Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (56381 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by gibsonpally: 1:38am On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
That statement is coming from the primitive person who hates to change for the better. Always happy in filthiness! I frown at your backwardness!

In primitive society people don't wake up one morning and go into school full of children and start blowing them up; or go into super-markets and start killing shoppers; or live in fear of a racist cop shooting you in the back and framing the evidence!

Who is primitive, you smutty son of a gun!

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 10, 2015
aishababa:

You have written pure trash from a white view point, yet you claimed to be colour blind, which is deceptive of you. Your hatred for Nigeria has impelled you to generalise and assume facts which you were not able to substantiate with evidence or reference.

It is true gay marriage, paedophilia, schizophrenia, gun crime and insatiable appetite for drug is a way of life in the US. USA remains the largest consumer of not only South American but global illicit drugs.

Blacks and Native Americans have suffered untold discrimination and persecution, including murdering their leaders. The struggle for equality has been as depressing as is the savagery of the oppressors, which is something Southern folks, including the racist police force are reluctant to let go.

What were the country-wide protests titled "Black Life Matters" all about if not police brutality and selective approach to law enforcement? Some of the victims were shot from the back, choked to death and even teenagers, both males and females were not spared brutality. Some of these incidents were captured on camera and CCTV.

The gun-ho and in-bred capacity for savagery and brutality knew no bounds as schools, super markets, army barracks etc. have become war zones. This barbarism had been taken across international boundaries with drone attacks murdering innocent civilians and invasions of numerous weaker nations. The resultant being the countless deaths, untold human sufferings, which continue to date.

There is corruption among law makers and departments of government. Some have been prosecuted and others are pending!
There is unbridled influence-buying in Congress that the US government is controlled by the richest 1%. The so-called "great nation" (USA) is at the service of Israel due to mortal fear of The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which controls US government! The US government is like a big prostitute at the service of its clients but becomes infected with vices! What a corrupt contraption, this USA!

Here you are with a savage mouth painting Nigeria black! Are you kidding me?

You are nothing but a white-ass licker and apologist for all things wrong with the US.

Try and solve the problems in your own backyard and let Nigerians solve theirs.

It is evident from your frothing mouth that you have a pathological hatred for Nigerians, which begs the question: what are you doing on this site?

You are a virulent bug and a megalomania with a false sense of self-worth! Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole, bragging silly ape!

White this white that! Always blaming them for your inability! The worse thing is that you are just one backward individual trying hard to look relevant when you are not. I didn't bring race issue into this argument you did. The fact that you are insecure makes things a little bit difficult to get across to you. Your lack of common sense is patronizing and I hate to tell you how silly you sound in your post.

I don't have hatred for Nigeria but I don't like the reason why the people choose to remain primitive when they could have made changes and develop the society. It is a shame most of you are too ignorant and unintelligent to understand what I am talking about here. The same people would cry foul when you tell them about their backward society yet refuse to do something about it. Praising sh*t is what you are doing here in your barbaric nature. That is a big shame on you. I can see you aren't even living in the filthy nation you love so much, you f**King asshole!

I have presented evidence before and it is sad you can't graspe a thing from it in your primitiveness, you uncivilized dark bottom. You expect me to compliment you for stupidity and I am not going to do that. Never in my civilized nature would I do that.

Gay marriage has no bad things attach to it, only that you can't accept freedom for all and here you are blaming others of oppression. That is very funny of you. I don't think you even understand yourself though. Before you talk about persecution the Africans are worse off in that area. The society where humans are still kept as slave in 21st century, no human rights for the people, no respect for the poor to be somebody and plan to uplift then from their poverty and you are talking about oppression. Many of you are running down to USA from your filthy environment in Nigeria and you have the smelling gut to sh*t-talk about the great USA. Please, address the baby factories, cannibalism, Boko Haram, militant, human beheading, human rituals, etc in the Nigerian society first before I would even have a look at your argument. You have forgotten the pedophile law passed by the Nigerian congress to molest young girls by given them out in marriage early and that is not acceptable in any developed country. You are talking trash here when I see the number of r a p e cases on Nairaland alone increases and it makes that society to look like the r a p e capital of the world.

You expect the police to be silent and not act when there is trouble in the neighborhood. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. A liar and a hater. The type who tells lies to look relevant. There is nothing that differentiate you from a swindler who lives on other people's fortune. You are clearly dense!

The case of the black man who refuses to obey the police caused him his death. It is as simple as living the area as the police orders him to do but he refuses. The fact that he's dead can also be related to other complication despite the fact he says he can't breathe. A black man kills two police men in New York city and you don't mention that. You are quick to point accusing fingers when black is killed and you are ready to protest it.

