Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex (2581 Views)

He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2015
My friend has been with this guy for six months and they only have sex once a month but the guy is such a player but he claims to love my friend and he a lot of time with her and does everything for her but denies her the thing she loves most and that is love making though he has it with diffrent other girls.....please as this guy is a Nigerian a yoruba guy for that matter and the girl is a South African (we love our sex) please help her what could be going on here...she wanna know what game the guy is playing and if this is going anywhere
Re: No Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2015
tell her to find the kondo elsewhere

but if he catch her playing away match

no be me give that advice.

a lot of guys are out there,willing to give her koboko.

1 Like

Re: No Sex by afolwalex20(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
undecided
To address dis issue, I need to know ur gender
Re: No Sex by Scholarnwadimma(f): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Wich kind of help does she want
Re: No Sex by XavierBlue(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2015
i don't have any comment but to quote vizkiz... " it always a friend"

XavierBlue
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2015
She wanna know what game the guy is playing
Scholarnwadimma:
Wich kind of help does she want
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2015
I am a woman
afolwalex20:
undecided
To address dis issue, I need to know ur gender
Re: No Sex by iceberylin(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2015
intimacy gadget things grin
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
The real thing looks feels and taste better dear
iceberylin:
intimacy gadget things grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex by afolwalex20(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
I am a woman

She should confront d guy na if she's so sure he's a player
Re: No Sex by heayey(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
d guy is playing a game called ..............
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
invest in vbratorsss
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2015
He says he doesnt want to get tired too quickly that if they do it too ofent he will get tired of her too quick (dont know what that means)
afolwalex20:

She should confront d guy na if she's so sure he's a player

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
lol dick is nicer than plastic dear the feeling of when a man cums a vibrator can never match that
sinestro24:
invest in vbratorsss

1 Like

Re: No Sex by iceberylin(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
The real thing looks feels and taste better dear
Thats what guys tell themselves.... grin
Re: No Sex by afolwalex20(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
He says he doesnt want to get tired too quickly that if they do it too ofent he will get tired of her too quick (dont know what that means)
Den, I don't approve such relationship. What if they got married? There would b a timetable 4 sex
She should quit. My own personal opinion
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
I am a woman and have tried the vibrator and dick but I love dick the vbrator just go on until you switch it off but the satisfaction you get fron the D no vibrator can match that I love the D yhooo
iceberylin:

Thats what guys tell themselves.... grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2015
This is the best advice I am in support I can never go 3 days without the D
afolwalex20:

Den, I don't approve such relationship. What if they got married? There would b a timetable 4 sex
She should quit. My own personal opinion

1 Like

Re: No Sex by afolwalex20(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
This is the best advice I am in support I can never go 3 days without the D
cool

Are u married?

1 Like

Re: No Sex by iceberylin(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
I am a woman and have tried the vibrator and dick but I love dick the vbrator just go on until you switch it off but the satisfaction you get fron the D no vibrator can match that I love the D yhooo
Owkay
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
U can tell ur "friend" <-------- u see as i type friend ...

Lol ok well if she is dat obsessed with sex den she should look elsewhere "her" or your man c,ear,y dont find her attractive to be humping like rabbits ... Soo dat should tell her or u something ...

Lol @ south african girls like sex ... D irony Aids is real sha
Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
A guy who has sex with other ladies but put your friend in reserve probably has great plans for her. I m sure its his own way of saying she is special to him. But since he can't keep off from another man's property, I suggest she pay him in kind and go eat some cock. Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Aids is everywhere dear just hate how Naija ppl like making us look dirty where you find Naija guys here doing up to 100 girls a month.....and in Naija the call it spiritual attack or one sickness or the other when they shy away from Aids being real abeg I love the D and can never apologies for that
LadyBoss1:
U can tell ur "friend" <-------- u see as i type friend ...

Lol ok well if she is dat obsessed with sex den she should look elsewhere "her" or your man c,ear,y dont find her attractive to be humping like rabbits ... Soo dat should tell her or u something ...

Lol @ south african girls like sex ... D irony Aids is real sha

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Niklaus I like the way you see this hey and there is an element I like in it if it where me I would go get it from another man period but she is the faithful type
Nicklaus:
A guy who has sex with other ladies but put your friend in reserve probably has great plans for her. I m sure its his own way of saying she is special to him. But since he can't keep off from another man's property, I suggest she pay him in kind and go eat some cock. Good morning!

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Aids is everywhere dear just hate how Naija ppl like making us look dirty where you find Naija guys here doing up to 100 girls a month.....and in Naija the call it spiritual attack or one sickness or the other when they shy away from Aids being real abeg I love the D and can never apologies for that

But u look at what u type do u blame some ppl
Lol u will never see " you nigerian girls love sex, like really una no dey fear even western countries dont chat like dat but anyway .. Dats how ulot do things ..

Yes oh , love d D , better than loving d kitty i guess..
So we talking bout u not ur fri nd
Y don't u get rid of the guy den since his not meeting ur needs ... Women have needs to not just guys ... Once a month ror a sexually active coulpe is too low
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
If she was special
He wouldnt be having sex with anyone else wink

Common sense .. So she special n he bleeps around if he gives her std nau nko .. Like no guy dat loves u will do dat .. Its basically cheating n u tryna justify if .. Chai
Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Niklaus I like the way you see this hey and there is an element I like in it if it where me I would go get it from another man period but she is the faithful type
faithful! well then I recommend a sex machine if she is so obsessed with it. There is nothing she can do about it. FRAnKLY

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Reason why I can voice it out is that there is no need in pretending when and if a woman loves something she should not be afraid to sa it

I LOVE THE D YHOOO

Problem Naija girlds pretend a lot you should see them here they are free and live like prostitutes but when in Naija they are ppls wives and behave so I get a feeling you alos love the D but worried about how ppl will look at you for voicing it out anyway freedom of my speech

Problem with this my friend she is like you she likes pretending
LadyBoss1:

But u look at what u type do u blame some ppl
Lol u will never see " you nigerian girls love sex, like really una no dey fear even western countries dont chat like dat but anyway .. Dats how ulot do things ..

Yes oh , love d D , better than loving d kitty i guess..
So we talking bout u not ur fri nd
Y don't u get rid of the guy den since his not meeting ur needs ... Women have needs to not just guys ... Once a month ror a sexually active coulpe is too low

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol you seem to know it all I wonder how many girls your man is doing behind your back and here you sing how when one is special he will not cheat any way if I find your man I would knock his brains out with my kitty kat
LadyBoss1:

If she was special

Common sense .. So she special n he bleeps around if he gives her std nau nko .. Like no guy dat loves u will do dat .. Its basically cheating n u tryna justify if .. Chai

1 Like

Re: No Sex by koppa(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
ah don catch you this morning "NL Tweaking Dept"
Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

If she was special

no one is justifying anything here lady, if she lets him have sex with her unprotected knowing whom he is, then she's relatively stupid.

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
koppa:
ah don catch you this morning "NL Tweaking Dept"
do I know you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please.....what's The Name Of This Shoe / I Need Ur Opinion / Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.