Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola (27180 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / (www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) / Fashola Lied. Tundefashola.com Not Government Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by 989900: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2015
tpiander:

Not entirely correct, depends on context, but in any case, what are the costs of the source materials and any overheads?

This holds true in most cases "tpiander". Actually it does in most inflated construction contracts; take the second Niger River cost for example, or some of the over inflated road projects in Lagos for example.

The Burj Khalifa cost $1.6B in Dubai, it would have been twice that or more in NA or Europe. That's why at times you see 'oyinbos' on Dubai people's case for cheap labour (which they actually still pay more than 9ja). Tell 9ja to construct similar here, you'll be shocked!

The 22,000MW 3 Gorges dam in China at $22-26b vs the cost in NA/Europe vs the costs quoted for new hydro power plants in Nigeria.

I know there are other factors . . . but we know the truth, and honestly I feel lazy typing with a phone this morning. On my computer, I would have shared more facts and figures with you . . . some Nairalanders know some already.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by 989900: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2015
On this Fashola's website issue, we need details -- just so we're not sounding ignorant/pre-emptive.

It could be done for N1m; it could also be done for N100m.

Then we have to question the morality angle.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Splashme: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Fashola sounds more like a thief caught in the act
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by fm7070: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
If Buhari should dare probe only Jonathan's government without including his predecessors and governors since 1999, then, he is a total failure.
The reason why Tinubu and his cohorts will do everything possible (including killing anybody killable) to retain Lagos is to cover up their past
They know for sure that if another party should win Lagos State, all their mess will be exposed. However, that will not last forever. There is political revolution in Nigeria. We are gradually taking our destinies in our hands

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by TheAdvocate(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2015
So Fashola is saying he spends N78million to inform people of his policies abi?

I know yu can have a website for less than N50,000.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by FearGodinall: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Till we see and address corruption hoolisticaly,it will be difficult to get it right. See it beyond administration, individuals and personality. I keep saying, if certain things are reveal in some states and persons there 'll be an earthquake,this is just an ice berg of the whole lots.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by aresa: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lagos state govt published proof of 78m, Fash didn't show us any proof for 10m. This grandstanding won't fly! Fash jobbed us QED.

You want change in our country, start with yourself!

That's not proof in any court of law, proof is the Lagos state government producing official proof of payment in form of written and cashed checks the vendor was paid with.

Beats me why you biafra villagers reason like elementary school kids with zero cognitive skills and sense of reasoning.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by FearGodinall: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
mikidoo1:
I hope Tinubu is not using Ambode to smear BRF! We are behind BRF whether tifnubu likes it or not!
If that's what you think,ask BRF to do needful. Are you not ready to get rid of corruption?
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by aresa: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
CaptPlanet:

Wtf are u going on about? A serving state governor spent 78m of state fund on a personal website and you're calling people trolls and bigots? What happened to common sense? Is it that you're having a hard time with comprehension?
[/s]

Stop ranting like Bingo.

The company involved just stated how much they bidded for the job and how much they were eventually paid so the burden is on the state to show us the payment checks or bank information to show proof of N78 payment. How's that for common sense?

Silly unintelligent village dullards...
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by CaptPlanet(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stop ranting like Bingo.

The company involved just stated how much they bidded for the job and how much they were eventually paid so the burden is on the state to show us the payment checks or bank information to show proof of N78 payment. How's that for common sense?

Silly unintelligent village dullards...

This whole exposé came to light because the LASG said Fash inflated the price of the project to the tune of 78m and posted proof. The governor came out to say that a project initiated in his name firstly, wasn't his. Secondly he claimed he used below 10m for the website without proof.

The company told you how much they got not how much Fash embezzled from the govt.
That's why I said there was no common sense in your earlier post.

If truly fash used 10m, why didn't he show proof? Or did u not also see the document LASG posted? So you expect me to believe the utterances of a Nigerian political without proof and u claim your an intelligent individual?

I'm sorry for you. Honestly I am.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by CaptPlanet(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
aresa:

That's not proof in any court of law, proof is the Lagos state government producing official proof of payment in form of written and cashed checks the vendor was paid with.

Beats me why you biafra villagers reason like elementary school kids with zero cognitive skills and sense of reasoning.

Atleast the state govt produced something to back up their claim. Fash on the other hand only uttered some words and you bought it hook, line and sinker.
I raised issues but your busy calling names and throwing tribal tantrums, instead of you to argue wisely. Isn't that enough to show how biased your analysis are?

It's such a pity that someone like you who claims to be educated will prefer to stoop so low just to make a point.

Shows the level of your reasoning.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Peaceworld(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
He even comes out to say it's N10 million not N78 million. No shame!!!
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by aresa: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:

This whole exposé came to light because the LASG said Fash inflated the price of the project to the tune of 78m and posted proof. The governor came out to say that a project initiated in his name firstly, wasn't his. Secondly he claimed he used below 10m for the website without proof.

The company told you how much they got not how much Fash embezzled from the govt.
That's why I said there was no common sense in your earlier post.