The savagery of most Nigerians are unquantifiable. I can see you have no idea what the definition of savagery means. The society you come from is so disorganized that animals in the bush can do better. Cannibalism is the order of the day, etc. A nation where the is no good roads, water supply, electricity, housing, etc and you keep bowling it. What more can I say about the backwardness and the inability of the people to live a civilized life? That is what you have been supporting all along all in the name of defending Africa and defending primitiveness. Instead of you asking for ways to move the people forward and develop the society as I have always do you are here praising barbarism.

What is wrong in having hatred for dirty environment? Do you expect me to like Nigeria in its backwardness and the people who refuse to get civilized? I am not your type, a classless individual who lives and eat garbages! Please, excuse me of your rabid condition.

You are the most idiotic, irredeemable and discouraging African I have ever seen. Your look for failure is nauseating and you are possibly a jungle person who hasn't travelled around the world to see how a functional development is carried out.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mustafo: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

White this white that! Always blaming them for your inability! The worse thing is that you are just one backward individual trying hard to look relevant when you are not. I didn't bring race issue into this argument you did. The fact that you are insecure makes thing a little bit difficult to get across to you. You lack of common sense is patronizing and I hate to tell you how silly you sound in your post.

I don't have hatred for Nigeria but I don't like the reason why the people choose to remain primitive when they could have makes changes and develop the society. It is a shame most of you are too ignorant and unintelligent to understand what I am talking about here. The same people would cry foul when you tell them about the backward yet refuse to do something about it. That is what you are doing here in your barbaric nature. That is a big shame on you. I can see you aren't even living in the filthy nation, you f**King asshole!

I have presented evidence before and it is sad you couldn't grasped a thing from it in your primitiveness, you uncivilized dark bottom. You expect me to compliment you for stupidity and I am not going to do that. Never in my civilized nature would I do that.

Gay marriage has not bad attach to it, only that you can accept freedom for all and here you are blaming other of oppression. That is very funny of you. I don't think you even understand yourself though. Before you talk about persecution the Africans are worse off. The society where humans are still kept as slave in 21st, no human rights, no respect for poor and plan to uplift then and you are talking about oppression. Many of you are running down to USA from your filthy environment in Nigeria and you have the smelling gut to sh*t about the great USA. Please, address the baby factories, cannibalism, Boko Haram, militant, beheading, human rituals, etc in the Nigerian society first before I would even have a look at your argument. You have forgotten the pedophile law passed by the Nigerian congress to molest young girls by given them out in marriage early and that is not acceptable in any developed country. You are talking trash when I see the number of r a p e cases on Nairaland alone and it make that society to look like the r a p e capital of the world.

You expect the police to be silent and expect then to act when there is trouble in the neighborhood. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. A liar and a hater. The type who tell lies to look relevant. There is nothing that differentiate you from a swindler who live on other people's fortune. You are clearly dense!

The case of the black man who refuse to obey the police caused him his death. It is as simple as living the area as the police ordered but he refused. The fact that his died can be related to other complication despite the fact he said he can't breath. Black killed two police in New York cty and you didn't mentioned that. You are quick to point accusing fingers when black is killed and protest. I didn't see you talk about that.

The savagery of most Nigerians are unquantifiable. I can see you have no idea what that definition of savagery means. The society you came from is so disorganized that animals in the bush can do better. Cannibalism is the order of the day, etc. A nation where the is no good roads, water supply, electricity, housing,etc. What more can I say about the backwardness and the inability of the people to live a civilized life. That is what you have been supporting all along all in the anme of defending African and defending primitiveness. Instead of you asking for ways to move the nation for and develop the nation as I have always do you are here praising barbarism.

What is wrong in having hatred for dirty environment? Who do you expect me to like Nigerian in its backwardness and people refusing to get civilized? I am not you type, a classless individual who live in and eat garbages! Please, excuse me of you rabid condition.

You are the most idiotic, irredeemable and discouraging African I have ever seen. You look for failure is nauseating and you are possibly a jungle person who have travel around the world and see how a functional development is carried out.

The lady has given a vivid picture of what USA is really like. It is a big wh.ore controlled by corrupt money and doing biddings of a few money-bags and Israel. It is engaged in racist wars around the world. It is the only country to have used nuclear weapon on human populations. How much evil can you get? You sorry excuse for human!

