Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (56389 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2015
tundamartin:

What was trash about the home-truth your white-ass licking couldn't understand, gay?

Hey gay, what with the Brit? U got smothing about them too, sh.it-head?

Maybe your state of penury has inhibited global travels and interactions with people, queer!
I hate to repeat myself, u goat backside,

Jeez! U now own America, modafucker? Just like 'Nigeria couldn't do without you' drivel of yours, sicko?

Anyway, which society 're you talking sh.it about, u mama-ass-screwing imp!

The one living on the sweats of African American from goddamn slavery?
Go on, Fox News doing u a mountain of damage, hell-hole idiot!

I know you're some black-assed nigga telling fibs to the good brodas and sistas of Nigeria raw bullshi.t about utopia America, you goat backside!
U back-stabbing nigga pretending to be white, but in reality a white boot-licking nigga! sh.it hole crawlies, you freak.

I'm done here and have no time for bleeping freaks like you.
I call on my African brodas and sistas of Nigeria to flush this all4naija imposter down the loo! He ain't worth a dime!

Now you sonofabitch, back to ur white sh.it hole, you freak!

You are nothing but a ghetto gun-wielding thug!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by tundamartin: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
I've got no time for smelling dark ass like you. Please...

A case of a pot calling kettle black, eh fake americano?

Tundamartin is a real hunk, An African American hero for standing out against oppression and injustice, for truth and honesty. Unlike you, a sadistic and xenophobic fake american, sewage gay!

Your mother is the biggest who.re on earth, even in her decrepit old age.
Your father is a she-male baboon.
You are a hybrid gay who.re with rotten core

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2015
tundamartin:

Your English is not up to scratch either, you son of a who.re!
Anyway, Tundamartin was using internet language, which is global. He tells the truth about America and his dictum to known is of very high educational standard
Furthermost, Tundamartin is not fake like you, a black pretending to be white! You are a disgrace to your ape-bearing ancestors, dog!

U modafu.cker, I ve seen the exchanges between you and some of these brothers and sisters. I think you 're insane, sonofabitch!
Which US are you praising to high heavens? Not the one we live in, I am sure! You don't get to be more African American than me.

The white supremacist and the mainstream media will support your raw and disjointed attempt at painting African Americans a bunch of criminals, and the whites, including racist cops whiter than white, you black-hearted apostle of evil. Go on, repeat Fox News propaganda. For someone to claim to be American but knows next to nothing about corporate America and the role of big money and mainstream News Media for subjugating minorities is amiss, bush ape!

Even when African Americans are being killed and brutalised by racist white establishments, your lying godforsaken mouth preferred to blame black folks for being killed. U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot
Do you really wanna go, thug? Where did I claim to be white? Everybody in this forum knows that I am of mixed race not white. You are so irritating in your lies! I hate liars!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2015
tundamartin:

A case of a pot calling kettle black, eh fake americano?

Tundamartin is a real hunk, An African American hero for standing out against oppression and injustice, for truth and honesty. Unlike you, a sadistic and xenophobic fake american, sewage gay!

Holy molly! You're hunk! A hunk my ass! For your information, I am 6.5 ft. I don't think you know who you are talking to here. Please, f**K off, you f**king f**K!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Next thing all of you are going to support the idea of the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow', the president of Nigeria in his illiteracy and inability to create a civilized society. I am not going to be a part of that. I am not going to be a part of Africans failure to live organized life.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by abikubu: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
Holy molly! You're hunk! A hunk my ass! For your information, I am 6.5 ft. I don't think you know who you are talking to here. Please, f**K off, you f**king f**K!

Put your picture on your profile, you pretentious white-ass licker!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Do you really wanna go, thug? Where did I claim to be white? Everybody in this forum knows that I am of mixed race not white. You are so irritating in your lies! I hate liars!

U mama-ass-screwing imp! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2015
abikubu:

Put your picture on your profile, you pretentious white-ass licker!
Whatever! I am not going to have my photo online for some douchebag. I know very well I am too handsome for any African alive including you.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:04am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Your father is worse than a dullard but a she-male baboon.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

U mama-ass-screwing imp! grin grin grin grin grin
*Ptui!* angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

Your father is worse than a dullard but a she-male baboon.
You are a cheap ghetto biatch. Cheapskate! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Whatever! I am not going to have my photo online for some douchebag. I know very well I am too handsome for any African alive including you.

Back to fake americano? You yellow-livered liar!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

Back to fake americano? You yellow-livered liar!

Excuse me?! You ugly b i t c h. Ugly face! I don't like your photo. Filthy lady! angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 1adewoye: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Just like 'Nigeria couldn't do without you' drivel of yours, sicko?

U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 1adewoye: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
Excuse me?! You ugly b i t c h. Ugly face! I don't like your photo. Filthy lady! angry angry angry

Your mama who slept with a red-neck is worse!

U mama-ass-screwing imp!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2015
1adewoye:

Just like 'Nigeria couldn't do without you' drivel of yours, sicko?

U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot
There you have it. Nigeria cannot succeed without ME. What is wrong with that after my explanation of what I mean by that? You are an African booty scratchier who got no mojo. You are clearly envious!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2015
1adewoye:

Your mama who slept with a red-neck is worse!

U mama-ass-screwing imp!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry undecided. Look, miss parrot, I got none of your bitching time. I am too descent for a ghetto hole like you.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by abikubu: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Just because some semblance of white pig pissed into your mama, you reckoned you have white in you? Sorry to burst your fake bubble!

[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2015
abikubu:

Just because some semblance of white pig pissed into your mama, you reckoned you have white in you? Sorry to burst your fake bubble!

What is wrong with you?! Jeez! My father is a Nigerian. I am getting tired of you rants here. You brute! A rabid dog. Little w h o r e !
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry undecided. Look, miss parrot, I got none of your bitching time. I am too descent for a ghetto hole like you.

[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:23am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

What is wrong with you?! Jeez! My father is a Nigerian. I am getting tired of you rants here. You brute! A rabid dog. Little w h o r e !

So you are no longer a fake americano? You son of some white trash

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

[color=#990000][/color]
You i d i o t! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

So you are no longer a fake americano? You son of some white trash
Who the hell are you?! Dick-swallowing-ghetto hole! angry lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by abikubu: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Just because some ape pig pissed into your mama, you reckoned you have Nigerian in you? Sorry to burst your fake bubble!

Your fake white-assed mother is the biggest who.re on earth, even in her decrepit old age.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 12, 2015
abikubu:

Just because some ape pig pissed into your mama, you reckoned you have Nigerian in you? Sorry to burst your fake bubble!

Your fake white-assed mother is the biggest who.re on earth, even in her decrepit old age.
Why don't you go suck a donkey?
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 1adewoye: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

You are talking sh.it, u mama-ass-screwing imp! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2015
1adewoye:

You are talking sh.it, u mama-ass-screwing imp! grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up! Hillbilly!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 1adewoye: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2015
abikubu:

He is neither here nor there, some product of gutter iniquity!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Who the hell are you?! Dick-swallowing-ghetto hole! angry lipsrsealed

Like your mother swallowed two-headed dicks in her sh.it hole to beget you?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

Like your mother swallowed two-headed dicks in her sh.it hole to beget you?

I hate doing this but you compelled me to. Here you are, ghetto w h o r e!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.