Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (56396 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by CustomSunday: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Greetings to the general public, NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/ SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES. WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC, DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by ilyas26(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obasanjo get dress sense o, nice native
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:

How is that possible when nobody wants to listen to what I say here in the first place? These are leaders who don't have basic understanding of modern development and tend to gravitate toward the primitive ideas of governing a nation and who just seat there to be complimented by poor grassroots.

Imagine Buhari, the dullard, and Obasanjo keep meddling in the affairs of the nation in their aged life without anything to talk about in the area of modern development from them. They seat there with the other leaders to steal and provide rotten infrastructure. The least they do is to see a bitumen robbed on the surface of a cracked earth and go there to commission it as road infrastructure.

Jeez! I cry every time I think about that 'god forsaken land' with too many ignorant citizens who think they are intelligent when they are not. Intelligent people develop their infrastructure. As you can see in the west and other developed nations around the world - the leaders provide better education of the people so that they can fathom ways to progress the society. To get them organized and live a civilized life is difficult for Nigerian leaders to do and I don't know why. What a disgrace of the century and let down of humanity in all capacity. These are the same leaders who would do anything to grab high positions and dictate their savagery to the people. Barbarians who need to be locked up in cages are taking over power in the country and nothing is done about it to get rid of them and usher a generation of people who plan for the future of the country by embracing organized and civilized ideas and bring them into the system.

The useless citizens keep saying Sai Baba! What nonsense is that? That is inability of the citizens to fight for their rights. Dullard and primitiveness have hijacked the future of the youths and the same youths worshiping them in their foolishness. I can't be a part of that Paleolithic age of society and silliness.

In starting to fix things, I would only be able to effect little change that is more or less unimportant in putting the nation on the right direction because I am not in position of power. Those in the top positions are supposed to make sure things are done in a civilized and organized fashion, by making sure the nation receives the best development and plans for the future so that the citizens can contribute to humanity and create a better world. That is not happening. Whenever somebody discusses about it here he is labelled as Uncle Tom or west-ass-worshiper. You are all f**King idiots who hate good life and to create organized society. Bunch of annoying animals who refuse to change for the better. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

I used to compliment the people hoping they will change for the better one day only to see them getting worse and repeating them same old sh*ts! Jeez! All of you are very disgraceful to humanity. Filthy human beings! Barbarians of the 21st century!

Did I forget you are also an angel? What an angel with grubby mouth! Spare me your holier than thou balderdash!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
flofields:

Did I forget you are also an angel? What an angel with grubby mouth! Spare me your holier than thou balderdash!
You see, this is the problem with Nigerians - always justifying bad situation with other people's condition. You twerp! Barbarians! lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mensdept: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
The victors of the civil war and coups, see them, old and still running the country year in year out. They no de tire
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mustafo: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:

You see, this is the problem with Nigerians - always justifying bad situation with other people's condition. You twerp! Barbarians! lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Are you not a Nigerian, scoundrel?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2015
mustafo:

Are you not a Nigerian, scoundrel?
Whatever! I am not your type of Nigerians who are primitive and want to remain barbarians!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! I am not your type of Nigerians who are primitive and want to remain barbarians!

So you are related to Nigeria in some primitive and barbarian way, you donkey dung!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

So you are related to Nigeria in some primitive and barbarian way, you donkey dung!
What are you talking about, you prick?! angry lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
What are you talking about, you prick?! angry lipsrsealed

Mr white blackman, did you miss something, asshole?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:

Look jerk, I ain't got time for your rotten mouth! Scram!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

Mr white blackman, did you miss something, asshole?
I feel sorry for ya! You are blind to modernity and I leave you to your primitiveness. Ignoring to change for the better is not helping the society in this present generation of things. I hate when you cry foul whenever I laugh at your savagery!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2015
flofields:

Look jerk, I ain't got time for your rotten mouth! Scram!!!
F**k off! You smelling human in your dirty environment you refuse to clean up! Jeez! What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 09, 2015
What is the problem with Nigerians?! Why can't they reason with their brain and live a civilized life? Jeez! They are all annoying to me! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
I feel sorry for ya! You are blind to modernity and I leave you to your primitiveness. Ignoring to change for the better is not helping the society in this present generation of things. I hate when you cry foul whenever I laugh at your savagery!

You may not be residing in Nigeria but so I am and many more others on this forum.
That does not entitle you to abuse Nigerians or talk them down as if you are not a black man!
You are not entitled to any claim of superiority, scumbag!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
F**k off! You smelling human in your dirty environment you refuse to clean up! Jeez! What is wrong with you?