You slimy muck from the pit of hell! Your hatred for Nigeria is a feature of your schizophrenia, you gutter dog! Physician cure yourself first, you rabid dog! Nigeria can do well without your silly patronage! You are as trashy as the slimy muck out of your foul stinking slit of a mouth, jackass!

aishababa:

You have written pure trash from a white view point, yet you claimed to be colour blind, which is deceptive of you. Your hatred for Nigeria has impelled you to generalise and assume facts which you were not able to substantiate with evidence or reference.
It is true gay marriage, paedophilia, schizophrenia, gun crime and insatiable appetite for drug is a way of life in the US. USA remains the largest consumer of not only South American but global illicit drugs.
Blacks and Native Americans have suffered untold discrimination and persecution, including murdering their leaders. The struggle for equality has been as depressing as is the savagery of the oppressors, which is something Southern folks, including the racist police force are reluctant to let go.
What were the country-wide protests titled "Black Life Matters" all about if not police brutality and selective approach to law enforcement? Some of the victims were shot from the back, choked to death and even teenagers, both males and females were not spared brutality. Some of these incidents were captured on camera and CCTV.
The gun-ho and in-bred capacity for savagery and brutality knew no bounds as schools, super markets, army barracks etc. have become war zones. This barbarism had been taken across international boundaries with drone attacks murdering innocent civilians and invasions of numerous weaker nations. The resultant being the countless deaths, untold human sufferings, which continue to date.
There is corruption among law makers and departments of government. Some have been prosecuted and others are pending!
There is unbridled influence-buying in Congress that the US government is controlled by the richest 1%. The so-called "great nation" (USA) is at the service of Israel due to mortal fear of The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which controls US government! The US government is like a big prostitute at the service of its clients but becomes infected with vices! What a corrupt contraption, this USA!
Here you are with a savage mouth painting Nigeria black! Are you kidding me?
You are nothing but a white-ass licker and apologist for all things wrong with the US.
Try and solve the problems in your own backyard and let Nigerians solve theirs.
It is evident from your frothing mouth that you have a pathological hatred for Nigerians, which begs the question: what are you doing on this site?
You are a virulent bug and a megalomania with a false sense of self-worth! Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole, bragging silly ape!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mustafo: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
gibsonpally:

In primitive society people don't wake up one morning and go into school full of children and start blowing them up; or go into super-markets and start killing shoppers; or live in fear of a racist cop shooting you in the back and framing the evidence!

Tell the son of a who.re home truth!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
mustafo:

The lady has given a vivid picture of what USA is really like. It is a big wh.ore controlled by corrupt money and doing biddings of a few money-bags and Israel. It is engaged in racist wars around the world. It is the only country to have used nuclear weapon on human populations. How much evil can you get? You sorry excuse for human!

You slimy muck from the pit of hell! Your hatred for Nigeria is a feature of your schizophrenia, you gutter dog! Physician cure yourself first, you rabid dog! Nigeria can do well without your silly patronage! You are as trashy as the slimy muck out of your foul stinking slit of a mouth, jackass!

Do people even make use of their brain to reason here? Which nation on earth economy is not controlled by the big banks and big shots? You are only excising your ignorant and shallow understanding of how the world works. If you think the great USA is going to leave its interest and starts serving your smelling and primitive ego you think wrong.

This over eulogize Jews control the USA affairs is not completely true. The Jews don't cast their votes for USA president alone but the American people do. It is their choice only. If because their are Jews in high places like many other white people makes you think they control everything you are dead on arrival. A simpleton indeed!

USA doesn't wake up one day and start testing its atomic bomb on Japan, you i d i o t! The use of the nuclear bombs on that nation in world war II is understandable. It is war the Empire refuses to surrender and to have caused more casualties for the American army and the Japanese the nuclear bomb prevented that to happen by destroying several thousand of lives and bringing the war to an end. In the long run it saves more lives than you think. You have no argument there. You are another blatant fool who is always looking for ways to blame USA for all troubles, even the inability of Nigerians to develop the society.

You douchebag with a filthy armpits. The last time you have your bath is months ago. A ragtag slowpoke carrying bow and arrows about in the jungle of Africa to hunt animals. You dirty poacher! The police would soon get hold on you.

You are all braggarts! Nigeria can't do well without me. If it can as you claim. Why is that not happening now? For how long am I going to be hearing of that nonsense when nothing is done to fix the nation's development? Bunch of liars. You are a supporter of dullard for a presidential position and he is there like a mental health patient possibly having Parkinson disease. Unrepentant b i t c h! You t w a t!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
gibsonpally:

You are joking! Not the Nigeria I have seen. Life is not even safe on the streets. A place where bombs are used for shops and banks robbery operations. A place where human beheading and cannibalism are rife. Baby factories(what do that mean to you?). Instead of building factories for goods Nigerians are building 'baby factories' to produce babies for cannibalism and human rituals!. You should be ashamed of yourself. Stop being petulant and address your primitive people. Savages!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by amakasul(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
Do people even make use of their brain to reason here? Which nation on earth economy is not controlled by the big banks and big shots? You are only excising your ignorant and shallow understanding of how the world works. If you think the great USA is going to leave its interest and starts serving your smelling and primitive ego you think wrong.

This over eulogize Jews control the USA affairs is not completely true. The Jews don't cast their votes for USA president alone but the American people do. It is their choice only. If because their are Jews in high places like many other white people makes you think they control everything you are dead on arrival. A simpleton indeed!

