're not.

Thats the truth right there,,,, cos if U put up a front just to get to her ,,,,, then U gotta keep that front up or else U would lose her.

(1) (Reply)

Attention Ladies! Discover How And Where To Meet Eligible Men / She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? / How Much Of Their Culture Would You Adopt, Is There A Limit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.