Typical of your mucky mouth!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

You may not be residing in Nigeria but so I am and many more others on this forum.
That does not entitle you to abuse Nigerians or talk them down as if you are not a black man!
You are not entitled to any claim of superiority, scumbag!
Shut the f**k up for once and listen to what I have to say! You are getting on my nerves with your primitive talks. You are encouraging backwardness and barbarism here. I don't find you interesting at all. Please, you have to stop patronizing ignorance. Learn to live organized life and get civilized for goodness sake.

That Nigerian society cannot continue like that. It is very filthy and must be cleaned up of the dirt and savagery. The leaders are bunch of useless human beings disgracing that country to the the world. I am tired of that. Jeez! angry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

Typical of your mucky mouth!
Please, go and do something about the Nigerian environment. You all have been voting for those old primitive leaders who mess up that nation and hijack the future of the youths. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by kane33: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by billyG(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
When a wise man meets with a cunning man... grin

PRESIDENT BUHARI RECEVIES OBASANJO 1. President Muhammadu Buhari thank the Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for visiting him at his residence on Wednesday night at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. AUGUST 7

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-obasanjo-visits-buhari/

Food don done for the e-wailers grin
We dnt knew what was discussed later Olisa Metuh,taniods ,wailers & there newpapers will come tomorrow with webs of lies.that obj is negotiating a softlanding.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up for once and listen to what I have to say! You are getting on my nerves with your primitive talks. You are encouraging backwardness and barbarism here. I don't find you interesting at all. Please, you have to stop patronizing ignorance. Learn to live organized life and get civilized for goodness sake.

That Nigerian society cannot continue like that. It is very filthy and must be cleaned up of the dirt and savagery. The leaders are bunch of useless human beings disgracing that country to the the world. I am tired of that. Jeez! angry lipsrsealed undecided

You are a disgrace to the black people. What is your station in your adopted country?
What is the nature of that society? Gay marriages, paedophilia, schizophrenia, drug culture;
blacks being killed by cops and whites with impunity as if black life does not matter;
and a life of extreme poverty.
Listen fake white man, Nigeria is a developing country and most countries in her stage experienced similar problems.
She will solve them eventually.
In the meantime we don't need a pretender like you to preach "holier than thou", you nefarious urchin!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
Please, go and do something about the Nigerian environment. You all have been voting for those old primitive leaders who mess up that nation and hijack the future of the youths. cry cry cry cry cry

You are not worth it, grubby mouth!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 6fit(f): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN

OBJ don carry Yaradua wife matter go meet PMB....d dramma don start
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by 6fit(f): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2015
chymystique:
You Mean APE visits SNAIL grin

Abeg in the last pics wetin and where PMB dey scratch for hin back? cheesycheesycheesy

e dey scrach his nyansh...but y e dey scrach his nyansh??
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:

Tell me which country you reside and I will tell you what you, maggot with pit mouth!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

You are a disgrace to the black people. What is your station in your adopted country?
What is the nature of that society? Gay marriages, paedophilia, schizophrenia, drug culture;
blacks being killed by cops and whites with impunity as if black life does not matter;
and a life of extreme poverty.
Listen fake white man, Nigeria is a developing country and most countries in her stage experienced similar problems.
She will solve them eventually.
In the meantime we don't need a pretender like you to preach "holier than thou", you nefarious urchin!
I am neither black nor white. I am in-between and colorblind. You are a racist by bringing race into the argument and most of you do that when you don't have facts to present. I didn't adopt any country, you blabber. You have a problem of insecurity and I am not going to pay attention to that because you choose to feel inferior to yourself.

Gays aren't raping people like your pastors back in Nigeria who claim to be holier-than-thou. The government of your country keeps passing laws that support pedophile (have you forgotten the marriage act passed by the Nigerian congress?). The rate at which evils are being committed in that society shows that they have mental issues that need urgent attention and I can tell you the number suffering from schizophrenic condition among them is extremely large. You needed not to be reminded that Nigerians are drug moles every where they are around the world. They are being jailed in South Africa, European nations, beheaded in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, etc. Here you are trying to exonerate them and point fingers at those who are better off than them. That is very laughable of your imbecilic nature. The earlier you know that the better for you to move on with your pathetic life.

