Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (59050 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]hmmm...

1) The Man in question who is the subject of all this bìtch fights between the women is just a big fool and an idiot of high repute. He doesn't respect his wife at all and i'm sure he must have said so many disrespectful things about her in the side chiq's presence that's why she's bold enough to add up his wife and still insult her. Even having the mind to confront her physically with her friends. angry

2) The wife: where did she go wrong? Could she have hurt her husband or done something painful to him in the past? Does she have a bad attitude or is she neglecting her husband? There was a part where the side chick was talking about her not taking care of her husband well.

If that's the case she really has to make amends and sit up. But first she has to get rid of that side chick in anyway possible. She should have talked to her husband about it.

On the other hand if she's not at fault but her husband just wants to be irresponsible and stùpid enough to allow such things happen then she's just killing herself slowly. My advice is for her to leave them alone and let karma do it's work.

3) side chiq/olosho: Ode! Mumu,, you are just a shameless girl who doesn't have any regard for her self. You are talking about being prepared when karma wants to strike. You think karma will warn you when it's about to happen? I laugh at your crass foolishnes.

So of all the men roaming around the streets you have decided it's a married man you want to date ehn? That one no do you,,you have gone ahead to insult and embarrass the wife of the shameless husband.

You don't even deserve a husband at all again. From the way you're talking confidently it seems you have gone to meet your grand father for Juju so you can tie that man up. If not I don't see how you'll be so bold enough to insult the wife of your maga. A fellow woman like you.

That is a very shameless thing to do.

God punish you and the rest of your kind doing this same thing all over the world. undecided
[/b]
if na prayer,I join you say amen!!!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by 7lives: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
selodei:
this girl get mind o, nawa o

Someone is playing with fire you are saying she's got mind, i no blame am na the man's wife i blame, all she needed was to visit the nearest mountain of fire and miracles church and that olosho will take a walk.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by AkSquared(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Her hoeness is grade one! She can't end well am very sure of dat. Dis is a lesson for d ladies know how to keep yur man don't stop doin d tins dah attracted him 2 u in d 1st place...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by dfrost: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:

The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response,

This can't happen to me.

I couldn't have agreed less. Perfect response to the married woman. Don't dignify the trespasser with a response. Silence is golden.

I have a friend that once complained about the hubby coming late from work all of a sudden (a trait he never exhibited when they got married newly). She queried my advice on the matter and I told her to simply ignore the matter and carry on like nothing happened. Today she enjoys the matrimony once again. Prayer, Patience and Silence can work issues out.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Lasese: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Husband collectors
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by 9japatroit(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
segtak25:

Source :http://streetgist.com/lagos-girl-adds-boyfriends-wife-on-bb-tells-her-i-will-deal-with-you-live-chats/
it is simple,blame the stupid man for this,he made this possible either by his actions or inactions.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
If I was this woman and my husband owns our house, i'll just sell our house and pack my kids to my father's house.

If the man find us come na there I go tell am my mind. Fool see the shame he has brought to his family
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by datigbogirl: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I love d way the married woman handled the biitchy husband snatcher well.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by scribble: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
espn:
Now if u see a dead body at d road side..you will all shout ritualist.. some people prepare there grave them self.. all d wife needs is to tell a friend who is sick in d head and she will be history.
Ladies should b careful when choosing a man. Very irresponsible and disrespectful man. He's to b blamed. He deserves to be shot at a very close range.

Lastly: if any woman tries this with my wife..she will regret the day she had her 1st breath.

She will go and meet queen karishika at the bottom of the ocean

Let's see if her 4g connect for there to be updating her useless ashawo instagram

That's how one babe told me she doesn't mind dating me as a married man. I'm just using the ho to act film.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by jrerico1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:
Joblessness! Both of them are very stewpid.
The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response, the man In btween will be feeling like a god.

Men are the root causes of their downfall, render this man impotent or let poverty overtake him and see if that girl will not drop him like a hot coal.

Smh some women need to learn how to make your man yours and only yours.

This can't happen to me.
how can you resist it happening??
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by prettnelly: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
i have been there. very terrible experience! the wife should just ignore the girl, go down on her knees and pray to God, then check within herself to know where she isn't getting it right especially her looks and dress sense. Wives, try to be appealing to your husbands @ all times though some will still cheat no matter what you do.

When it happened to me, the side chic thought she was on top of d world, years after she got married to sm1else and she is feeling what i felt.....lol.

To the young girls (and married women who date married men)........whatever you do 2day must surely come back to you 2moro.
And as for the men, when you have issues with wifey, please dont discuss her with your side chic (dat is if you must have a side chic. its a sin you know). give your wife the respect she deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by scribble: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
CaptPlanet:
If I was this woman and my husband owns our house, i'll just sell our house and pack my kids to my father's house.

If the man find us come na there I go tell am my mind. Fool see the shame he has brought to his family

The ho Don jazz am
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
My question...

what if the girl (mistress) is having a control over the man using a diabolical means leading to the situation to looks as if his hands are tied?

I strongly believe that no man in his right sense and having control over his emotion will ever accept such rubbish.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Amazo: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
kingsboy12:
The man is a very big fool. No side chick not even one that fell from heaven can say any negative tin abt my wife and see again in ur life time.

