Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (56383 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 12, 2015
^^^^
You are very ugly!
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 1adewoye: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

I hate doing this but you compelled me to. Here you are, ghetto w h o r e![img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/80xe1x1lesklni1d7d7o6q531ogsn52q1432730[/img]

She is a beauty to behold, you half-bred gutter gay. Your white trash mother is decrepit and squirming under worms from selling her ass.
A desperate carpetbagger like can never compare with her contentment with life, you mother-assed licking ass-screwing dog

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2015
1adewoye:

She is a beauty to behold, you half-bred gutter gay. Your white trash mother is decrepit and squirming under worms from selling her ass.
A desperate carpetbagger like can never compare with her contentment with life, you mother-assed licking ass-screwing dog
She is f**king ugly! Leave my parents out of this. Write directly to me if you aren't scared of me. You savage dug out of brown earth in Africa.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
^^^^
You are very ugly!
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You vermin!

You claim Nigeria cannot do without you! A lowlife and opportunistic immigrant carpetbagger like your worthless self?
This is the level of your schizophrenia! You are not worth it, anthropophagus!

Hang your head in shame! Your white trash mother swallowed two-headed dicks in her sh.it hole to beget you?

Just because some ape pig pissed into your mama, you reckoned you have Nigerian in you? Sorry to burst your fake bubble!

Your fake white-assed mother is the biggest who.re on earth, even in her decrepit old age.
Your father is a she-male baboon.
You are a hybrid gay who.re with rotten core

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by abikubu: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

She is f**king ugly! Leave my parents out of this. Write directly to me if you aren't scared of me. You savage dug out of brown earth in Africa.

Hang your head in shame! Your white trash mother swallowed two-headed dicks in her sh.it hole to beget you?

Just because some ape pig pissed into your mama, you reckoned you have Nigerian in you? Sorry to burst your fake bubble!

Your fake white-assed mother is the biggest who.re on earth, even in her decrepit old age.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

You vermin!

You claim Nigeria cannot do without you! A lowlife and opportunistic immigrant carpetbagger like your worthless self?

Do you talk like the way you write here in real life? You are the lowest of all animals and a racist at the same time.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 2:05am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
Do you talk like the way you write here in real life? You are the lowest of all animals and a racist at the same time.

Fake americano, are u frustrated?

You vermin!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 12, 2015
abikubu:

Your adored ghetto b i t c h got ugly brownish teeth, poor eyes, bleached titis and a clown nose! I know she smells terribly bad. She got that stench of a festered wound. Bwahaha...
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 2:13am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

Your white trashy mother is the centre hole of iniquities!
Your white trash mother swallowing two-headed dicks in her sh.it hole is her pastime!
She's one hell of a stinker!
Your he-goat pig papa is just plain rotten pork!

Just because this rotten pork pissed into your mama, you want to count yourself as a human? No, you are not!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by abikubu: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
Your adored ghetto b i t c h got ugly brownish teeth, poor eyes, bleached titis and a clown nose! I know she smells terribly bad. She got that stench of a festered wound. Bwahaha...

Better her than your mother with her leaking ass-hole grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 12, 2015
flofields:

Your white trash mother swallowing two-headed dicks in her sh.it hole is her pastime!

Just because this rotten pork pissed into your mama, you want to count yourself as a human? No, you are not!
You ignorant racist!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 12, 2015
abikubu:

Better her than your mother with her leaking ass-hole grin grin grin grin
That is a big lie! She can not be compared to my mother's beauty. She is one of the prettiest Dixie cuties ever. Ain't joking
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 1adewoye: 2:25am On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:

You ignorant racist!

Are you pained, you dried up donkey dung?

Here are your details:

flofields:

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2015
1adewoye:

Are you pained, you dried up donkey dung?

Here are your details:

Racist! angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by ayobabas: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
all4naija:
Racist! angry angry angry angry

There is no racism here but honest truth.
You brought the insults on yourself.

Why didn't you chew your words before labelling the entire people of Nigeria primitive savages and cannibals?
Further, you know Mr president is someone's father and old enough to be your dad but you made him object of your insults.

In Nigeria, people respect old age because it is a gift from the creator. I know you said you don't believe in God.
The bottom line is that if you go online to insult people, you can expect a blow-back manifolds!

I will use this opportunity to appeal to all warring parties to please call a truce and put this behind us as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by danpatrick: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
ayobabas:

There is no racism here but honest truth.
You brought the insults on yourself.

Why didn't you chew your words before labeling the entire people of Nigeria primitive savages and cannibals?
Further, you know Mr president is someone's father and old enough to be your dad but you made him object of your insults.

In Nigeria, people respect old age because it is a gift from the creator. I know you said you don't believe in God.
The bottom line is that if you go online to insult people, you can expect a blow-back manifolds!

I will use this opportunity to appeal to all warring parties to please call a truce and put this behind us as Nigerians.

Words of wisdom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.