USA doesn't wake up one day and start testing its atomic bomb on Japan, you i d i o t! The use of the nuclear bombs on that nation in world war II is understandable. It is war the Empire refuses to surrender and to have caused more casualties for the American army and the Japanese the nuclear bomb prevented that to happen by destroying several thousand of lives and bringing the war to an end. In the long run it saves more lives than you think. You have no argument there. You are another blatant fool who is always looking for ways to blame USA for all troubles, even the inability of Nigerians to develop the society.

You douchebag with a filthy armpits. The last time you have your bath is months ago. [s]A ragtag slowpoke carrying bow and arrows about in the jungle of Africa to hunt animals. You dirty poacher![/s] The police would soon get hold on you.

You are all braggarts! Nigeria can't do well without me. If it can as you claim. Why is that not happening now? For how long am I going to be hearing of that nonsense when nothing is done to fix the nation's development? Bunch of liars. You are a supporter of dullard for a presidential position and he is there live a mental patient possibly having Parkinson disease. Unrepentant b i t c h! You Arrow!

Is your sense in order at all? You didn't hear of an American that fraudulent went to Zimbabwe to Kill a famous lion?
Who are you that Nigeria cannot do without? You are a fraudster, you diseased hog!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by bigbonecrush: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

You douchebag with a filthy armpits. The last time you have your bath is months ago. A ragtag slowpoke carrying bow and arrows about in the jungle of Africa to hunt animals. You dirty poacher! The police would soon get hold on you.

You are all braggarts! Nigeria can't do well without me. If it can as you claim. Why is that not happening now? For how long am I going to be hearing of that nonsense when nothing is done to fix the nation's development? Bunch of liars. You are a supporter of dullard for a presidential position and he is there live a mental patient possibly having Parkinson disease. Unrepentant b i t c h! You Arrow!

You are the most unrepentant down-at-heel vulture I ever came across. Have you ever heard of the following: WALL STREET, AIPAC, BLACK LIVES MATTER, KU KLUX KLAN, NATIVE AMERICAN, GAY MARRIAGE, DECRIMINALIZED CANNABIS, etc. These are just the tip of ills devastating the evil whor.re society.

1% of the top richest people in America control Wall Street. Majority of these are members of AIPAC which controls bulk of campaign funding for congressional and even Republican presidential elections.

The payback is unconditional support for Israel despite the inhuman ‘open-jail’ of over one and half million people in Gaza and meaningless and valueless lives Palestinians have been rendered by US arms and policies dictated by Israel and AIPAC, you clueless sheep!

The US is currently waging racist wars in the Middle East so that Israel could be safe. Obama has tried to stand against apartheid Israel but has been disgraced, condemned and rudely treated by Netanyahu, Republican members of Congress and AIPAC.

TV commercials are being waged against Obama's nuclear deal with Iran by AIPAC. You are an inconsequential ignoramus!

Typical of mindless and thoughtless heap of human waste like you to twist history of second world to suit your propaganda! Why didn't the US drop the weapon on Germany? Japan was waging a conventional war like everybody else? Why did US drop it on non-combatants?

It was genocide in its worst form and a crime against humanity that has stood the test of time. You should hide your awful head in shame to judge one life more superior than another!

I tell you why it was dropped on Japan and not Germany. Japan is non-white and Germany is white! It was a conscienceless and racially selective use of the bomb. Racism is endemic and we are still witnessing it in one of the war zones in the US: Ferguson, Missouri!

Nigeria cannot do without you? Like seriously? You low-class and opportunistic carpetbagger? Who are you, swine?

You faulted some Nigerians who wanted to migrate to the US as if you own the country of USA! Lest you forget, only Native Americans are the aboriginals. Everyone else is an immigrant! USA is a country of immigrants. Neither you nor your parents are original but immigrants or descendants!

Either you migrated there or your parents or forebears did! The settled Nigerians in the US have every bit a right as your roguish self! I don't hear or see them make the rabid dog's noise you are making, knave!

Who is primitive and barbaric then, you rotten piece of dried sh.it?
If ever there was a cannibal alive today, there is none greater than you and your family of scavengers, putrid vulture!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by disumusa: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Trailblazer1:
The baboon of Ota is always seeking relevance.

Obj pack well jare, you don expire undecided
pls just name any personality you can equate with obj in se. then I will prove you wright or wrong
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
bigbonecrush:

You are the most unrepentant down-at-heel vulture I ever came across. Have you ever heard of the following: WALL STREET, AIPAC, BLACK LIVES MATTER, KU KLUX KLAN, NATIVE AMERICAN, GAY MARRIAGE, DECRIMINALIZED CANNABIS, etc. These are just the tip of ills devastating the evil whor.re society.