I hope d wife sort out things with her husband and do d needful (improve her dressing and cooking -Wat d sidecick pointed out)

See mindddddddd, anyway d man gave her d mind sha

You don't get it, she's already turned the tables around and the man's wife is the side chick! Haven't you heard of men who sent their wives packing and replaced with whom the wife assumed was the "side chick". Just because a man is married to a woman doesn't mean she will automatically always be the "main chick". If a main chick doesn't keep her game strong, then she can become a side chick. Do you know how many wives in Nigeria have (for one reason or another) become side chicks? The population is considerable I tell you. The sad part is most of them are just too stupïd to even know what's going on under their own nose until it's too late. Just look at this one, if the trespasser wasn't "kind" enough to have introduced herself to her, she would be held up in denial and probably swear heaven and earth that she got it all together tight with her husband...until the day he suddenly serves her quit notice and they we hear the usual rants, All men are devils etc! In fact, she should send that crazy girl a thank-you card!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by youngalex(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dey no born the chic well wey go insult my wife,dats why I tell men take your time and get a woman of your choice,accord her respect and she will always honour you.....In the nearest future there will be more side chics than wives cos the ladies prefer to eat the cake without being part of the baking
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by baby124: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
The wife try sha. I no kuku gbadun and everyone that knows me knows including the Mr. I will just send a page full of smiley's and she will physically hear from me. These types, talk does not work with them. They need hard lessons

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by wildflower22(f): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
I am sorry to say that it is only a yoruba man that can so disrespect his woman like this. Honestly, from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by 9japatroit(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
SingleandSearch:
Na wa for the side chic sha o!

That's how I was dating a guy for 5years +, and I didn't know dude was married! cry And to think that I thought this was a match made in heaven, we talked about marriage, number of kids and Al. I was looking forward to our 6th anniversary because I was so sure he was gonna propose. Lol. Well, the lovely fairy tale ended when his wife contacted me late last year.... My whole world came to a standstill! I thought i would die , but God saved me. To think that I was "washed" for almost 6 years! Unbelievable! embarassed
Anyway, I have since gotten over him, but so afraid to get into something serious again, cos it seems to me what every "potential toaster" is saying is a lie. *sigh*
It's all good though...

Side chic feeling fly, have you ever heard of Karma? Wife with cheating husband, take it to God in prayer. It shall be well.

Ps: I had to open a new NL account to post this. I couldn't post with my regular monicker cos a few people know me personally with it. I wouldn't want tongues wagging or any form of pity party. grin kiss wink
are you serious about this,i am finding difficult to understand how you let it happen,those this narration imply that for 6years of dating and discussing marriage life with the man,you made no attempt to know his family nor friends,o ma shee oooo.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by xtervaganza(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
and if dem send thunder to fire the girl now dem go say ppl wicked
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by 9japatroit(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
SingleandSearch:

That's how I was dating a guy for 5years +, and I didn't know dude was married! cry And to think that I thought this was a match made in heaven, we talked about marriage, number of kids and Al. I was looking forward to our 6th anniversary because I was so sure he was gonna propose. Lol. Well, the lovely fairy tale ended when his wife contacted me late last year.... My whole world came to a standstill! I thought i would die , but God saved me. To think that I was "washed" for almost 6 years! Unbelievable! embarassed
Anyway, I have since gotten over him, but so afraid to get into something serious again, cos it seems to me what every "potential toaster" is saying is a lie. *sigh*
It's all good though...

Side chic feeling fly, have you ever heard of Karma? Wife with cheating husband, take it to God in prayer. It shall be well.

Ps: I had to open a new NL account to post this. I couldn't post with my regular monicker cos a few people know me personally with it. I wouldn't want tongues wagging or any form of pity party. grin kiss wink
are you serious,i am finding this narration difficult to understand,you mean that for 6years of dating and planning marriage life together you made no effort to know his family nor real friends i.e you knew absolutely nothing about the man.o ma shee oo.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
enomakos:
@missbronze what will you do if you were the wife?
Hmmmmmm.

Well, i dnt have issues with the gal.

I will definitely face my husband.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
cococandy woya come ya, lemme know what u hav to say concerning this matter, lemme know who ur little feminist behaviour will support.

This guy it's like you're not well o.

Don't be mentioning me to ask foolish questions. Haba.

Who's to blame here except the married man who left his vows to make room for little useless girls to go and insult his wife in public?

He's a Foolish man. Anuofia. All round and round.

What else will someone who has even a little sense say? Is there any other sensible opinion on this issue except that the foolish guy needs to be publicly whipped until he learns his lessons.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by 9japatroit(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
SingleandSearch:

It's all good though...

pardon my typographical error in my previous quote,i'm sorry too if this was true but like i said,how did you allow this to happen?.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
This side chick is shameless or is it nt shameful enough that she's dating a married man? And d man too is still a stupid child.i jst pity d wife in d middle of these mess
Smh in pity for all of them.
Some women been digging their own graves since 1960

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
"nobody can try this with my wife" ringing all over the place. smiley how sweet.

Pls if you want to ensure that it stays that way, be faithful to your wife. The moment you have a side chick, she knows you don't value your wife. You don't need to insult your wife anymore in her presence for her to know the wife is 'insultable'.

You open the door for that to happen once you get the side chick. God have mercy on you if she's the desperate type that doesn't let go easily. She will blackmail you until you pockets go dry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by harffie(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
Women are their own worst enemy,no one tries dis sh1t with me.
My heart is yours baby.. grin grin

@iwonikan
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
Women are their own worst enemy,no one tries dis sh1t with me.
...I tell you mehn...na to treat her fvckup..the wife need not trade words with her nah...na juss keep quiet like say she knows nothing going on...then do the needful..
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by SingleandSearch(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
9japatroit:
pardon my typographical error in my previous quote,i'm sorry too if this was true but like i said,how did you allow this to happen?.

It's ok with the typos in your previous posts, I understand.
As for how I let this happen, you won't get sha... Long story! Everything is in the past now, like I said in my post, I've since moved on.

Thank you all the same.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by misspicy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
harffie:
My heart is yours baby.. grin grin

@iwonikan
Lolgrin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by JayJustus(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
#TeamSingleParent

just saving my money to adopt...no time to waste with women that are just the same...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.