Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (56379 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by tundamartin: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:
You better see a psychiatrist before it is too late. You know how ragtag the Nigerian insane people look on the streets. My only good advice for you though. You are no brainier!

U modafu.cker, I ve seen the exchanges between you and some of these brothers and sisters. I think you 're insane, sonofabitch!
Which US are you praising to high heavens? Not the one we live in, I am sure! You don't get to be more African American than me.

The white supremacist and the mainstream media will support your raw and disjointed attempt at painting African Americans a bunch of criminals, and the whites, including racist cops whiter than white, you black-hearted apostle of evil. Go on, repeat Fox News propaganda. For someone to claim to be American but knows next to nothing about corporate America and the role of big money and mainstream News Media for subjugating minorities is amiss, bush ape!

Even when African Americans are being killed and brutalised by racist white establishments, your lying godforsaken mouth preferred to blame black folks for being killed. U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

U modafu.cker, I ve seen the exchanges between you and some of these brothers and sisters. I think you 're insane, sonofabitch!
Which US are you praising to high heavens? Not the one we live in, I am sure! You don't get to be more African American than me.

The white supremacist and the mainstream media will support your raw and disjointed attempt at painting African Americans a bunch of criminals, and the whites, including racist cops whiter than white, you black-hearted apostle of evil. Go on, repeat Fox News propaganda. For someone to claim to be American but knows next to nothing about corporate America and the role of big money and mainstream News Media for subjugating minorities is amiss, bush ape!

Even when African Americans are being killed and brutalised by racist white establishments, your lying godforsaken mouth preferred to blame black folks for being killed. U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot

Don't mind the psycho, my broda!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

Pay no heed to the street urchin! He talked about America as if we don't live in America! He is just a confused yellow dim-witted gay pretending to be whom he is not!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

F**king move back to the hellhole you come from. You are messing up the American society!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

Don't mind the psycho, my broda!
Shut it, b i t c h! W h o r e! angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2015
gibsonpally:

Pay no heed to the street urchin! He talked about America as if we don't live in America! He is just a confused yellow dim-witted gay pretending to be whom he is not!
You are hater! I am not gay and I am neither homophobic . People like you aren't needed in the USA. You sewage and street rat!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mustafo: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:
F**king move back to the hellhole you come from. You are messing up the American society!

We choose to believe authentic Americans rather than your fake asshole american who don't mean anything here to anyone, weasel! You still haven't addressed points put to you earlier.

You are the sick vermin here!

You claim Nigeria cannot do without you! A lowlife and opportunistic immigrant carpetbagger like your worthless self?
This is the level of your schizophrenia! You are not worth it, anthropophagus!

This is your reality, goat! A man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and stage a scene but was caught out by CCTV. A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail. A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You open your worm-hole to defend gay marriage. Yet you claimed you know the Bible, you gawky mouth! The question is, did your father give birth to you through his ass-hole?

This is the most primitive, God forsaken barbaric and iniquitous country on earth. You are just mixture of she-male sh.its defending the indefensible, maggot mouth!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mustafo: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

Look at your gawky smelling mouth, mr fake americano!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mustafo: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

You are 100% correct, my genuine African American brothers! Don't waste your illustrious time on a fake impish american like him!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

Your mother is the biggest who.re on earth, even in her decrepit old age.
Your father is a she-male baboon.
You are a hybrid gay who.re with rotten core

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
mustafo:

We choose to believe authentic Americans rather than your fake asshole american who don't mean anything here to anyone, weasel! You still haven't addressed points put to you earlier.

You claim Nigeria cannot do without you! A lowlife and opportunistic immigrant carpetbagger like your worthless self?

This is your reality, goat! A man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and stage a scene but was caught out by CCTV. A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail. A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You open your worm-hole to defend gay marriage. Yet you claimed you know the Bible, you gawky mouth! The question is, did your father give birth to you through his ass-hole?

This is the most primitive, God forsaken barbaric and iniquitous country on earth. You are just mixture of she-male sh.its defending the indefensible, maggot mouth!

You've written trash again as the barbarian of the jungle in your primitiveness. Ptui!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

Shut the f**k up! Maggot! Ugly face! angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
mustafo:

Look at your gawky smelling mouth, mr fake americano!
You are very ignorant, smelling i d i o t! Go shower your filthy body! Dusty fool who refuses to get civilized and join hand with other to force the primitive leaders to develop the Nigerian society! lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by tundamartin: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

Jeez! U now own America, modafucker? Just like 'Nigeria couldn't do without you' drivel of yours, sicko?