1% of the top richest people in America control Wall Street. Majority of these are members of AIPAC which controls bulk of campaign funding for congressional and even Republican presidential elections.

The payback is unconditional support for Israel despite the inhuman ‘open-jail’ of over one and half million people in Gaza and meaningless and valueless lives Palestinians have been rendered by US arms and policies dictated by Israel and AIPAC, you clueless sheep!

The US is currently waging racist wars in the Middle East so that Israel could be safe. Obama has tried to stand against apartheid Israel but has been disgraced, condemned and rudely treated by Netanyahu, Republican members of Congress and AIPAC.

TV commercials are being waged against Obama's nuclear deal with Iran by AIPAC. You are an inconsequential ignoramus!

Typical of mindless and thoughtless heap of human waste like you to twist history of second world to suit your propaganda! Why didn't the US drop the weapon on Germany? Japan was waging a conventional war like everybody else? Why did US drop it on non-combatants?

It was genocide in its worst form and a crime against humanity that has stood the test of time. You should hide your awful head in shame to judge one life more superior than another!

I tell you why it was dropped on Japan and not Germany. Japan is non-white and Germany is white! It was a conscienceless and racially selective use of the bomb. Racism is endemic and we are still witnessing it in one of the war zones in the US: Ferguson, Missouri!

Nigeria cannot do without you? Like seriously? You low-class and opportunistic carpetbagger? Who are you, swine?

You faulted some Nigerians who wanted to migrate to the US as if you own the country of USA! Lest you forget, only Native Americans are the aboriginals. Everyone else is an immigrant! USA is a country of immigrants. Neither you nor your parents are original but immigrants or descendants!

Either you migrated there or your parents or forebears did! The settled Nigerians in the US have every bit a right as your roguish self! I don't hear or see them make the rabid dog's noise you are making, knave!

Who is primitive and barbaric then, you rotten piece of dried sh.it?
If ever there was a cannibal alive today, there is none greater than you and your family of scavengers, putrid vulture!

You sound like an Idiot. I don't think you even know what the AIPAC is all about. The fact that you think because it is powerful organ for American and Israeli relationship to fund that nation doesn't mean it dictates who the American people should vote for nor does it put Israeli policy above that of the USA. I have been seeing people carrying this rumor around and saying the GOP is largely sponsored by AIPAC and funding it to dictates who the next American president would. It is all conspiracy theory. Yes, it is a very instrumental thing in the political activities but it doesn't dictate it. There are many Jewish big shots involved with it and so are the white people.

You speak out of your ass because you have little understanding of the way the world works and it is one of the reasons that Nigerian society is not develop. You all lend ears to rumors and lies but refuse to accept the reality of things. Wall Streets is not a bad market and if you thought it is right to get rid of it you thought wrong. It is one of the most successful and well organized modern market in the world and getting rid of it will have a ripple effect on the world economy and many nations might not recover from it in tens of years. Wall Street doesn't prevent you from not making money neither say you can't trade. You are one poor individual looking for ways to blame others for your failure.

You keep bringing history to support your erroneous points. KKK is not a group accepted by the society and its evils throughout history have been seen to be detrimental to advancing humanity and 99% of white are against it. I don't understand why you would have to use the action of few people to define the life of every white person. Before you talk about discrimination you would have to tell me the reason why many black Americans are involved with thug life. Blame that on the white because I can see it is a black problem not white. When one of them is locked up for crime you'll start screaming racism. You shallow-minded person. I am not going to be a part of a generation of people who refuse to change for the better. Rather than do something about the bad situation you complain all the time of discrimination. Why don't we organized ourselves for once and have reasons to present evidence of being discriminated whenever there is such thing carried?

Did you say waging racist war in the Middle East? That is very funny of a person who has no iota of evidence to prove that beyond reasonable doubt. That part of the Middle East is the ancestral home of the Jews and there is no argument about that. The walls and archaeological evidence support that. Most of those Palestinians are not the original dwellers of that land, many are from neighboring Arab states. Those surrounding nations even grab land from them and nobody is talking about that but they want to get rid of Israel from that piece of land all to have Arabs installed their Islamic government there. Most of the original dwellers who are now incorporated into Israel were conquered by Turkey and Islamised and that is one of the reasons why you have a mosque at the Temple Mount. The place has passed through different phases of colonization until it gets to the Brit who restores it to Israel. If you have read a lot about that region history you would understand these facts. I am not here to school you on your ignorance. Instead of you reading up and collate facts here you are carrying about rumor to look relevant.