Most blacks who are being killed by the police in States failed to obey the police in most cases. I agree there are things which need to be addressed between the police and black community but the generality of black thuggish life is not helping matter. Those who know the American police know there is need for many black male to follow the demands of the police politely. The same black people you are using as an example here kill police men and women and that is not helping the society to look into the case presented on excessive use of force used on the people or systematic profiling of black men, most especially, those who do things in primitive manners. For example, if I am stopped by the police and asked to step out of the car I will do it as requested by the officer and not argue with him. The black community needs to start educating the young African American male on respecting the police and the government will have to make sure the policing is done appropriately and those officers found abusing their positions should be prosecuted and made to face the law.

You speak out of your a s s as if whites aren't being killed by cops and black people. Indeed, the number of blacks killed in that great nation is from black-on-black gun crimes. Some of them just behaved like primitive Africans at times and that doesn't speak good of the black community. Those who understand the problem knows that there is need for the reeducation and proper campaign for the building of the black community to be useful to the society because leaving that part behind is not helping the nation. The refusal to have quality education or reject it altogether is alarming among African Americans. Something needs to be done and it is more complicated than what the general news portray it to be.

Black life matters that is the reason why both black and white people have protested for the inhuman treated to stop and address the underlying causes. This is not Nigeria where problems aren't solved due to negligence by the leaders who are primitive. You need to ask yourself why America remains a great nation due to this ability to make change for the better. That is due to the fact the people look for ways to find solutions to their problems. They don't just seat down and fold their arms waiting for fairy to do that for them like in Nigeria or blame colonial master for them.

What an excuse to use when referring to Nigeria as a developing country. Even most developing countries in the Nigeria's group are doing better. That is a nation which is supposed to be in the developing nation group of South Korea(now in the developed nations category), Malaysia(in the second world category), Singapore(now in the developed nations category), Qatar, etc in the past. Here you are defending it with its poor infrastructure while the barbaric leaders are stealing the huge oil fund for their own personal gains. It is time you start to reason like an intelligent human being. Why is it now you have to claim Nigeria is a developing nation? Only when it suites your argument to defend the backwardness and failure to advance the people. You twerp! Dumb! angry lipsrsealed

I am not a pretender. I don't understand how that even make any sense in this argument. I am telling you to fix the sh*thole and develop the people so that there can be a better world. Boko Haram is messing up the North and human rituals, cannibals, rotten infrastructure(South Africans always use that to laugh at the people all the time here), smelling and dirty human beings the government refuses to do something about by not providing them the basic facilities and empower them to take good care of themselves, too many savages roaming the streets, bad government, a dullard is voted into presidential power who possibly hijacks the future of the youths in his illiteracy, the filthy environment is oozing out diseases which are dangerous to the reasoning and well-being of the citizens to think themselves out of their present poor conditions. How can somebody reason properly in an obnoxious environment like Nigeria's? The more you comprehend that the better for you to start realizing I am not pretending to point the issues of the society of Nigeria to you. The only pretender here is you for refusing to agree they exist and do nothing about them than continuously praise the people in their suffering. That is what I called 'the evil mastermind and hypnotizing of Africans with magical lies'. It is the same thing the bad leaders are doing to that nation to keep destroying it in their primitiveness without knowing very well it is not good for the society and the world. Shame on all of you! Ptui!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by shaddoww: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
The next day Moses took his seat to serve as judge for the people, and they stood around him from morning till evening. When his father-in- law saw all that Moses was doing for the people, he said, “What is this you are doing for the people? Why do you alone sit as judge, while all these people stand around you from morning till evening?” Moses answered him, “Because the people come to me to seek God’s will. Whenever they have a dispute, it is brought to me, and I decide between the parties and inform them of God’s decrees and instructions.” Moses’ father-in-law replied, “What you are doing is not good. You and these people who come to you will only wear yourselves out. The work is too heavy for you; you cannot handle it alone. Listen now to me and I will give you some advice, and may God be with you. You must be the people’s representative before God and bring their disputes to him. Teach them his decrees and instructions, and show them the way they are to live and how they are to behave. But select capable men from all the people— men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain—and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. Have them serve as judges for the people at all times, but have them bring every difficult case to you; the simple cases they can decide themselves. That will make your load lighter, because they will share it with you. If you do this and God so commands, you will be able to stand the strain, and all these people will go home satisfied.” Moses listened to his father-in-law and did everything he said. He chose capable men from all Israel and made them leaders of the people, officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. They served as judges for the people at all times. The difficult cases they brought to Moses, but the simple ones they decided themselves. Then Moses sent his father-in-law on his way, and Jethro returned to his own country.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

You are not worth it, grubby mouth!
That statement is coming from the primitive person who hates to change for the better. Always happy in filthiness! I frown at your backwardness!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
flofields:

Tell me which country you reside and I will tell you what you, maggot with pit mouth!
Bwahaha... This is not about me. This is about the primitiveness and filthy development of the country. You can cry me a river. Loser!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by psalmsjob: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN
This reflects who You are really...always wailing about something evil.