If truly fash used 10m, why didn't he show proof? Or did u not also see the document LASG posted? So you expect me to believe the utterances of a Nigerian political without proof and u claim your an intelligent individual?

I'm sorry for you. Honestly I am.

1. The former governor did not award any contract, a state agency did and that's who you need to send your bogus and ignorant concern to..

2. The vendor claimed they charged 12 million and were paid 10 million, but according to you the former governor took the rest of the money, then the ball is now in the agency's court to tell us who they sent the rest of the money to.

3. The burden is still on the agency to show us payment documentation reflecting 10 or 78 million payment.

They have to show us who they wrote the check/s to, for what amount and who cashed the checks.

Money trail is not an invisible trail or rocket science.

This is basic common sense, not that you and you and your village biafra type have any common sense sha..
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by aresa: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
CaptPlanet:

Atleast the state govt produced something to back up their claim. Fash on the other hand only uttered some words and you bought it hook, line and sinker.
I raised issues but your busy calling names and throwing tribal tantrums, instead of you to argue wisely. Isn't that enough to show how biased your analysis are?

It's such a pity that someone like you who claims to be educated will prefer to stoop so low just to make a point.

Shows the level of your reasoning.
[/s]

If I worked for you and I was paid certain amount, but you claimed otherwise, your only proof in any court of law is payment info, checks and bank statements, not whatever silly crap you wrote in your diary or post on your website..

Payment and bank info is the proof, not your ignorant and bingo rant on NL.

You bore me with your lazy and elementary brain...
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by CaptPlanet(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
aresa:

1. The former governor did not award any contract, a state agency did and that's who you need to send your bogus and ignorant concern to..

2. The vendor claimed they charged 12 million and were paid 10 million, but according to you the former governor took the rest of the money, then the ball is now in the agency's court to tell us who they sent the rest of the money to.

3. The burden is still on the agency to show us payment documentation reflecting 10 or 78 million payment.

They have to show us who they wrote the check/s to, for what amount and who cashed the checks.

Money trail is not an invisible trail or rocket science.

This is basic common sense, not that you and you and your village biafra type have any common sense sha..

Bro, I understand your tribal sentiments on the topic. Arguing with you is already a lost cause hence I won't waste more time on u.
Oh and before I forget, I'm a Nigerian not a Biafran.

Have yourself an amazing day.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by aresa: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Bro, I understand your tribal sentiments on the topic. Arguing with you is already a lost cause hence I won't waste more time on u.
Oh and before I forget, I'm a Nigerian not a Biafran.

Have yourself an amazing day.

CaptPlanet: Give credit where it's due. GEJ God will continue to bless your generation forever. Your good works will precede and succeed your lineage infinitely.

GEJ forever!

You are a biafran and GEJ lover...

The only thing that moves and agitates people like you and even prevent you from formulating sensible and rational judgement is bigotry and tribalism.

You always support and defend the same thing you are here shouting and crying about. You as a parson still prefer the most crooked, corrupt and incompetent government on the surface of the earth, the same worthless people Nigerians just kicked out of office.

You can not be a Nigerian and still stand for or still be supporting the same person that brought Nigeria to her knees the same person that crippled and bankrupt Nigeria.

I know people like you and I even see your type coming from miles away with your crocodile concerns about other people and your silly hypocrisy...

I find your you and your type nauseating and you bore me...
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tinubu...
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by sojjy: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Haterz should go and hug transformer.
You can't just rubbish his style of governance.

BRF legacies will forever be appreciated.
President Buhari needs his wealthy of experience in this administration.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by awolam: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
WHY did he change the logo of the website from lagos govt logo to a newly created logo after leaving office?

While still in office, website title read: "the office of the governor of lagos state"...Now it reads "former governor of lagos state".

He is NOT lagos state govt and never should have used his name to operate a state govt website. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong in owning a personal website BUT should only be funded out of pocket NOT using state funds.

So his action was illegal and criminal.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by aresa: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2015
awolam:
WHY did he change the logo of the website from lagos govt logo to a newly created logo after leaving office?

While still in office, website title read: "the office of the governor of lagos state"...Now it reads "former governor of lagos state".

He is NOT lagos state govt and never should have used his name to operate a state govt website. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong in owning a personal website BUT should only be funded out of pocket NOT using state funds.

So his action was illegal and criminal.

What's criminal? He's a criminal because the state gives out websites to past officials to document and show their engagements and activities as government officials? When you look at the website, do you see him doing owambe or official state functions like commissioning projects?

If you don't like to see websites for past governors and their official activities, send your concern to the state legislature because it is allowed under state chatter with legislature approved budget for it...

How do you even determine what's criminal with zero understanding of state laws and policies? Or you have your own special laws that he violated and if so, please show us the laws.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by awolam: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2015
On the contrary, I will be absolutely ecstatic to see a state governor or any govt official parade their accomplishments using the state govt website or their personal websites (provided those personal websites were PERSONALLY funded).

Sir, I have ZERO knowledge about State laws or policies...so if you can show me where it is written in State charters or laws or policies or constitutions where state govts are required to fund personal websites or projects of public servants...then I will hold my peace.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.