The German has already surrendered by the time. They even advised the Japanese to lay down their weapons and accept defeat. Meanwhile, if you know what gives rise to the nuclear race you would understand that it is the Nazi Germany that started to research on it. Most of those scientists who left that nation helped to pioneer this atomic bomb. If don't know that now you are told. The consequence of ending the war earlier and reducing human casualties made the USA launch the atomic bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively not because they are not white. Indeed, the Jews helped to build the first atomic bomb and it would have easily been used on Germany if it's not defeated. It seems to have achieved that. I am not going to pay attention to your sentiment about WW II atomic use here. This is about war and all avenues are tried to bring it to an end. The Japanese aren't saying otherwise but you who know nothing is crying foul play. You i d i o t!

You say in your previous post that Nigeria doesn't need me to succeed and that is the major reason I let you understand it cannot progress without me. Those who can reason out where the problems are stemming from and ready to find solutions to move the society forward. That is what that statement is all about when I talk about ME. You twerp!

I am in particular talking about you. You claim the Nigerian society is good yet you aren't living there. The worse is that you possibly live in the USA you are trying to pull down here. What an irony though. You have a brain of a fish that can easily be baited with a hook of worm. What an excuse every one is immigrants. You say that because it only suites you. Nigeria is for immigrants and it is a sad thing nobody wants to migrate there because of the filthy environment and dangerous society. The earlier you fix it the better for you immigration idea to work.

That is called isolated incidence. You are using perhaps a mentally ill people to defend your points. The same have happened over and over again in Borno stat in Nigeria. Chibok girl case is even worse. Bwahaha... stop point accusing finger at those doing better than you while the others three are pointing right back at you. I d i o t!

You are primitive for refusing to develop and put in place basic and functional infrastructure. You are when you fail to get organized and lead a civilized life. It is also when you go against things that can move humanity forward and use ancient traditions and religion to build the society, etc. If you don't know Nigeria is a primitive society you aren't human in any position to talk about who is primitive here.

Listen, dude, you need to get out of your silliness and aberrant nature of refusing to move forward and blaming others for your inability. I have had enough of that. It is no longer working! It is time to act and live a civilized life and contribute to humanity.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
amakasul:

Is your sense in order at all? You didn't hear of an American that fraudulent went to Zimbabwe to Kill a famous lion?
Who are you that Nigeria cannot do without? You are a fraudster, you diseased hog!
Huh! You are a cave man. The 'Cecil the lion' case is overwhelmingly condemned by Americans. Indeed, the USA has been in the forefront to stop poaching which is African problem caused by Africans.

Do you know that he paid for the lions as a trophy hunting? You're really an i d i o t to have blamed it on race!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

You sound like an Idiot. I don't think you even know what the AIPAC is all about. The fact that you think because it is powerful organ for American and Israeli relationship to fund that nation doesn't mean it dictates who the American people should vote for nor does it put Israel policy above that of the USA. I have been seeing people carrying this rumor around and saying the GOP is largely sponsored by AIPAC funding and it dictates who the next American president would be is more than a conspiracy theory. Yes, it is a very instrumental thing in the political activities funding but it doesn't dictate it. There are many Jewish big shots involved with it and so are the white people.

You speak out of your ass because you have little understanding of the way the world works and it is one of the reasons that Nigerian society is not develop. You are all lend ears to rumors and lies but refuse to accept the reality of things. Wall Streets is not a bad market and if you thought it is better to get rid of it you thought wrong. It is one of the most successful and well organized modern market and getting rid of it will have a ripple effect that will destroy the world economy and many nations might not recover from it in tens of years. Wall Street doesn't prevent you from not making money neither say you can't trade. You are one poor individual looking for ways to blame others for your failure.

You keep bringing history to support your erroneous points. KKK is not a group accepted by the society and its evils throughout history have been seen to be detrimental to advancing humanity and 99% of white are against it. I don't understand why you would have to use the action of few people to define the life of every white person. Before you talk about discrimination you would have to tell me the reason why many black Americans are involved with thug life. Blame that on the white because I can see it is a black problem not white. When one of them is locked up for crime you'll start screaming racism. You shallow-minded person. I am not going to be a part of a generation of people who refuse to change for the better. Rather than do something about the bad situation you complain all the time of discrimination. Why don't we organized ourselves for once and have reasons to present evidence of being discriminated whenever there is such thing carried?

Did you say waging racist war in the Middle East? That is very funny of a person who has no iota of evidence to prove that beyond reasonable doubt. That part of the Middle East is the ancestral home of the Jews and there is no argument about that. The walls and archaeological evidence support that. Most of those Palestinians are not the original dwellers of that land, many are from neighboring Arab states. Those surrounding nations even grab land from them and nobody is talking about that but they want to get rid of Israel from that piece of land all to have Arabs installed their Islamic government there. Most of the original dwellers who are now incorporated into Israel were conquered by Turkey and Islamised and that is one of the reasons why you have a mosque at the Temple Mount. The place has passed through different phases of colonization until it gets to the Brit who restores it to Israel. If you have read a lot about that region history you would understand these facts. I am not here to school you on your ignorance. Instead of you reading up and collate facts here you are carrying about rumor to look relevant.

