Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends (13143 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Its not easy for us to reject them either so they should get a life..seriously. It makes them looks so stup!d when they sit complaining about girls

Lol you treat it like a joke? Really, wont it make them even angry if you just start laughing lol

I let them get to the point of what theyre saying and then say no clearly and politely

Yeah I have had problems with that but you cant bend yourself to spare somebodys feelings, that's too exhausting
Yeah.... Maybe I've been lucky enough not to have met super insistent dudes.... It is pretty stressful actually.

The worst thing is the complaining like you said. Nonsense. Such a turnoff. If I catch a dude complaining about a babe I can never develop feelings for him cause he has just reduced himself to so little. Tbh.

I'm very good at talking I like to think.... So I kinda guide the conversation away. Idk. It's worked thus far. I don't just burst out laughing lol but I say something that will make them laugh or I make fun of myself. It works lol

You're style scares me o! I can only imagine that kinda situation

I'm a middle child so I'm very used to bending. So yeah that's what I've always done since growing up and I find myself doing it outside too. It's hard but that's just my way.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Gurgle(f): 3:31am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah.... Maybe I've been lucky enough not to have met super insistent dudes.... It is pretty stressful actually.

The worst thing is the complaining like you said. Nonsense. Such a turnoff. If I catch a dude complaining about a babe I can never develop feelings for him cause he has just reduced himself to so little. Tbh.

I'm very good at talking I like to think.... So I kinda guide the conversation away. Idk. It's worked thus far. I don't just burst out laughing lol but I say something that will make them laugh or I make fun of myself. It works lol

You're style scares me o! I can only imagine that kinda situation

I'm a middle child so I'm very used to bending. So yeah that's what I've always done since growing up and I find myself doing it outside too. It's hard but that's just my way.

Lool glad you found something that works for you. it sounds good actually, you just steer them away from that side until they get the message

Yeah I tend to get quite forward guys, so I have to just be honest and I prefer it that way, I don't like any ambiguity. So they cant say I have been misleading them

Yeah I used to be like that too but I realized it was messing up my life. Its difficult to change but I have reaped rich rewards by doing such

But if its ok for you I can understand that. Everybody has different circumstances so bending may be more necessary for some than others

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Lool glad you found something that works for you. it sounds good actually, you just steer them away from that side until they get the message

Yeah I tend to get quite forward guys, so I have to just be honest and I prefer it that way, I don't like any ambiguity. So they cant say I have been misleading them

Yeah I used to be like that too but I realized it was messing up my life. Its difficult to change but I have reaped rich rewards by doing such

But if its ok for you I can understand that. Everybody has different circumstances so bending may be more necessary for some than others
I'm jealous. Of your method. I know sometimes I should do that but iono how.... I'm too used to accommodating everyone. Not good sha.

But I'm smarter now then I used to be lol. Thank God for that one at least
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Gurgle(f): 3:40am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm jealous. Of your method. I know sometimes I should do that but iono how.... I'm too used to accommodating everyone. Not good sha.

But I'm smarter now then I used to be lol. Thank God for that one at least

Yeah I definitely get where youre coming from but it just helps to avoid lots of unnecessary situations

A lot of the times the guy isn't even expecting you to say yes, that's why they often approaching you in a really ridiculous manner lol, theyre just trying their luck

And yeah me too. I was really naïve. Hmm definitely have some tips for my daughter lol
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah I definitely get where youre coming from but it just helps to avoid lots of unnecessary situations

A lot of the times the guy isn't even expecting you to say yes, that's why they often approaching you in a really ridiculous manner lol, theyre just trying their luck

And yeah me too. I was really naïve. Hmm definitely have some tips for my daughter lol
Trying their luck you be gambling machine ni

It is well with us all my dear smiley

Gurgle was naive When was this 20 years ago? Cause this madam has seen it all o grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Gurgle(f): 4:07am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Trying their luck you be gambling machine ni

It is well with us all my dear smiley

Gurgle was naive When was this 20 years ago? Cause this madam has seen it all o grin

Lol I haven't seen anything, at all! do you get that impression of me? interesting

yes, it shall always be well smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I haven't seen anything, at all! do you get that impression of me? interesting

yes, it shall always be well smiley
I don't have that impression I'm just teasing. You seem kinda innocent actually, reminds me of myself in the old days grin

Joking again o. I still dey very innocent.

These my jokes are getting lamer as the day goes on smh
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Gurgle(f): 4:16am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I don't have that impression I'm just teasing. You seem kinda innocent actually, reminds me of myself in the old days grin

Joking again o. I still dey very innocent.

These my jokes are getting lamer as the day goes on smh

Hahahahaha very interesting, youre almost making me glad that I cant sleep

I said almost angry nawa for this my insomniac brain
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahahahaha very interesting, youre almost making me glad that I cant sleep

I said almost angry nawa for this my insomniac brain
Dont blame yourself few people can resist talking to me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't say for my mind angry
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by DharmyYinks: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah

Lol ok. btw is your moniker short for Yinka? I keep wondering what it means
ok o

Yep....wats urs??
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:
Tosyne2much.....nice one kiss kiss

Which one you dey do

Vaseline bah undecided
I no fit get wife maaa still dey use vaseline nah tongue
Re: 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends by Jennydoris(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Adesiji77:

LOL @ the bolded

cheesy grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free / Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.