I fear no evil as long as i dont see an Undertaker-like of a figure in this lovely presidential photos posing as Mr. President himself.

#SaiChange
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by aishababa(f): 1:06am On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

I am neither black nor white. I am in-between and colorblind. You are a racist by bringing race into the argument and most of you do that when you don't have facts to present. I didn't adopt any country, you blabber. You have a problem of insecurity and I am not going to pay attention to that because you choose to feel inferior to yourself.

Gays aren't raping people like your pastors back in Nigeria who claim to be holier-than-thou. The government of your country keeps passing laws that support pedophile (have you forgotten the marriage act passed by the Nigerian congress?). The rate at which evils are being committed in that society shows that they have mental issues that need urgent attention and I can tell you the number suffering from schizophrenic condition among them is extremely large. You needed not to be reminded that Nigerians are drug moles every where they are around the world. They are being jailed in South Africa, European nations, beheaded in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, etc. Here you are trying to exonerate them and point fingers at those who are better off than them. That is very laughable of your imbecilic nature. The earlier you know that the better for you to move on with your pathetic life.

Most blacks who are being killed by the police in States failed to obey the police in most cases. I agree there are things which need to be addressed between the police and black community but the generality of black thuggish life is not helping matter. Those who know the American police know there is need for many black male to follow the demands of the police politely. The same black people you are using as an example here kill police men and women and that is not helping the society to look into the case presented on excessive use of force used on the people or systematic profiling of black men, most especially, those who do things in primitive manners. For example, if I am stopped by the police and asked to step out of the car I will do it as requested by the officer and not argue with him. The black community needs to start educating the young African American male on respecting the police and the government will have to make sure the policing is done appropriately and those officers found abusing their positions should be prosecuted and made to face the law.

You speak out of your a s s as if whites aren't being killed by cops and black people. Indeed, the number of blacks killed in that great nation is from black-on-black gun crimes. Some of them just behaved like primitive Africans at times and that doesn't speak good of the black community. Those who understand the problem knows that there is need for the reeducation and proper campaign for the building of the black community to be useful to the society because leaving that part behind is not helping the nation. The refusal to have quality education or reject it altogether is alarming among African Americans. Something needs to be done and it is more complicated than what the general news portray it to be.

Black life matters that is the reason why both black and white people have protested for the inhuman treated to stop and address the underlying causes. This is not Nigeria where problems aren't solved due to negligence by the leaders who are primitive. You need to ask yourself why America remains a great nation due to this ability to make change for the better. That is due to the fact the people look for ways to find solutions to their problems. They don't just seat down and fold their arms waiting for fairy to do that for them like in Nigeria or blame colonial master for them.

What an excuse to use when referring to Nigeria as a developing country. Even most developing countries in the Nigeria's group are doing better. That is a nation which is supposed to be in the developing nation group of South Korea(now in the developed nations category), Malaysia(in the second world category), Singapore(now in the developed nations category), Qatar, etc in the past. Here you are defending it with its poor infrastructure while the barbaric leaders are stealing the huge oil fund for their own personal gains. It is time you start to reason like an intelligent human being. Why is it now you have to claim Nigeria is a developing nation? Only when it suites your argument to defend the backwardness and failure to advance the people. You twerp! Dumb! angry lipsrsealed

I am not a pretender. I don't understand how that even make any sense in this argument. I am telling you to fix the sh*thole and develop the people so that there can be a better world. Boko Haram is messing up the North and human rituals, cannibals, rotten infrastructure(South Africans always use that to laugh at the people all the time here), smelling and dirty human beings the government refuses to do something about by not providing them the basic facilities and empower them to take good care of themselves, too many savages roaming the streets, bad government, a dullard is voted into presidential power who possibly hijacks the future of the youths in his illiteracy, the filthy environment is oozing out diseases which are dangerous to the reasoning and well-being of the citizens to think themselves out of their present poor conditions. How can somebody reason properly in an obnoxious environment like Nigeria's? The more you comprehend that the better for you to start realizing I am not pretending to point the issues of the society of Nigeria to you. The only pretender here is you for refusing to agree they exist and do nothing about them than continuously praise the people in their suffering. That is what I called 'the evil mastermind and hypnotizing of Africans with magical lies'. It is the same thing the bad leaders are doing to that nation to keep destroying it in their primitiveness without knowing very well it is not good for the society and the world. Shame on all of you! Ptui!