The German has already surrendered by the time. They even advised the Japanese to lay down their weapons and accept defeat. Meanwhile, if you know what gives rise to the nuclear race you would understand that it is the Nazi Germany that started to research on it. Most of those scientists who left that nation helped to pioneer this atomic bomb. If don't know that now you are told. The consequence of ending the war earlier and reducing human casualties made the USA launch the atomic bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively not because they are not white. Indeed, the Jews helped to build the first atomic bomb and it would have easily been used on Germany if it's not defeated. It seems to have achieved that. I am not going to pay attention to your sentiment about WW II atomic use here. This is about war and all avenues are tried to bring it to an end. The Japanese aren't saying otherwise but you who know nothing is crying foul play. You i d i o t!

You say in your previous post that Nigeria doesn't need me to succeed and that is the major reason I let you understand it cannot progress without me. Those who can reason out where the problems are stemming from and ready to find solutions to move the society forward. That is what that statement is all about when I talk about ME. You twerp!

I am in particular talking about you. You claim the Nigerian society is good yet you aren't living there. The worse is that you possibly live in the USA you are trying to pull down here. What an irony though. You have a brain of a fish that can easily be baited with a hook of worm. What an excuse every one is immigrants. You say that because it only suites you. Nigeria is for immigrants and it is a sad thing nobody wants to migrate there because of the filthy environment and dangerous society. The earlier you fix it the better for you immigration idea to work.

That is called isolated incidence. You are using perhaps a mentally ill people to defend your points. The same have happened over and over again in Borno stat in Nigeria. Chibok girl case is even worse. Bwahaha... stop point accusing finger at those doing better than you while the others three are pointing right back at you. I d i o t!

You are primitive for refusing to develop and put in place basic and functional infrastructure. You are when you fail to get organized and lead a civilized life. It is also when you go against things that can move humanity forward and use ancient traditions and religion to build the society, etc. If you don't know Nigeria is a primitive society you aren't human in any position to talk about who is primitive here.

Listen, dude, you need to get out of your silliness and aberrant nature of refusing to move forward and blaming others for your inability. I have had enough of that. It is no longer working! It is time to act and live a civilized life and contribute to humanity.

You are as silly as the rubbish you have vomited here. You didn't know that the stock market crash of 2008/9 was caused by corrupt trading and practices of Wall Street and banks?

Obama had to bail them out among so many other US corporations. I hate to be teaching you history of corporate America and politics, ass-wipe! You don't even know the origin of the Bible let alone a confused and self-defeatist defence of Israel or AIPAC.

You claim Nigeria cannot do without you! A lowlife and opportunistic immigrant carpetbagger like your worthless self?
This is the level of your schizophrenia! You are not worth it, anthropophagus!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mariamjane(f): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

You are as silly as the rubbish you have vomited here. You didn't know that the stock market crash of 2008/9 was caused by corrupt trading and practices of Wall Street and banks?

Obama had to bail them out among so many other US corporations. I hate to be teaching you history of corporate America and politics, ass-wipe! You don't even know the origin of the Bible let alone a confused and self-defeatist defence of Israel or AIPAC.

You claim Nigeria cannot do without you! A lowlife and opportunistic immigrant carpetbagger like your worthless self?

@ all4naija, a man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and stage a scene but was caught out by CCTV. A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail. A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You open your worm-hole to defend gay marriage. Yet you claimed you know the Bible, you gawky mouth! The question is, did your father give birth to you through his ass-hole?

This is the most primitive, God forsaken barbaric and iniquitous country on earth. You are just mixture of she-male sh.its defending the indefensible, maggot mouth!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
mariamjane:

@ all4naija, a man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and stage a scene but was caught out by CCTV. A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail. A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You open your worm-hole to defend gay marriage. Yet you claimed you know the Bible, you gawky mouth! The question is, did your father give birth to you through his ass-hole?

This is the most primitive, God forsaken barbaric and iniquitous country on earth. You are just mixture of she-male sh.its defending the indefensible, maggot mouth!
Bwahaha... I think you are sick! You need to have a checkup with your doc! For your information, I am atheist! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
amakasul:

He is a nut case! Don't mind the irregular mouth!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... I think you are sick! You need to have a checkup with your doc! For your information, I am atheist! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who gives your gay mouth a damn about what you believe? It is already evident you are incapable of distinguishing right from wrong, a nut case!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by bashirolu: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

No, you are the sick vermin here!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

Nonsense! You need to educate yourself not me! I have given you insight into the truth of the issues you brought up earlier. It is a shame you still don't have the capacity to learn. Stop telling me about the origin of the bible and that is not all about Israel. Dumb!

