Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates (1858 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by tinziemaine(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
This message I got from a lady who said she want people to know the reason for their action: Hello Nigeriacamera, I just want to tell you that it’s not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for the sake of money. Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive but ladies can’t do all that and since we are aware that these men will always need women to enjoy their money with them, there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available for you men and we get paid for our professional services. Or can you people stay without a woman for one month? We are just helping men with our body Times are hard. My parents can’t raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don’t help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my school and even other schools. It is condition that caused it. People should understand that everything has changed .
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by deadZONE: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by ladyF(f): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Haaa
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by abobss(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok.....wats next?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
there is only one reason why a girl will furck more than one diick

[size=20pt]she is a hoe demmit!! angry [/size]
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Okay o!

Kwantinue! undecided

Abi no be your püssy?

Because other girls are doing it you too must follow abi?

Is it every guy that is an armed robber or a yahoo boy? angry

Mumu girls! undecided
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by donholy28(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Story of a university prostitute
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by frankay430(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
money offcuz
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
No be person born this one?
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay o!

Kwantinue! undecided

Abi no be your püssy?

Because other girls are doing it you too must follow abi?

Is it every guy that is an armed robber or a yahoo boy? angry

Mumu girls! undecided

baba don vex grin
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by heayey(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Woman being sha
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by kossyablaze(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by kguyy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Difficult 2 blive some1 actually thought dis.
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

baba don vex grin
Omo nothing concern me o.

When some girls mate dey sell bags,,shoes,,clothes,,foodstuff to make ends meet some just decide say na pussÿ dem wan dey sell. undecided

Na dem sabi. undecided
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by ronald4lif(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
tinziemaine:
This message I got from a lady who said she want
people to know the reason for their action: Hello
Nigeriacamera, I just want to tell you that it’s not our
fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for
the sake of money.
Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive
but ladies can’t do all that and since we are aware
that these men will always need women to enjoy
their money with them, there is nothing bad if we
make ourselves available for you men and we get
paid for our professional services.
Or can you people stay without a woman for one
month? We are just helping men with our body
Times are hard. My parents can’t raise enough
money for my school fees and my accommodation
in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up
and look good like other girls if I don’t help my
self?
Many ladies are doing it here in my school and
even other schools.
It is condition that caused it. People should
understand that everything has changed

We may fault and crucify some ladies as much as we want but a lot of them indulges in sexual immorality for financial gratification so as to be able to go through the daily hurdles of life.

How do one expect a lady who is in a higher institution of learning without her parents supporting her due to their inabilities to raise funds not seek for ways to fund herself even if it involves enduring the pains of sleeping with all kinds of men just to graduate and make a meaning out of life.

One may argue that she can embark on a trade or part time jobs but how many available jobs are there for graduates needless to say an undergraduate. How much are employers of small scale businesses willing to pay an unskilled student in a month that could carter for her basic needs?

Is promiscuity right and should it be encourage? No. Should a female student who's left to fund her education without financial support from loved ones indulge? Maybe No, maybe Yes depending on her predicament.

But if I were a lady without any source of livelihood and I was saddled between the options of either maintaining male friends who'd assist me in sponsoring my education, which is the only ladder to my possible success in life, or abstain and consequently abandon my studies I'd reluctantly opt for the former option that would see me through my education. There are times when life conditions people to do things they wouldn't do or never thought of doing. And judging others doesn't erase our own blemishes.

P.S: I am not encouraging promiscuity, just looking at the bigger picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
well i hope you go fück an AIDS-infested díck too.
#Ho
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Omo nothing concern me o.

When some girls mate dey sell bags,,shoes,,clothes,,foodstuff to make ends meet some just decide say na pussÿ dem wan dey sell. undecided

Na dem sabi. undecided

watin dey pain me pass na say na only gentle innocent guy go come wife them embarassed
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

watin dey pain me pass na say na only gentle innocent guy go come wife them embarassed
Thank God i'm not gentle and innocent.

Are you? grin
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thank God i'm not gentle and innocent.

Are you? grin

I am a wild and dangerous. My future is at stake grin
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

I am a wild and dangerous. My future is at stake grin
Lucky you! gringrin

My own has been blown to the winds and I have no hope of recovering them back. lipsrsealedcry
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lucky you! gringrin

My own has been blown to the winds and I have no hope of recovering them back. lipsrsealedcry

uh
I am lost
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by Shebarh(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
der r other tinz to do apart from selling ya pussy.. plenty job dey naija na pride dey kill all of us
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

uh
I am lost
I know. grin

We are rating how dangerous and bad we are when it comes to girls.

And i'm telling you that my future in that aspect has no compass to find its destination.

Although you know we are joking. cheesy

Rhai? grin
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know. grin

We are rating how dangerous and bad we are when it comes to girls.

And i'm telling you that my future in that aspect has no compass to find its destination.

Although you know we are joking. cheesy

Rhai? grin

yes master! #in jet lee's voice#

I was busy staring at one girl's bo•bs so my mind was wondering at the moment tongue
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

yes master! #in jet lee's voice#

I was busy staring at one girl's bo•bs so my mind was wondering at the moment tongue
On Nairaland?
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by czarr(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why do they have to service every guy na..
Sha na only the wowo ones de do everybody,
The fine ones go just hold one aristo down de collect big salary grin
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
do I have anything to say?
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

On Nairaland?

nah, in real life. That wickeD girl in the next compound..she keeps distracting my godly eyes angry
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

nah, in real life. That wickeD girl in the next compound..she keeps distracting my godly eyes angry
You need a knife? grintongue
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by vizkiz: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

You need a knife? grintongue

"with my EYEs shall I see the god things God created" grin grin
Re: Reason Why We Ladies Sleep With Different M3n – Female Student Narrates by naijaboiy: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

"with my EYEs shall I see the god things God created" grin grin
Weyrey gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend / "Let Me Peep Small" Randy Teacher Begs young Female College Students*photos* / I Need A Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.