You have written pure trash from a white view point, yet you claimed to be colour blind, which is deceptive of you. Your hatred for Nigeria has impelled you to generalise and assume facts which you were not able to substantiate with evidence or reference.

It is true gay marriage, paedophilia, schizophrenia, gun crime and insatiable appetite for drug is a way of life in the US. USA remains the largest consumer of not only South American but global illicit drugs.

Blacks and Native Americans have suffered untold discrimination and persecution, including murdering their leaders. The struggle for equality has been as depressing as is the savagery of the oppressors, which is something Southern folks, including the racist police force are reluctant to let go.

What were the country-wide protests titled "Black Life Matters" all about if not police brutality and selective approach to law enforcement? Some of the victims were shot from the back, choked to death and even teenagers, both males and females were not spared brutality. Some of these incidents were captured on camera and CCTV.

The gun-ho and in-bred capacity for savagery and brutality knew no bounds as schools, super markets, army barracks etc. have become war zones. This barbarism had been taken across international boundaries with drone attacks murdering innocent civilians and invasions of numerous weaker nations. The resultant being the countless deaths, untold human sufferings, which continue to date.

There is corruption among law makers and departments of government. Some have been prosecuted and others are pending!
There is unbridled influence-buying in Congress that the US government is controlled by the richest 1%. The so-called "great nation" (USA) is at the service of Israel due to mortal fear of The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which controls US government! The US government is like a big prostitute at the service of its clients but becomes infected with vices! What a corrupt contraption, this USA!

Here you are with a savage mouth painting Nigeria black! Are you kidding me?

You are nothing but a white-ass licker and apologist for all things wrong with the US.

Try and solve the problems in your own backyard and let Nigerians solve theirs.

It is evident from your frothing mouth that you have a pathological hatred for Nigerians, which begs the question: what are you doing on this site?

You are a virulent bug and a megalomania with a false sense of self-worth! Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole, bragging silly ape!

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by susanokopi(f): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2015
aishababa:

You have written pure trash from a white view point, yet you claimed to be colour blind, which is deceptive of you. Your hatred for Nigeria has impelled you to generalise and assume facts which you were not able to substantiate with evidence or reference.

It is true gay marriage, paedophilia, schizophrenia, gun crime and insatiable appetite for drug is a way of life in the US. USA remains the largest consumer of not only South American but global illicit drugs.

Blacks and Native Americans have suffered untold discrimination and persecution, including murdering their leaders. The struggle for equality has been as depressing as is the savagery of the oppressors, which is something Southern folks, including the racist police force are reluctant to let go.

What were the country-wide protests titled "Black Life Matters" all about if not police brutality and selective approach to law enforcement? Some of the victims were shot from the back, choked to death and even teenagers, both males and females were not spared brutality. Some of these incidents were captured on camera and CCTV.

The gun-ho and in-bred capacity for savagery and brutality knew no bounds as schools, super markets, army barracks etc. have become war zones. This barbarism had been taken across international boundaries with drone attacks murdering innocent civilians and invasions of numerous weaker nations. The resultant being the countless deaths, untold human sufferings, which continue to date.

There is corruption among law makers and departments of government. Some have been prosecuted and others are pending!
There is unbridled influence-buying in Congress that the US government is controlled by the richest 1%. The so-called "great nation" (USA) is at the service of Israel due to mortal fear of The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which controls US government! The US government is like a big prostitute at the service of its clients but becomes infected with vices! What a corrupt contraption, this USA!

Here you are with a savage mouth painting Nigeria black! Are you kidding me?

You are nothing but a white-ass licker and apologist for all things wrong with the US.

Try and solve the problems in your own backyard and let Nigerians solve theirs.

It is evident from your frothing mouth that you have a pathological hatred for Nigerians, which begs the question: what are you doing on this site?

You are a virulent bug and a megalomania with a false sense of self-worth! Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole, bragging silly ape!

Thought provoking, deep and epic!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.