Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (59460 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
delishpot:

Lol. That her offer na punishment abi na help? grin grin grin she use 5 customers pay for the borrowing of 1 lol. NL babes cant kill me o grin

No mind the yabaleft escapee angry
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On May 30, 2016
another Nigerian wonder shocked
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Leriebloom(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
You can't insult my wife and walk away freely like that.

Except you use Jazz. undecided

Well i'm not even planning to cheat at all so that can't happen in the first place. undecided

Cool. The words of a true man.grin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
When women see faithful decent guys, (rich too) they will start taking the guy for granted. Some will even start cheating sef. Women just put themselves in these situations...I just try not to get too involved with their lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.