Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

No Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex (2617 Views)

He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex by koppa(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
do I know you
ehhh,mogbe,you don't know dat whatsapp group abi
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
no one is justifying anything here lady, if she lets him have sex with her unprotected knowing whom he is, then she's relatively stupid.
So a man shows his lady she special by fcvking around ok .. Glad to know dats wt u think is right..
Say no more wink
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Lol you seem to know it all I wonder how many girls your man is doing behind your back and here you sing how when one is special he will not cheat any way if I find your man I would knock his brains out with my kitty kat
Lol u wish

Take more dan a random kitty to impress him.. Surely u git more to offer wink
Re: No Sex by TheUmmah: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy
Uzukoor1:
My friend has been with this guy for six months and they only have sex once a month but the guy is such a player but he claims to love my friend and he a lot of time with her and does everything for her but denies her the thing she loves most and that is love making though he has it with diffrent other girls.....please as this guy is a Nigerian a yoruba guy for that matter and the girl is a South African (we love our sex) please help her what could be going on here...she wanna know what game the guy is playing and if this is going anywhere

My friend this my friend that! Wo! Stop dis your labe orun story and go and think of how 2 improve ya life abeg! That buhari 5k na scam oh! Go hustle like seun dey hustle you and your mb!

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Reason why I can voice it out is that there is no need in pretending when and if a woman loves something she should not be afraid to sa it

I LOVE THE D YHOOO

Problem Naija girlds pretend a lot you should see them here they are free and live like prostitutes but when in Naija they are ppls wives and behave so I get a feeling you alos love the D but worried about how ppl will look at you for voicing it out anyway freedom of my speech

Problem with this my friend she is like you she likes pretending
Lol u sure ur female lol jeez too early for dis wait after work
We go yan hehehe
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
You are reading what you want here why do you only see the fucking around and not see the fact that my friend is not getting the D
LadyBoss1:

So a man shows his lady she special by fcvking around ok .. Glad to know dats wt u think is right..
Say no more wink

2 Likes

Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2015
lol I am a female
LadyBoss1:

Lol u sure ur female lol jeez too early for dis wait after work
We go yan hehehe
Re: No Sex by cyprus000: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Reason why I can voice it out is that there is no need in pretending when and if a woman loves something she should not be afraid to sa it

I LOVE THE D YHOOO

Problem Naija girlds pretend a lot you should see them here they are free and live like prostitutes but when in Naija they are ppls wives and behave so I get a feeling you alos love the D but worried about how ppl will look at you for voicing it out anyway freedom of my speech

Problem with this my friend she is like you she likes pretending
coolcool
Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2015
koppa:
ehhh,mogbe,you don't know dat whatsapp group abi
group Ok so I know a whatsapp group but do I know you ?
Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Say no more wink
how about a man shows his lady shez special by not giving her a premarital day-in-day-out p***sy friction service like he ll do to you cheesy. I think Its u who should muzzle up!
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
loool
Nicklaus:
how about a man shows his lady shez special by not giving her a premarital day-in-day-out p***sy friction service like he ll do to you cheesy. I think Its u who should muzzle up!
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
undecided ur not making 1 but of sense hope u know

Abeg its friday no kill my vibe follow Op yan dat one
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1 Lesson here is no one is clever we are all fools but just that the levels differ and we believe what we all wanna believe to be honest and true but bottom line we are all fools in relationship

So just love the D and forget about being fooled or not so from today love the D and dont be afraid to say so

I LOVE THE D yhooo
LadyBoss1:

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
LadyBoss1 Lesson here is no one is clever we are all fools but just that the levels differ and we believe what we all wanna believe to be honest and true but bottom line we are all fools in relationship

So just love the D and forget about being fooled or not so from today love the D and dont be afraid to say so

I LOVE THE D yhooo
Lol ur dearailing ur topic
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
lol I am a female
Oh my bad
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
We should be friends
LadyBoss1:

Oh my bad
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
We should be friends
Just like dat cheesy
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
See there you go again wanting to play hard to get like naija ladies
LadyBoss1:

Just like dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Sex by OlaoluEmir(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
4 What reason! try 2be wit him alone then 6c dat tin nd make sure u hold it tiet, nd let him know dat If E refused u'll cut it!
KONDO naa best FOOD 4 LIFE
Re: No Sex by Uzukoor1: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes ooo I love the D
OlaoluEmir:
4 What reason! try 2be wit him alone then 6c dat tin nd make sure u hold it tiet, nd let him know dat If E refused u'll cut it!
KONDO naa best FOOD 4 LIFE

1 Like

Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

1 but U no know sey na friday before wey u dey prove trash hun tongue G.F.Y!
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
1 but U no know sey na friday before wey u dey prove trash hun tongue G.F.Y!
Abeg leave me joor
Re: No Sex by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Uzukoor1:
See there you go again wanting to play hard to get like naija ladies
Play hard ke
Re: No Sex by Nicklaus(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Abeg leave me joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Lets Play A Game(photos) / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.