Anyway, which society 're you talking sh.it about, u mama-ass-screwing imp!

The one living on the sweats of African American from goddamn slavery?
Go on, Fox News doing u a mountain of damage, hell-hole idiot!

I know you're some black-assed nigga telling fibs to the good brodas and sistas of Nigeria raw bullshi.t about utopia America, you goat backside!
U back-stabbing nigga pretending to be white, but in reality a white boot-licking nigga! sh.it hole crawlies, you freak.

I'm done here and have no time for fucking freaks like you.
I call on my African brodas and sistas of Nigeria to flush this all4naija imposter down the loo! He ain't worth a dime!

Now you sonofabitch, back to ur white sh.it hole, you freak!
[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! Maggot! Ugly face! angry lipsrsealed undecided

I don't need to waste time on a maggot like you. I have told you my mind. You can do what you want with it, fake!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

Jeez! U now own America, modafucker? Just like 'Nigeria couldn't do without you' drivel of yours, sicko?

I know you're some black-assed nigga telling fibs to the good brodas and sistas of Nigeria raw bullshi.t about utopia America, you goat backside!
U back-stabbing nigga pretending to be white, but in reality a white boot-licking nigga! sh.it hole crawlies, you freak.

I call on my African brodas and sistas of Nigeria to flush this all4naija imposter down the loo! He ain't worth a dime!

[b][/b]

My genuine African American, you have dealt the fake idiot a mortal blow. Congrats! We know when real American speak!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by pallyking(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

[b][/b]

My bro, pay no heed 2 that psychiatric case. He reasons from his other end waging crazy war with his demented ghost!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by pallyking(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

I don't need to waste time on a maggot like you. I have told you my mind. You can do what you want with it, fake!

Serves the fake americano right with his gutter mouth

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

My genuine African American, you have dealt the fake idiot a mortal blow. Congrats! We know when real American speak!
To you a real African American is known by shitty ghetto writing. Bwahaha... That i d i o t is a thug! I got nothing to do with him. He's a lowlife. An irredeemable nuisance to the society.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

Always writing trash! You don't know my mother neither my father. F**K off! Dirty hole! Your ghetto gangsters are around to help you out not me. I can't condescend low to your childish insults. You are nothing but a primitive lady. lipsrsealed angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

[b][/b]
Shut the f**k, you ghetto black Brit! Stop writing trash!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by tundamartin: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

To you a real African American is known by shitty ghetto writing. Bwahaha... That i d i o t is a thug! I got nothing to do with him. He's a lowlife. An irredeemable nuisance to the society.

Your English is not up to scratch either, you son of a who.re!
Anyway, Tundamartin was using internet language, which is global. He tells the truth about America and his dictum to known is of very high educational standard
Furthermost, Tundamartin is not fake like you, a black pretending to be white! You are a disgrace to your ape-bearing ancestors, dog!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by tundamartin: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k, you ghetto black Brit! Stop writing trash!

What was trash about the home-truth your white-ass licking couldn't understand, gay?

Hey gay, what with the Brit? U got smothing about them too, sh.it-head?

Maybe your state of penury has inhibited global travels and interactions with people, queer!
I hate to repeat myself, u goat backside,

I'm done here and have no time for bleeping freaks like you.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by pallyking(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

You are worse than a thug, you cannibal!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by pallyking(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

What was trash about the home-truth your white-ass licking couldn't understand, gay?

Maybe your state of penury has inhibited global travels and interactions with people, queer!

Bro Martin, we are tired of this fake ameticano all4naija and his black on black xenophobia!
My bro, pay no heed 2 that psychiatric case. He reasons from his other end waging crazy war with his demented ghost!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

Crawl back to the pit of your mother's iniquitous ass, you fake americano!
We pay no heed to you, street urchin! You are a confused yellow dim-witted gay pretending to be whom you are not!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

We pay no heed to you, street urchin! You are a confused yellow dim-witted gay pretending to be whom you are not!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
all4naija:

Always writing trash! You don't know my mother neither my father. F**K off! Dirty hole! Your ghetto gangsters are around to help you out not me. I can't condescend low to your childish insults. You are nothing but a primitive lady. lipsrsealed angry

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
tundamartin:

I've got no time for smelling dark ass like you. Please...
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

Did you say old age? You keep making things up. Bwahaha... Ugly face. I don't like you and the image on your profile.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelberton:

Back off, i d i o t!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2015
angelberton:

You are such disgusting brute and homophobic in nature! You are a primitive human being! Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.