When the big banks were failing why didn't you asking question of the cause? I can't help but laugh at you. That is not Wall Street problem, you twerp! At least get your information right rather than beating about the bush to post the wrong message across. It is the normal thing to bail banks out in such situation than to leave it to default on its debt because it the mechanism for transaction, loans and many more important things in the society. Keep making fool of yourself.

Nigeria is a backward country. That is a complete fact and it cannot do without me. When I mean ME, I mean people who are very intelligent to understand the problems of country and find solution to them. You are possibly the most ignorant person from Nigerian jungle! Shame on you for resisting modernity.

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by bashirolu: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
You are joking! Not the Nigeria I have seen. Life is not even safe on the streets. A place where bombs are used for shops and banks robbery operations. A place where human beheading and cannibalism are rife. Baby factories(what do that mean to you?). Instead of building factories for goods Nigerians are building 'baby factories' to produce babies for cannibalism and human rituals!. You should be ashamed of yourself. Stop being petulant and address your primitive people. Savages!

It is called surrogacy, which started in America. Nigerians look down on your partiality for anthropophagy, you wayward Neanderthal. You can't reality, eh?

Check this, a man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and staged a scene but was caught out by CCTV.

A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail.

A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You opened your worm-hole to defend gay marriage? Yet you claimed you know the Bible, you gawky mouth! The question is, did your father give birth to you through his ass-hole? May be he did because your bestiality knows no bounds, worm-hole! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

Who gives your gay mouth a damn about what you believe? It is already evident you are incapable of distinguishing right from wrong, a nut case!
That is coming from a primitive jungle person acting as though civilized. You are i d i o t as well as savage!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
bashirolu:

It is called surrogacy, which started in America. Nigerians look down on your partiality for anthropophagy, you wayward Neanderthal. You can't reality, eh?

Check this, a man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and staged a scene but was caught out by CCTV.

A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail.

A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You opened your worm-hole to defend gay marriage? Yet you claimed you know the Bible, you gawky mouth! The question is, did your father give birth to you through his ass-hole? May be he did because your bestiality knows no bounds, worm-hole! grin grin grin grin

You are really mad! You don't know what surrogate means. It is completely different from baby factories and you don't have a shame to support such savagery of eating babies for food or using them for human rituals. What more can I say of your primitiveness?! Ptui!

Ain't smiling at you, you t w a t! Keep repeating yourself in circumlocution. You daft dwarf!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
bashirolu:

Shut the f**K up, you f**king f**K! Yes, Nigeria cannot do without me. You can cry me a river, if you don't understand what I insinuate with that. angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

Another dumb from the hellhole! Get out here you smelling human being! angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by mariamjane(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
That is coming from a primitive jungle person acting as though civilized. You are i d i o t as well as savage!

This is your reality, goat! A man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and stage a scene but was caught out by CCTV. A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail. A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

He is a nut case! Don't mind the irregular mouth!
You ugly lady. No decent guy would date somebody like you in that live hell fire you called a nation. angry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
mariamjane:

This is your reality, goat! A man woke up and decided to kill as many humans as he could just for pleasure. He went into a motive theatre and spayed people with bullets, killing 12 people. A police man killed a black man and stage a scene but was caught out by CCTV. A woman was aggressively and violently arrested only to die three days later in jail. A KKK operative went into a black church and killed 9 worshipers just for the pleasure of it! Only this week a father married his son in a ceremony officiated by a pastor!

You are gradually becoming like a broken vinyl. I think you need your insanity pills.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Just take a look at the Nigerian leaders images posted on this thread. They look primitive, aged and ugly. How can people like those reason and develop the nation? They would only think of having village chief titles and expect people to bow down to them. They are all bunch of barbarians! Ptui! angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
You are gradually becoming like a broken vinyl. I think you need your insanity pills.

Truth needs to be knocked into your thick skull repeatedly.

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
You are all governed by imbeciles and dumb! A society of savages! A plcae where people refuse to change for the better and advance humanity. Shameless human beings! angry lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
Just take a look at the Nigerian leaders images posted on this thread. They look primitive, aged and ugly. How can people like those reason and develop the nation? They would only think of having village chief titles and expect people to bow down to them. They are all bunch of barbarians! Ptui! angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

You have something against the old too? You are worse than I thought, sh.it heap
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

Truth needs to be knocked into your thick skull repeatedly.

You better see a psychiatrist before it is too late. You know how ragtag the Nigerian insane people look on the streets. My only good advice for you though. You are no brainier!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
angelberton:

You have something against the old too? You are worse than I thought, sh.it heap
No, I haven't! But, leaders who want to continuously meddle in the affairs of the nation in their aged time and have messed up the society I hate. Like those whose images are posted on this thread! They are dumb and discouraging to a new generation of government. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.